Aramark
3,5 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Barista

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
208 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 887 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
hands on experience
shot staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work that I did and it was farely easy. I never really had a problem with management and customers were always nice. Great place to start your first job experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
College town. Mostly food service and catering. Most people quit after earning their degree. A lot of people get a second job since it's mostly part time, otherwise you could live off it. Nice coworkers.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, nice coworkers, decent pay
Kontra érvek
customer service, part time only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management overworks you with very low pay. They even try to keep you from reaching your full 40 hours a week. They don’t appreciate their employees. Benefits are below average.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was one of the worst places I could’ve worked. VERY poor management. Employees not reprimanded for things they should have been reprimanded for. No advancement opportunities. HIGH favoritism showed for certain employees. Harassment by supervisor and after reporting to higher-ups nothing was done and problems were brushed under the table. When lunch breaks are taken they are cut short to make sure people get served because the company understaffed and stretched employees to multiple positions with little to no training in each place.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like to work at this company.because everyone it’s friendly they give me training the benefits are good it’s a nice company the management are anderstadable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job working as a barista since I enjoyed learning and making different kinds of drinks. The coworkers I worked with regularly at my cafe were also easy to get along with and we worked together well. My main issue stemmed from messy management. Up until the COVID-19 outbreak my job was fairly stable, and I was practically guaranteed job security (because I had been working there for quite sometime, I was told not to worry.) However, I had requested some vacation time off around that time (before COVID-19 was a big issue) and during that time off I was laid off from my job. I didn't hear about it from my manager though. My coworkers were the ones who had to inform me. When I confronted my manager about it, I discovered she wasn't going to tell me about it until after I was supposed to return- then she was going to tell me I was laid off. It was poor judgement on her part and I thought it was extremely unprofessional because I would've benefited from a head-start in looking for a new job had she just told me in the first place that she was going to do that. Even after that, it took her a long time to send me my layoff notice. I had to keep reminding her that she laid me off and to send it! Besides that, safety messures were not up to standard at the cafe I worked at. We were never provided proper first aid kits and when requested the management team gave us a box of bandaids and told us to call or text them if something worse happened.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, nice coworkers, set schedule
Kontra érvek
Poor management, safety issues, benefits don't really set in until after working 2 years
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my personal experience, I worked at a coffee shop of Aramark's. We had a great team of people and it really made every day pretty awesome. We would help each other out, and it was very simple work and getting compensated pretty fairly for what you did. However, the hours did fluctuate sometimes.
Free Lunch, Great Team
Short Breaks, Early A.M. Hours as a barista
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place to work, I was always constantly overwhelmed by being by myself and no extra employee Company doesn't support employees dont have supoortn
Great pay
supportnsucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at Citi Bank Marketplace in Jacksonville needs to be trained and/or replaced. The lack of communication and respect when addressing the crew is disheartening.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great environment to work in as well as a great environment for the customers as well. The employees were great and easy to get along with as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management makes rules up as they go, writes you up for no reason, refuses to train you in new rules, and doesn’t pay leads more than regular employees for months after promotion. Basically no benefits, miserable negative work enevironment
Pro érvek
There’s a bit of a discount
Management is horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you were happy to run around like a lap dog for the Restaurant manager then you were fine, but if you dared to have an opinion then you were deemed to be difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay you absolute minimum amount possible, cut your hours to the minimum possible. Horrible colleagues who scheme behind your back. Actually fault you for working late to finish without pay of course and they try to use that against you. Fault you for PRACTICING YOUR JOB. Disgraceful management. Don't waste your time with these people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is finicky, they like to cut hours on people for no reason. Their dress code is ridiculous, no creative expression allowed at all. Hide any facial piercings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job has flexibility for its students that work and others. Job does not prioritize workers only customers. Higher management treats employees poor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark provides food services for major Facilities/Organization and believes in their employees recieving a living wage for their contribution and time. Aramark Industries strive to advance pay for employees from entry level to management yearly as they consider the cost of living for wage increase yearly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse company I have ever worked for!!! Management lies to your face. It took them over a month for me to get my first paycheck which is illegal. I was doing job duties that wasn’t required of me to do. It’s very short staffed. No one ever has any answers for you, you get the run around about a lot of things. It’s a unfair company to work for. Also I was told I would be working at one facility ended up going to another one with the site manager not even knowing I was hired. It’s overall horrible!! don’t work there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one wanted to work with the supervisor and upon talking to management it was clear nothing would change so I made the best of it. Each quarter we were expected to turn in availability, mine was lost without me knowing and they claimed to have filled all the shifts and didn't have any work for me, I've not been able to find a job since. The most enjoyable part of the job however, was customer interaction and making drinks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working for this company. I worked at a location that was on the campus of the school I was attending at the time. Being a student I had no interest in advancing to management.
Pro érvek
College environment, ease of operation
No advancement or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working as a barista. But the pay is NOT LIVABLE. It is nearly impossible to get a fair wage here. I believe if one is not able to make tips, they at least deserve a good wage. Obviously aramark disagrees. I strongly suggest working for a different corporation. This was a mistake on my part.