Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Biomedical Equipment Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Biomedical Equipment Technician26 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 532 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I was only with the company a short time, I enjoyed it very much. Due to things outside both my control and the control of the company, I had to leave long before I wanted to. I would like to get back into the Biomedical field if the opportunity presented itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the 1st day till I left it was always busy and environment changing. The job was terminated due to a loss of contract. This was very stressful forcing me to find a new job at Durant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the work culture was stressful due to Upper management VP level and above putting unrealistic goals on workers and having a culture of it's all about the money and not the workers. Local managers and co-workers are great to work with! Aramark was rated on of the ten worst paid companies in the U.S. to there employees.
Work hours
Upper managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Aramark is a good company to work for. Lack of advancement and adjusting to change is their weak spots. Supervisor can only do so much as the manager struggles to keep employees happy
Pro érvek
Relaxed for the most part
Kontra érvek
Nothing to show satisfaction to employees
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t know about the company much, but all the people I’m in contact with are great. Opportunity to get overtime if it is needed and you are willing. Opportunity for advancement. Good bit of PTO and Vacation to promote a work/life balance.
Time off, overtime
Kontra érvek
Little to no negotiating on pay, not much official training for new hires
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a very productive working environment and teamwork is very important, work good with others can help you be productive as well. Co-works are very friendly.
Productive, Friendly, Teamwork
got fired
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a former hospital employee that was outsourced to Aramark. They rolled our time with the hospital into our time at Aramark, so I started with 4 weeks of vacation. When the hospital outsourced the department again, Aramark found a position for me to work in while a position closer to my home opened up.
Pro érvek
Lots of Aramark branded merchandise for free.
Kontra érvek
I didn't really have any.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was Dissatisfied with Management. Un-Experienced People in Key Roles Made it a Non professional Atmosphere Supposed to be Biomedical Equipment Technicians by management standards but where not, Just putting inspection sticker on equipment to meet monthly quotas, Closing PM work orders on equipment that was not in the facility, adding equipment to inventory that was previously deleted. Sentara Health Systems in one of the Largest providers in the Hampton Roads area, Needs to find another company with better morals and integrity.

Contracted as a Temporary, Could not work in that environment Completed contract Did not discuss an offer.
Nnoe that was expirenced
No morale or integrity
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is managed exceptionally well. You are rewarded for your hard work and effort. Aramark supports its workers family life, education, and offers advancement for those who put in the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The average day is rated by the host company/hospital on a score card. The Biomed equipment records are not onsite and the parts procurement is also through Aramark.

The Biomed work stays the same, fun stuff.

Management is okay, my site manager was fair and looked after his charges.

The hardest part of the job is pleasing your boss and the host company/hospital.

The hardest part of the job was adjusting to third party work.
Pro érvek
Uniforms are provided, can transfer to another territory.
Not too many cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work day is pretty standard for a BIOMED. The staff at the hospital make coming to work a joy. Aramark is a good company. This is my forst Biomed job so I have nothing to compare it to.

The hardest part of this job for me is the on-call schedule. This is because the amount of times we get called in for non critical equipment.

The most enjoyable art of my job is interacting with the staff
Always something to do
on -call
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in the healthcare arm of Aramark where we work manage, repair and maintain all the medical equipment within a hospital. I enjoy my career field immensely but it all depends on the employer and while I don't have anything bad to say about Aramark per se, the upper management left a bit to be desired.
Freedom to be creative.
Kontra érvek
Work/Life balance not satisfactory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employed for years at various locations. Last location for 17 years. Very good client relationships. Laid off for account cost reduction.
Good clients
Kontra érvek
Contracted service is less secure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Satisfaction is very important to Aramark, Work days are busy. Management is very involved. Most enjoyable part of my job is ensuring the equipment is safe and functional and customer is happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a look out for yourself area, promises of training and fair consideration for advancement not in evidence.
unfair bias in evidence and not resolved when brought to attention of management
location, possibilities
broken promises
FIRST CALLS, PMs. and small repairs. Like working for ARAMARK
Pro érvek
Nice company to work for.
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dependent on the position hired for this company can and will work you hard. Some positions require more active involvement with customers than others. If assigned to a hospital training is pretty much guaranteed, if not will not see any. As with most companies of this nature, the all mighty dollar rules what happens and where.
Training for hospital personel
Tight on the dollar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salary is competitive, but staffing is lacking to the point of being overworked. Management is stifled by tough accounts and endless financial milestones.
Salary
Kontra érvek
Overworked, being on-call, not enough staff for ratio of work
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment with focus on hitting key measures and not on quality
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy getting the reward of a thank you after the repair of a piece of equipment that was needed by a department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need to stick to uniform care and food service, and NOT Biomed. They lack the professional ability to bid/quote Biomed contracts in hospitals.