Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
628 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 651 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all during the time I've worked here it has been great. The management treats you well as does the leadership above them. They provide a decent set of benefits even if you are only a part timer. My only complaint really is the low pay. Outside of that they are a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone who is just starting out or are trying to get back into working a regular job.
Free lunches (if work 5 hours or more), good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, dependant on when the University of Florida semesters starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was ok for the time being! But no room for advancement , you will have kiss your to the top . Bad management, favoritism, and bad communication within management to other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there for that time although i feel they should do more for their employees. For example employees working parties should be paid extra during those hours. And for covid there should be more pay for the employees working.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Catering parties with no bouns or extra pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy but exciting fellow employees were nice to work with Employees had their own buffet . Which is always a good thing. Managers very understanding. It’s also a good work environment for tips
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is not a bad company but the managers were not good managers. They could never communicate, never were on the same page and then it was always your fault. You meet a lot of great people, the coworkers were nice and they’re some people that you’ll keep after you leave the company. The managers are people you’d want to see on the street so you could spit at their feet.
Health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here we have fun with the customers and we respect everyone around us. We meet and greet new people everytime we work. Make sure that the customers are satisfied.
Not constant work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place great managers until you report s- harassment and they treat you like you did something wrong and tell you to remain quiet about everything and this is the supervisors there, definitely do not care about employee safety.
Fun place at first
Kontra érvek
You report anything they dont like and you will become obsolete for speaking about your safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly simple and easy job, flexible hours and days. Problem is pay and amount of hours given. This is perfect for a part-time job if you’re starting here as a college student and need some extra spending money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun place because when you worked at a baseball stadium, its fun because of the fans and the people you worked with. Soon as you come to work its always something to do to make sure everything runs sommthly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for more than 30 years In the concession stands.Preparing a variety of food items hot dogs hamburger and chicken and fries and other veterinarian dishes Probably making sure of carding indidual achol intake.And making sure employees are throughly trained in taking food tempture.
Pro érvek
The employees get free lunch or breakfast depends on the event
Kontra érvek
Short breaks you have to go to their doctor or handsome
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the company in NRG it’s pretty nice, Not only did I enjoy working but also training new people and meeting new people. Even though the work schedule wasn’t how I wanted since most of the time it was full time but I worked it through it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone treat me like family and explain everything that I need it to know to work in every angle of the job. They helped me through the first week and then in the second week I was already working on my own it was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job but it was seasonal and needed a full time paid very good great co workers and management and get good hours and great chance for over time
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work around any schedule especially for students and in most places of working retail your off on weekends and the breaks the school give with unemployment payment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is balanced in this work place .and good environment for work. Friendly understanding but if it the wage is a bit more than it will be perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've heard good and things about the company while working there and I don't think I'll come back unless I needed to. I often got left alone with only a month and half under my belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. They were nice and they helped me. I enjoyed it fully and those people I worked with were nice people. I had a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Aramark is easy enough but after a while, it becomes tedious and physically taxing. Due to the frequent lack of staff on duty, attempting to take breaks if you are full time can be difficult, and you are required to be standing at all times while on the clock. Management tries to adjust the flow of work as needed and is willing to listen to employee concerns. The only "hard" part of the job is ensuring proper use of equipment to prevent accidents or hazards. Otherwise, the work is simple and a decent fit for anyone who knows how to follow directions and make the most of their time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, kind people, responsive management, various work schedules, good balance family life / work. No additional comment or information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the most unorganized company I have ever worked for. Management doesn’t no what there doing. York Region manager and supervisor sit around at the locations and do nothing but eat and drink.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only pay some employees an extra dollar per hour for working at nights. I have been working with the company at nights for well over a year and have never received the bonus dollar. Do not work for this company as they are a typical big corporation and will scam you out of your money. I have made multiple attempts to pursue my actual pay that I should be getting and the company has disregarded me every time. Do not work for this company if you want the same treatment/pay as your peers.