Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

398 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
great company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 11.
Aramark was on contract with Harris county district. My position was dissolved as soon as the contract was completed...if the company had a available position at another location I would still work for this company
Working as a cashier.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, november 27.
Working was not idea for me it was to much stress. they expect a lot from a very small store I was in charge from almost as if it was a grocery store with hot food. The head cashier at the time I was there seemed uneducated and sometimes even disrespectful.The mangers where not that bad at there jobs i just wished they paid more attention to there employs. But for a starter job to get your foot in the door its pretty good.
fun place to be
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, november 22.
it's been one of the easiest jobs and fun jobs I've had. a great place for young people. a lot of hours. a week full of hours the next week you get off.
easy money
some managers are rude
Its ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2017, november 20.
Ok job but I'd like more opportunities. They need more benefits for their employees and more opportunities for advancement and lay raises. Job duties are okay but should get paid more for the job at task
streesful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK 731202017, november 14.
I had a wonderful boss ,
but since Aramark was just opening so it was a lot of things that were not correct like prices of food , inventory etc . kitchen would be slow as well
awsome place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, NE2017, november 12.
Aranark is a great environment to work in great hours awesome pay.I would recommend anyone to work here. The managers and bosses are great to work with.the hours are very flexible
great pkace to work at
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Interesting
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2017, november 7.
I worked at a Chick-fil-a express. So it was different than a regular fast food place. The customers pick up their food and then you ring them up. I spent a lot of time working in the kitchen as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
It was a job !
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, október 25.
It was a job. It was a very easy job. I worked weekend s and never had problems. I worked with this company while i was in college. I think they worked around my schedule, i dont remember.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun and Loving
Customer Service Retail Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2017, október 22.
This is a Very fast paced job and could get frustrating at times but we make it fun. Very loveable people and management is very understanding/flexible in the scheduling department.
food choices, lunch vouchers
Uniform rental
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 13.
it was a fun experience gaind a lot of infomration. managers were nice and understandable, like if you need days off theyll give to you just got to let then know ahead of time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Unfair
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, október 13.
Management treats employees unfairly, unfortunately they make you feel as though you don't know what your doing. No room for advancement ...............
Pro érvek
One free meal during your shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My workplace is fun and we are all like one big family. Everybody knows everybody basically.
Taco Bell Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taco bell2017, október 9.
A day for me working at Aramark is pretty simple. I basically got accompanied to their system pretty quickly. I learned a lot of stuff within the first couple days of working there. My coworker are so friendly and it's like I'm happy to go to work everyday. I know the hardest part of my day is basically getting up out the bed but is that easy for anyone. One thing I make sure is that Im not late which never happened yet. Once I make it to work it's game time and my managers keep us up on everything. We are always in point in everything that we do.
Fresh food, clean environment
Short breaks, hot environment
day at register
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, október 4.
would ring up people who had attitudes and were really careless to other peoples feelings and other than that the pay was very poor compared to other jobs i have received.
Very fun & relaxed
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, október 3.
This is Aramark at the Raymond James Stadium. It's very fun and exciting, you meet many different people and everyone is helpful. Management is always around and easy to talk to. Very great work environment.
Free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Aramark
Cashier/Stand Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers Center, ON2017, október 1.
Aramark at Rogers Centre was great, supervisors are very helpful if you make mistakes, they will accommodate you. Very flexible hours, coworkers are nice. But work, is very fast-paced.
50% off on food, 30% on merch and tickets
busy
Food Service
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2017, szeptember 25.
It was pretty laid back as long as knew what your duties were. Setting up food and ringing out customers.We also had to break down everything by the end of the day.
Pro érvek
free lunch and weekends off
Mornings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and fast paced environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 10.
Aramark is very fun and interesting company to work for. The environment is very fast paced. I have learned a lot at my time with aramark and have developed into a very sufficient worker.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not that bad of a job could have been worst.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, szeptember 1.
It is not that good of a place to work. there are no benefits. The management sucks completely. They are very unsanitary. Management doesn't do their jobs like they are suppose to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bemidji, MN2017, augusztus 31.
Nice place to work at. I like the environment pace. Its a multicultural work place. I plan to leave because they dont have any position for me with the new degree I have got.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice facilities to work at.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2017, augusztus 26.
Updated buildings are nice to work at. Facilities are updated for students to enjoy and have a good experience while eating with their friends on campus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés