Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

595 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 337 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with great co workers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2020, január 6.
I've enjoyed being a part of this company for 3 years now, they're friendly, supportive, and accommodating. Highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a great, safe workspace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace especially when they have a concert
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2020, január 6.
it is a great environment especially for students, friendly people and management is very understanding. They sell decent food in the crew room for only $5.
3,0
Workplace
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2020, január 6.
It was a good work place, but the management was poor. They need to get better managers that's going to be there to help their employees. Also they more hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2020, január 3.
Enjoy working for aramark nice work environment friendly managers and co workers managers work with you on work schedule and are very understanding and easy to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is strictly part time. Not a great job for older people unless they can keep up and learn while moving.
Concessions Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 21.
Very fast paced. Can be slow at times. Always be prepared for anything. I'm happy here for now because I enjoy what I get to do. I'm a sports fan, so that's easy.
Aramark
Cashier (Part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minute Maid Park, TX2019, december 8.
Corporate is so behind that it affects all branches of Aramark employers. The company as a whole is successful however there is a major gap that makes entry positions unsatisfying. The benefit of it being part time/flexible is what makes this job considerable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Team work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, december 2.
Customer complaining about food being expensive. Workplace was not large, Employees being helpful. Answer customers question, and provide information on procedures or policies.
Aramark
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, november 17.
Aramark was a wonderful first job for me, they taught me how everything works concerning customer service and I made amazing friends by working there. Management at the time was poor though
Pretty good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, november 14.
Great experience. Got to know about different people and learned about my self as well. Over all I need another job to support my self and family. The pay isn’t good enough.
It’s ok.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 10.
It’s a stressful environment when you have to assist rude customers but it’s okay. It takes about less than an hour to clean after closing time. Pay Could be better considering all the stuff we do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Management = Awful; Employees = Undervalued
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2019, november 9.
Some management would be inappropriate toward female workers, and nothing was ever said to correct the situation, even after coming forward and expressing concerns. Some staff would walk away from their work without being corrected/reprimanded. It was easy to request time off if needed (while I was there, not so sure about now).
Was a fun place to work
CONCESSION CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, november 6.
Enjoyed this job and it was a fun place to work.Was able to sign up for different events and areas and occasionally did catering services.Free food occasionally.Sarah was a good and hard working manager and listened to employees.Easy work.Watched events on the TV's and had mostly friendly customers. Would reccomend if you don't mind the low pay, it is a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place to be at.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 29.
I enjoy working to help people to have the best experience. I get a real joy out of it. To hang clothes on hangers, to do inventory, to put prices on clothes, to help guest find what they need.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can't get anyone to call you back. I worked 6 hours and didn't get paid!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, október 28.
Wouldn't recommend working for them. They need new hr staff!!! No one could tell me where to go, what I was supposed to do, I was so confused my first day I had major anxiety and almost left but ended up staying for 6 hours and didn't get paid!
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Short break, tips are the only good thing!
Easy Job, Great people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Andover, MA2019, október 23.
The workplace culture was very kind and collaborative. Managers and supervisors were very easy to talk to and were very understanding. A typical day at work included, setting up your work station. Communicating with cook when orders were needed. Providing customers with answers and solutions.
Fair
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 22.
When I was employed it was highly terrible management issues. As far as the operation being ran,it's fair. I love the environment and the coworkers are very friendly and helping.
3,0
Fun Place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, október 18.
If you like sports then Aramark is a good place to work. You get to sell all your favorite teams. From the Rockies to the Broncos. Fun environment to work in. Easy job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked under a sub contractor
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 17.
Worked at a NFL stadium for 9 years for a company sub contracted through Aramark. At a food stand, of a local Baltimore area restaurant i worked for till the location closed this summer. Went through several stand
managers, but the last couple seasons i have moe experience, and knowledge, then any of them. Not sure about Aramark, but the restaurant cares nothing about its employees. In 9 years i saw one, $.50 pay increase.That's only because Maryland raised minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy friends and humor at work.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilfrid Laurier University2019, október 16.
I enjoy working at Aramark because I really love the location I am at and the job I do. I enjoy my co-workers and the students. I do feel that after 6 years employees should get some compensation other than 21 cents above minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Aramark at Concord Pavilion
cashier at the Concord Pavilion in Concord (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2019, október 1.
This job was great for my official first one. It is good for teenagers who only need to work a couple days out the week because we only worked when there was a show.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van