Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Bartender

Munkakör megnevezése
Bartender144 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 133 értékelés megtekintése
fun place to work
great place to work (jiffy lube live), no discounts on concerts though. management staff was fantastic. I would love to work for them again if I needed a part time job.
Pro érvek
free lunch, listen to live music
Kontra érvek
no discounts on food, drink, or concerts
i love working events
not the most professional or organized company. could offer more benefits. definitely could put more effort into to training people hands on. supervisors and managers should be more accessible to employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its hard to move up to a new position.
Don't do it unless you know someone who works there already. The company is full of friends and family, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Trust me when I tell you you're going to need a friend's
Pro érvek
There is a new bar Manager and they just started a union
Kontra érvek
They just started a union and there is no tip line on the credit card receipt
Consistent work
Working at Aramark I was typically put to work to stock and replenish food stands and keeping the warehouse clean and organized. The hardest part was all the lifting and moving things throughout the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace during enjoyable events
Great atmosphere helping fans enjoy specific events from concerts, to sporting events, as well as several charity benefits and events. Always look forward to working with a great crew.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun place to work
It's Aramark's first year at the Empower Field so there's still some kinks to work out. But, overall, a great place to work. The energy during large events makes me look forward to going to work.
Great job!
This was one of my most favorite jobs, I got to interact with people on the daily and also got to meet their satisfaction on things they wanted. My management was great, the hours were flexible and worked well with my family time.
Great Side Hustle
You get paid to work and experience events that people pay to go to! It's a great side job! If you are looking for a little extra cash this is the job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uptight management that is stressed and not able to provide assistance.
It’s a 5 week job Management is stressed, uptight and too busy to provide training or help in a busy stadium Some staff members are kind Most are not welcoming It’s great that proper food handling and safety is an extreme priority , it’s my opinion managers could focus more on costumer service and employee comfort to create a happier work environment
great place to work
Management are personable, helps you with your work, listen to your complaints and try to resolve any issues you may have. You do get free breakfast and lunch and the people are helpful, friendly and great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Working for Aramark has been an overall enjoyable experience. All of my coworkers and supervisors have been helpful and supportive in accomplishing tasks.
1,0
Toxic environment
Because this is not a steady job, mgmt suffers from lack of a continuous system in place. No standards. No regimen. Staffing consists of low intellects.
Aramark
Management is great, coworkers are awesome. The interview process was in a group setting with about 4+ other candidates and 1 interviewer. Working with the company is great I really enjoy it.
1,0
No standard procedures
I think I worked 7 games, and setup was not the same for any game. I accepted a bartender position and wound up "managing" a concession booth. I hear things have improved.
N/a
Fast paced
Always on your feet

Customer oriented

Fun and energetic enviroment

Made me feel like my co workers are like family considering how much time we spend together during hockey season.

Almost need another job to secure living and making sure bills are paid on time, but overall ive been working there since they opened and I would never quit.

The hardest part of the job is trying to follow protocol and ensuring the safety of patrons and being able to tell when enough is enough for any intoxicated person in the facilities.
Bartender
Aramark is a good place to work it is fast past and is very demanding. You have to be able to keep up and have the ability to not get mad when people are talking about you. And be able to over look crazy thangs.
Fast paced friendly environment
I have been working at aramark for over 15 years. It is a fast paced fun environment where you can meet new people and make new friends. And the schedule is very flexible
About Aramark
They were unprofessional...I tried to teach what I knew...they accused me of stealing...they made me work harder..I was stuck at the same pay rate for 3 years...even after telling me I would get a dollar raise every year...I was training and teaching new people like management Roles...but still haven't gotten a pay raised..I was loyal And stressed...tgen home start getting in the way...due to them over keeping us after promised time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A HUGE Life Changing Employment Opportunity that continued for over 12 years, but was often challenged by co-workers, unfortunately. Very Fun otherwis
Worked as a On Call VIP Bartender over 12 years at The Meadowlands Sports Complex in E.Rutherford,N.J. and Loved providing Impeccable and Exemplary Service to Star's and Sports Figures from around the World,not to mention every day Commoners out for a Great Time while watching Sports and or Concerts. Challenging at times, Especially play off's for NFL Football, NBA Basketball and NHL Hockey that Literally Shook The SKY with excitement like NOTHING else I've ever experienced in my Life. TBH there was an extreme amount of Supervisors, because of the size of the venues and events, sometimes not being treated fairly out of Control Issues and Authority Roles taken to the EXTREME, but there's always 1 SUIT that uses their Authority Overboard, Otherwise GREAT FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT. Memorable FOREVER. There were difficult times with unfairness with Co Workers that were Greedy,stealing Tips that were meant to be Split and shared evenly,having to contend with Suck Up Types that were Obviously Favored and Teachers Pet's Type,but if Nothing Else, it teaches you how to be TOLERANT when THING'S are not right, but instead, Learning how to Grin and Bare it and to be Grateful for Everything you have as apposed to getting caught up with Work Drama because Unfortunately, THAT'S LIFE.
Pro érvek
Enjoying Restaurant Delicious food during each event along with ample and fair break's, Especially when working Doubles, up to 12-14 hours in a day.
Kontra érvek
Unfairness due to Favoritism and Shady Stuff between worker's and Management.
Seasonal work
Good way to earn some extra cash. Sometimes management forgets about you. More hours in busy season (depending on the venue). Sometimes parking can be a challenge.
N/a
Great place to work if you love sports and entertainment. Executing an extremely tight time fraim to ensure all media press box employees get to eat between quarters. Problem solving on a daily basis, keeping a cheerful confident attitude. Working with a crew ensuring all food safety standards. Keeping a crew motivated and fun while getting the job done.
Exciting armosphere
Long days
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés