Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
work can be very demanding however, the challenges are great. there are many opportunities to meet new people and hear about there experiences. this is a great way to network.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical days are usually disorganized and was always extremely busy. There was always a need for more staff and there was a lot of pressure that was being put on employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had nothing but good experiences working for Aramark. The on site professional support I've received in my decade of service has always left me impressed. The focus on safety is always prevalent, weekly safety meetings are done and included in every meeting. Aramark cares about their employess.
Good support
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a company that takes care of it's employees. They call us "Human Capital" but we are assets in name only. The moment they think they can pay someone less, they "fire" you and promote them. Of course it's not characterized as a "firing" they like to call it a Reduction in Force. Laughable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work, in providing Food Services at MUN. Learned many aspects of institutional Food Services. Excellent Leadership. Most enjoyable part is meeting and interacting with students at MUN, who will become our future leaders.
Summers Off
No Issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work atmosphere was a relaxed office but a lot was expected of me. i enjoyed the people i worked with and the kind of job i was expected to do. My manager was friendly and hard working .
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a great leadership team, fast pace work environment, challenging and fascinating job. I would recommend Aramark's Accelerate 2 Leadership Program for those who are willing to work hard and develop their leadership skills.
On job training
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I learned at this job was how to be a productive and efficient employee. I learned a lot of management skills, had to take classes on management, leadership skills. Inventory, etc..
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work here was truly enjoyable. The team that I was apart of was truly great and we worked together perfectly. Management was a bit shaky but the staff held us together until a suitable General Manager was put in place!The hardest part of working here was trying to get everything just right seeing how we were a fairly new store. The most enjoyable part was serving my regulars and providing excellent customer service to newer customers to ensure they'd be back to visit.
Free Meals
Shaky Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable, I liked it there. It was a mistake to leave. I liked the students,and the faculty.and the staff was great to work with. Plus we got a free lunch and the food was good too.
Good people
Kontra érvek
Not a fan of the town, nothing to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was definitely a corporate learning process. I understood that the position I was seeking was not going to be achieved without more education so I decided to go back to college
Free Lunches
Non salary managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
love working for Aramark love working with my employee and the enteracting with the students face pace
free lunch
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers were great but company constantly hiring new people every month making it hard to train and keep a schedule.
free lunch
healthcare and low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very place to work as well as fast paced. I learned how to make pizzas! I enjoy my manager. My co-worker are hard working i enjoy working with them. The hardest part of the job is dealing with call offs! The most enjoyable part is when I get to eat!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not satisflied with there upper management personnel. Their additude was my way or the highway.
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése