Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Business Development Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Business Development Manager10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 466 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an account manager we focus on client retention, growth, customer service, problem solving and renewing contracts. Our metrics are initially collected via Salesforce then we have a quarterly scorecard to reflect how we performed in the previous quarter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark decreased bonuses every year very frustrating. Huge turnover in every department at the Denver Market Center. Management was awful. I did not recieve much coaching. The office was very clicky. I'm much happier at my new job.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Aramark. I feel supported and challenged every day. I love working with my amazing customers and feel a huge sense of family with my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an Account Manager (Business Development Manager). My schedule was pretty flexible 70% of the time.

Work/life balance was horrible. They have unrealistic expectations for BDMs.

Workplace culture in the local market centers are pretty laid back.

The most enjoyable part of the job was making my own schedule and not being micromanaged.
Free food from partners on Mondays, Good compensation
Kontra érvek
Worklife balance, medical benefits, upper management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The training for the designated positions were great, and helped tremendously to understand the role and the expectation to have. The 1 on 1 feedback from the GM helped realize opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Oh Aramark, if only you could figure out how to streamline your business, you could operate so smoothly. I worked with Refreshments, and there were always out of stock issues, customers were never happy, it was a constant battle with things that were out of my control...always putting out fires and never able to actually sell.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Work a lot, unorganized, poorly managed
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I set appointments to do client business reviews
Problem solved issues

I had good management

aramark is continually asking more than is feasible of it's employees

the autonomy of managing your own time and being successful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calling on customers who viewed our service as the last thing they wanted to deal with at any given time. The management style was too laid back, it needed more structure. Hardest part of the job was getting an appointment. Companies didn't want to fix something that wasn't broken. Also, the turn over rate was 100%.
NONE
EVERYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to work in 2 roles at Aramark...new business development and supporting the top 250 clients with growth, retention and customer service. I learned a lot from both of these roles and have extensive knowledge of this industry and service industries in general. Would like to see more opportunity for growth however have not seen areas where I can advance at this time.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to take existing customers and find the growth potential within each and every one of them. Daily I would go out and visit customer’s sites and discuss their business needs and learn what is important to them and how Aramark could help them achieve their needs. By doing this, I would be able to find ways in which to grow revenue potential with in their account. At the same time keeping the existing client base in tack by retaining the customer base assigned to me. Being scored on growth, retention, and gross profit out of 63 Business Development Managers I was in the top 10 every month.
Pro érvek
fast past/always driving employees to reach the next level
healthcare