Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Baker

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with Aramark for three years on November 18. I like the company and the Management is usually very helpful and understanding. I am kinda tired of working in food services. I have been looking for something new and more challenging.
Pro érvek
Free food for all three meals served daily.
Short lunch break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have the skills and can show it. Great place to work. Management for the most part was great. They allowed me to bake and be their catering chef as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They got back to me promptly. Always polite and respectful when I call them or they call me. They have a lot of great paying jobs . It's hard for me because I don't own a vehicle, and most of their job are not within walking distance for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fun job right for me when I was younger, and didn't have much bills haha but they definitely could pay the employees better being how big the company is.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did an interview for this company and got the job, work a whole day for free just to get the job. I was made an offer and I did a drug test and a background check and was told I had to wait a month for the back ground to be clear. I never got a start date and they had no idea In fact they I even took any tests. When I tried to get an update the manger got very sassy and unprofessional with me for just inquiring when I was supposed to start. Eventually they just stop answering my email. I wouldn't even worry about applying for this company. Oh btw I got an offer with another amamart location but they would not take me because of the offer I received. I have never got hired and never had a start date. I have responsibilities like everyone else who has time to wait almost 2 months for no reply
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to include training and individual accountability as an important component of achieving its' purpose. Training and accountability help ensure success and provide a path to self-esteem and the support and admiration of coworkers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere is atrocious. Co-workers are impolite and intolerable. Management is not concerned with you and brush your concerns off. I truly enjoyed my job in the beginning but I do not look forward to the 8 hours of bs Monday through Friday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Todos hacen su trabajo,nadie se mete en lo que haces
1 meal every 6 hours of work
Really bad salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would only apply for this company only if it was my last result. They are not organized and they a very cheap with providing hours to employees. I would recommend that you apply as a seasonal worker for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has gotten better over the years.It keeps improving.I worked for them years ago.I didn't care how they stretched their Executive,management so thin.I also worked for them recently+they are much better at the way they treat their employees now.employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fun and educational. it taught me a lot on the aspects of making all kinds od items from breads to cakes to cinnamon rolls even muffins. The stress level came from those around you and the constant time limits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just come to work on time and do your job and they’ll treat you the way you want to be treated my manager I’ve been with are cool they offer me extra hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark Corrections in Mansfield, Ohio was relaxed, yet quick paced. I worked from early morning until early evening each day. The other workers and myself were all treated with utmost respect and we all were openly happy with working with Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
That was the best job ever people and enviroment was always exelent people help each other all the time without asking when you was going ti lift something heavy was akways someone helping you when someone was sicks we all was able and ready to make trough the day THE BEST PLACE EVER always was happines
Pro érvek
free lunch strees free friendly managers supervisors evrybody
no parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for an Aramark-operated bakery at a university. We produced baked goods for the campus, preparing the next day's food for the various cafeterias and restaurants. Aramark did not enforce terribly many rules on the shop, other than specific recipes.
Pro érvek
Free lunch (when working more than 6.5 hours a day)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company low pay no benefits. I was a cashier this company was understaffed all the time managers don't step win you open and close by yourself with no extra pay
great company
pay no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, lots of loop holes in policies, often picks favorites and lots of gossip among employees and managers. Problems not fixed/solved ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a big company in canada ive work in one of a branch of aramark in edmonton.im happy that im one of the many employees but im so sad because after my contract i was trrminated so im come back here inthe philippines .
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
WORST company to work for. treat contract employees like garbage. how this company has not been shut down, i don't know. i would advice not to work here. AND DON'T EAT NOTHING PREPARED BY THEM!
this whole job is a con
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor/Manager were tolerant & understanding. They excused us for exams and additional shifts when we were.Good food/services to college students.
Variety galore
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a different kind environment than I excepted but I learned a lot and enjoyed it. I was able to become a mentor to others and teach others how things worked and to follow recipes.