Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark cég munkavállalói értékelései a Cashier állásra itt: Houston, TX

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 899 értékelés megtekintése
Need improvement
This place is good as starter job. But no room for advangment. Work days changes based on student flow. Mangment needs improvement and need to hire people with food experience
Free food
Not enough paid
N/a
Love being around people and different actions. And different activities to work around and do. Love working there around things and love the people..
it was okay
if you need a a job aramark will do just that. its seasonal and i do not recommend staying for years but to each is own i guess. i knew a few people that have been there for years ten and fifteen years
A rewarding career path
Living in an growing big city like Houston is gonna have it's pros and cons on a career in a company like Aramark such as
PROS: Good medical benefits (in a medical driven city), A great place to make friends (tons of people in Houston), and a good family oriented environment at Aramark (everyone seemed to care about everyone personally).

CONS: Paygrade is a landlord's best friend (If you not making at least $12/hr highly unlikely to live good in Houston), Transportation in a big city is horrible (Traffic to work is a bust around shift times), Break times are horrible though at Aramark (numerous times its was 15-30 minutes lucky if you got 30 because of the open consumer hubs you work in).

Other than that I loved working for Aramark in Houston.
Pro érvek
Medical benefits, Working hours daily, Family oriented.
Kontra érvek
Living arrangements, Transportation, Short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun work place in a private college environment
fun friendly very diverse private college with a great basketball team
the food is great they welcome all types of family and education they are involved in the surrounding community
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff. Awesome pay. New opportunities everyday. Great commission. Awesome eatery near. Fast paced. Very diveresd. Benefits are ok. The company is great to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Aramark is a great company to work for. Their work schedules are great, and the work environment is awesome. I would recommend this place for anyone who's seeking employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well oriented fast paced work environment.
I enjoyed working here. The atmosphere was great! It was full of life and i had a chance to meet thousands of new people everyday. The pay was resonable and free lunch was provided.
Free lunch
No break
great company
Aramark was on contract with Harris county district. My position was dissolved as soon as the contract was completed...if the company had a available position at another location I would still work for this company
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on where you work
I worked at the University of Houston and the people were pretty hard to work with. Everyday was a bit of a battle and they only give 10 cent raises a year.
Works woth your schedule
Very willing to work with your schedule
The employee meals could be better and we should be allowed breaks

The most enjoyable part is the different types of people I serve
2,0
Fun working place
The company I worked for is a fun productive place to work.I love meeting new people and learning new things. On the other side of it I didn't like how management handled different situations.
Energetic Experience
I enjoyed working with Aramark. I worked the booths and food service. I worked for commission selling Astro merchandise. I also worked the stands serving customers food.
Met exciting people.
Late nights.
Highly recommended
I enjoyed working for Aramark. Aramark has great benefits, and helps further your future. I look forward to working for them again in the very near future, hopefully.
Fun
Nothing to say about the company except for bad management and poor working environment. Horrible pay and working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a very flexible job, staff not understanding
A typical day at work consisted of counting money and maintaining good customer service. The coworker I worked with were not very competent. The company allowed anyone to work there. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to meet so many different people. The hardest part of the job was getting there because the parking lot was 45 minutes away.
CASHIER
A typical day started off slow and eventually grew to be extremely large. I learned to move quickly because every thing goes fast but in return it helps with memory skills
the time went y fast
Kontra érvek
they work on a scatter period and you have to keep up with the badge
Bistro
Setting up for a day of ball can be very busy. I've learned how important it is to ID any one under 65yrs of age. Management were the best, and my co-workers kept me entertained. The parking wasn't the best but seeing stars made my day.
Pro érvek
no food even though much of it was waist
I got to be on TV
Fun environment
Football games, Houston Livestock Rodeo are both events held at NRG Stadium that as a team we were apart of. Fun people Fast paced
Fun Company, very productive
Working at the baseball park was fun. All I had to do was come in do inventory before and after games, assist customers , make casual conversations with random people, and keep a smile on. the hardest thing about working there is all the manual labor you have to do like lifting those beer crates and all the boxes bending doing inventory.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch before work, meeting new people everyday
Kontra érvek
no break, not enough hours, little pay
Around tons of people,
A typical day working for Aramark Staffing would be primariliy working for the rodeo & basebal seasons. The thing that was most difficult was that it is on a first come first serve basis.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés