Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

561 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 066 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very law class people to work with, not a good pay and very poor management, people I work with were always gossiping about others workthief
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2019, augusztus 15.
Discrimination and Harassment at work , lawclass people to work with, not a good pay, poor management, stressful environment. Management was poor, did not have courteous behavior towards employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a student to work at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 14.
Depending on the given job at Aramark, the pace differs. Some are a higher stress positions than others. As a cashier most of the time you stand around and attend the customers, it’s a good paying job for the area and located at the university.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was nice working for aramark, serious work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Viking Stadium2019, augusztus 13.
fast paced, team work, it was large crowds had to stay calm under
pressure. The most enjoyable time was when all our hard work got the line to die down to none.
lunches were okay
breaks short
Customer service
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Rutherford, NJ2019, augusztus 10.
I was a cashier/vendor during sports events and concerts. I made sure my cart/concession area was clean. I always served the customer with a greeting &a smile.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's fast paced and no one really cares about you
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 7.
If you are joining in a low roll, nobody cares about you. A lot of your co-workers come and go. And most of the managers are stupid and annoying. You might get a good one though, they're out there, but rare. If you work too hard your co-workers will take advantage of you. You'll find your self doing more and more, with very little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and enjoyable place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississippi State University, MS2019, augusztus 6.
I really enjoyed my time there. They were very accommodative and found creative ways to utilize me. I really miss it, and if I didn't have outside factors that made me leave I would still be working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
good working conditions
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  united states of america2019, augusztus 5.
Not enough hours for me. i only got extra time in if someone called out. work was good and fast paced. I really like working there just needed more hours. i work 28 hours a week but paid good.
Pro érvek
if you work all day your lunch was free
Kontra érvek
only took a lunch break if you did not work all day
1,0
Stressful workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doylestown, PA2019, augusztus 4.
There wasn’t enough hours and there was favoritism in the workplace. I personally was treated unfairly in comparison to other workers. I also didn’t like that some kids at the school was denied lunch and left to go hungry if they couldn’t afford the lunch.
quick paced and competitve
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, július 31.
typical day at armark for me was greeting customers, ensuring that all customers was being serviced, working the register, maintaining a neat an clean area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun with the ppl that were there.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, július 29.
The FSD that hired me was great. Great work ethic. He created a great team. Their jobs became different when he left. The new FSD is in a few words is very sketchy with her decision making and other things. There were certain roles that would never stay filled. When I got there I was so hype. I wanted to work there for a while. But after 6 months and new management you see a very big change. The new FSD did what she wanted. The staff and ppl that worked there that need a raise.great ppl
N/a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 27.
Love being around people and different actions. And different activities to work around and do. Love working there around things and love the people..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Pretty Standard
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850042019, július 25.
Working for Aramark at ASU Downtown was alright. It wasn't the best job. I worked with students. I just couldn't work the late hours they required. My shift was 5:00 PM till 1:30 AM. The management was okay.
Fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 25.
This was a fast paced environment, and they were big on team collaboration. The morning shift was most busy since I was a cashier, and It usually slowed down during noon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
im sorry that the contract ended
ditery/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, július 23.
it was a great job experience. it taught me alot about how to make the customers smile when are if they were down it taught me patience and sucess and timing
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 16.
Greeting customers, or students. Area up keep and closing duties. Answer phone calls. Take orders as needed. Alot of time off, including holidays......
2,0
fun sometimes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 12.
poor communication from managers, supervisors, and staff.
worked at att center so was fun and entertaining. spurs games were fun to work and really not all but some concerts
Great First Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morehead, KY2019, július 9.
Was a great place to get my feet wet with actually working. However the institution had challenges like any other. There were a few management issues and employee consistency issues that needed to be addressed. However, it was an overall good experience.
Fast Paced Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2019, július 6.
Very fast paced work environment, Fun staff, flexible hours, weekly paychecks, helpful with my medical condition (pregnancy) Free meals, paid time off
Free Lunches
Fast Paced work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming environment, Everyone is willing to help each other out when needed.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI2019, július 2.
A typical day at work is very relaxed. In the morning everyone is prepping their areas and getting all of their things ready for the lunches. I have learned a lot about time management and how to communicate to customers and to my coworkers on a professional level. Management is very helpful and always willing to go above and beyond for their employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, improves your communication skills
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, standing for a long period of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It ain't much, but it's honest work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, június 26.
Working at the POD Market is a perfectly adequate job experience. I don't think it's an accurate reflection about working for Aramark in general, but the POD is a functional corner store. Business is rarely overwhelming, save for a few outstanding circumstances.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van