Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Barista

200 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 961 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you are willing to work hard and learn a lot of things about the restaurant industry then it would be the place
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
hands on experience
shot staffed
Don’t do it
Management makes rules up as they go, writes you up for no reason, refuses to train you in new rules, and doesn’t pay leads more than regular employees for months after promotion. Basically no benefits, miserable negative work enevironment
Pro érvek
There’s a bit of a discount
Management is horrible
Restaurant Manager has favourites
If you were happy to run around like a lap dog for the Restaurant manager then you were fine, but if you dared to have an opinion then you were deemed to be difficult.
Terrible company
Pay you absolute minimum amount possible, cut your hours to the minimum possible. Horrible colleagues who scheme behind your back. Actually fault you for working late to finish without pay of course and they try to use that against you. Fault you for PRACTICING YOUR JOB. Disgraceful management. Don't waste your time with these people
4,0
Management issues
Management is finicky, they like to cut hours on people for no reason. Their dress code is ridiculous, no creative expression allowed at all. Hide any facial piercings.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Aramark
The job has flexibility for its students that work and others. Job does not prioritize workers only customers. Higher management treats employees poor
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark Is a great company to work for in the food service Industry
Aramark provides food services for major Facilities/Organization and believes in their employees recieving a living wage for their contribution and time. Aramark Industries strive to advance pay for employees from entry level to management yearly as they consider the cost of living for wage increase yearly.
Horrible !
Worse company I have ever worked for!!! Management lies to your face. It took them over a month for me to get my first paycheck which is illegal. I was doing job duties that wasn’t required of me to do. It’s very short staffed. No one ever has any answers for you, you get the run around about a lot of things. It’s a unfair company to work for. Also I was told I would be working at one facility ended up going to another one with the site manager not even knowing I was hired. It’s overall horrible!! don’t work there!
Terrible work experience
No one wanted to work with the supervisor and upon talking to management it was clear nothing would change so I made the best of it. Each quarter we were expected to turn in availability, mine was lost without me knowing and they claimed to have filled all the shifts and didn't have any work for me, I've not been able to find a job since. The most enjoyable part of the job however, was customer interaction and making drinks.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable work environment with agreeable management
I enjoyed my time working for this company. I worked at a location that was on the campus of the school I was attending at the time. Being a student I had no interest in advancing to management.
Pro érvek
College environment, ease of operation
No advancement or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a barista was great, but the pay is HORRIBLE.
I loved working as a barista. But the pay is NOT LIVABLE. It is nearly impossible to get a fair wage here. I believe if one is not able to make tips, they at least deserve a good wage. Obviously aramark disagrees. I strongly suggest working for a different corporation. This was a mistake on my part.
I worked for Aramark for 8 years
Aramark gave me my start in the food industry, It was a pleasure learning and gaining new skills, if i had tonin the near future i will work for the company again.
Never again
They are never organized. They sold old food with mold to the customers. They were ride and bias and prejudice. Me and this other girl always seem to have problems. The food was just not right. They should've got in trouble but hid it and told us not to tell.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basically no benefits at all and you are paid as little as possible
I worked for Aramark for 2 months and hated every minute of it. There are no benefits, you are not even allowed to ask for tips, and management is unable to support any of their employees.
Poor Management
It seems as though no one in Starbucks knows how to keep the store functioning properly. We are often blamed for the mistakes that we make or reprimanded but it’s not our fault for the poor management and lack of training necessary to do the job correctly. There are issues with getting proper pay for hours. Its very disorganized and a lot of the time we are short staffed. Its a very fast-paced environment and overall the people are very friendly. I just wish that Starbucks would do a better job as a whole.
Pro érvek
One free drink, discounted items
Hardly any breaks, disorganized
Productive and consistent
Aramark is very consistent and such a punctual place.
On a typical day at Starbucks brewing coffee early in the morning could not have smell so good! The hardest part about being an Barista, is feeling that you are over worked at times. I enjoy working well with others, practicing hefty team work, and satisfying customers.
Not employee oriented.
Aramark does not care about their employees very much at all. I was treated okay, but on behalf of others, it was brutal. There are no benefits, and everything is very strictly "corporate". No opportunities for tips. I personally got in trouble for clocking in five minutes early. It's not the managers that are the problem, its the higher ups. Every one is trying their best and not getting credit for it.
Pretty amazing
I loved working for this company everything was amazing, benefits, the workers everything. Great work environment, you feel truly valued as an Aramark employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
All things considered pretty good.
The job was honestly pretty good. Hard work, but decent salary, consistent full time hours, and paid holidays and vacation days. Also my manager created a great work environment that reduced stress considerably.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work I would recommend to anyone
I Have been working for Aramark for 3 years it’s a awesome place to work. The pay is great not to many places will start you off at the amount we make as baristas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job I've ever had in my entire life (story time)
I began working for Aramark at KVCC summer of 2018. I was hired to manage the "coffee den". I was told that I'd be working 32 hours/week, & I'd be working with an older woman who had been working there for 17 years. They told me that I was to come in for training during the school's summer camps, & they didn't describe what that involved. Training involved them putting me on a cash register, & that was all I did. So, instead of being a barista, I was a cafeteria cashier for 2 weeks, & it wasn't at all what I signed up for.

We got a new head manager for our location in the fall semester.

When the "coffee den" opened, I had to deal with the old woman & manage her & everything else. She was, honestly, the most ignorant person that I have ever worked with (besides our head manager). She had been there for 17 years, yet she did not know how to make any drinks to Starbucks standards... AT ALL.

She violated SO many health codes & did so much wrong, but everyone loved her because she had been there for so long. They had no idea that she:

- made their drinks however she wanted to & not according to recipes

- was using BLEACH to clean milk pitchers, etc.

- used a bucket & dirty mop to clean the coffee den & dumped it in the sink used to rinse milk pitchers, etc.

- let a cup of rock salt sit out all summer (uncovered) then put it in a shaker when school started, & she used that to top the salted caramel mocha INSTEAD of the Starbucks sea salt topping

- NEVER kept in track of expiration dates on syrups, toppings, etc.

- left whipped cream in canisters all weekend & used
 - több...
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés