Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

490 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 207 értékelés megtekintése
Great schedule to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, november 12.
This was an absolute gold mine especially if you do not have any customer service nor food service experience. You just work to stay calm and work with a team. One of the best workplaces. They offer free additional hours so you can gain as much money you want! Such an awesome company to work for. The managers at the location were very helpful too! We all feel like we are family!
Pro érvek
family, flexible hours, great pay
wish pay was a lot more
Fast paced environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Starkville, MS2018, november 8.
Aramark is a fast paced environment. It will be a great job for a college student. It is not so good of a job for a person with kids and bills. The pay is not so very good.
GET HOLIDAYS AND MOST WEEKENDS OFF
NOT ENOUGH PAY, SHORT HOURS
well
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, november 4.
i enjoyed the fact that the job was inside the hospital its a great opportunity to get to know alot of drs and nurses and ways to link yourself into the actual hospital .
Fast Paced during Concerts
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, WA2018, október 29.
This job was a temporary summer job during concert season at the Gorge. Management was OK. It was very interesting to see all of the concert goers. You see a lot of crazy stuff out there.
Wonderful advancement opportunities
Cashier/Suite Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782202018, október 19.
Love the company and the people as well as the guests. They are understanding of all situations and they are handled with the proper respect and care.
Poor management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2018, október 19.
Very poor management. You have managers, supervisors, then team leaders, and you are below them and getting different directions from each one. I wouldn't recommend.
Free lunch
Poor management
schedule is main issue
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191072018, október 17.
The goal is to get everyone as close to 40 hours a week as possible without going over. There is not really any opportunity for advancement. I have spoke to many people who have had the same job for 20 years, (which tells you its a good place to work) but that is because you will not be working everyday unless you are hired at a location such as a college cafeteria. I work at an inconsistent, event-based location. The schedule is often only available a few days before you are scheduled... this presented many problems for someone such as myself working multiple jobs!! incant request off 2 days ahead of time. If you don't show up you will be terminated.
Free food
Inconsistent schedule
Great part time place
Parttime cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 14.
Try it if you need part time monies its here. The staff is quick. Lets you work out your own schedule...no gripes. Just what I wanted for now.

People there understand you need the extra money. You don't have to sell your soul JUST WORK, you will make it here & go luck.
Kontra érvek
None, good people trying to do their jobs
Disappointed
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  University of South Florida, FL2018, október 10.
At MSC in USF TAMPA I signed up and that's when a supervisor noticed me & said she'll contact soon to schedule interview. The interview went alright,just few basic questions like current work experience and bad day at work. I was told about dress code,timings.The supervisor seemed nice and considerate that I would start a while after the start date as I had a vacation planned already. However, after I started the job, things weren't the way I expected them to be. I had been counting the money at a slow-pace on the first day and one of their employees at the office became mad at me and said it wasn't a good sign.This is something that upset me and ruined my starting day. They weren't understanding towards the fact that I was new and needed time to be better. They also gave extra work like throwing all garbage, cleaning drink nozzles, keeping track of expiration dates and items thrown away, sweeping entire place after closing hours when most left.And none of these were mentioned when they hired me. And the pay was less than the previous job I worked for. They know this when they offered me. So I had decided to quit as soon as possible
Pro érvek
Getting free meals by answering questions
Kontra érvek
No healthcare benefits and not sufficient training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not good company to work for
Server, casher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lockport, NY2018, szeptember 24.
poor working management didn't take care of employees verbally/physical abusive working conditions horrible
favoritism, work was not divided fairly
finally out
food low grade
Munkahelyi kultúra
can be a fun place to work
Cashier@ wake forest university (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, szeptember 12.
Management have very little respect for their workers. There is no flexibility with the schedule nor hours. Most of the workers are there for the students.
free lunch
bad managament
Okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, szeptember 7.
Management was always running around, like chickens with their heads cut off. This was probably, because of a lack of managers and a lack of employees.
friendly and patient environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moncton, NB2018, augusztus 27.
A friendly and organized place that gives respect to every customer and worker. With good managing and excellent schedule planning. Very understanding with asking for time off.
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, augusztus 14.
A typical work day is very fast paced and productive.
I have learned how to make all kinds of sandwiches.
Management was easy to work with and helpful.
The workplace culture was very relaxed.The hardest part of the job was when there was a lunch rush getting the orders out.
The people/customers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Kontra érvek
The time you spend on your feet sometimes is hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and diverse workplace which I enjoy dearly.
Concessions Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, augusztus 11.
A typical day would include cleaning, serving, counting inventory, placing orders to the warehouse, stocking shelves, and preparing money in the register. I learned how to feel out my customers, how to work in a fast paced environment over the many years I have been working. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with inebriated customers that I have to refuse from serving any more alcoholic beverages to. The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with diverse people, seeing my regular customers, and working with people I truly enjoy being around.
Socializing with people
Lack of coverage
fast and busy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greater Sudbury, ON2018, augusztus 4.
It was a good part time job, very fast and energetic environment with good co workers. Great lunch plan $2.00 per shift for buffet style lunch. could not complain about that!!
lunch
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and potential promotional path
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, július 20.
It starts with a stock count and cleaning the work area. I dont enjoy the money count at the end of each day it takes long to put through the system. It should be demonstrated to staff how to do it. I have learned about stock count.I do enjoy the co-workers as they are friendly and makes shifts go faster.
Counting money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
very stressfull and productive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, július 19.
serving people with food and making sure everything is where it is supposed to be. the hardest part of the job was that it was so fast paced that you could not get a break in between.
Very fast paced. Crazy scedule
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 17.
I worked at the Sports Stadiums in Philadelphia. The upper managment were terrible and did not know how ti perform their jobs. Coworkers are terrible; always play around and couse trouble.
Good hourly pay
Kontra érvek
Can be sceduled to work for one event and then the next day they wont let you work.
Aramark Summary
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pflugerville, TX2018, július 11.
Prepared, served food items by following strict guidelines. , restock food-drinks, assisted the registered during lunch time, it was a convenient job for me back in those days because I was married and I was able to take care of my ex husband kids because my schedule matches with the school schedule.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van