Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Administrative Assistant105 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
105 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world.

Experience one of the largest and most comprehensive conference centers in the nation — The National Conference Center. Designed for conferences, meetings, planning sessions and executive education, The National Conference Center (formerly the Xerox Training Center) was purpose-built for training and professional development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark has given me many great opportunities. I was given projects to assist with hiring, credentialing, and event organization. I was given increasing amounts of responsibility.
The most enjoyable part was helping out with special events and also employee recognition events.
Pro érvek
Innovations and variety of workload
Kontra érvek
After a while, no opportunities for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark helped me grow and learn a lot about Customer satisfaction and great teamwork with co workers. Safety is very important! It is a great company to work for! Great benefits too!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can work for Aramark it’s a challenge but stay with this company!! It pays and there are many benefits including paid training tuition reimbursement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is only concern is numbers
The management talk the talk. But definitely do not follow through. Typical trickle down of a large corporation.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am so thankful this was a temp position! I hated working with these people. I thought people who are educated enough for office jobs would act like grown ups. Instead there was a one man making jokes about hiring the "whichever one who's butt looks good in yoga pants" and another so terrified that his job could be taken that he accuses new temp employee of stepping too far outside her job responsibilities because she suggested something. Just a strange place to work. Certainly takes a special kind of mind set.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Advancement available. Good benefits. Employees are very friendly and management as well. Company takes good care of employees. Family oriented.
Great employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employer was a fair employer job was not too difficult and management was average. Do not prefer to go back but at the time the job was good for me would not recommend or not recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After working for Aramark for 19 years, it was sad to have been let go. We all thought we were secure for another 5 years with the hospital. Our contract was not renewed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
secular position at the location provided unique opportunity for me to create and maintain the position. However, my opinion of the company, based on experience is that they do not value employees, do not promote within, do not provide any incentives for employment and compensation is below poverty level for most positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience working with Aramark. I had been accustomed to the University arena and not the corporate world. It was busy, each day had it challenges and accomplishments. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with customers and co-workers
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with them pay raises were good ,benefits were good ,.They treated us well. I worked in human resourses loved my position. Overall great place.
PAY VACATIONS
CONTRACT ENDED
Munkahelyi kultúra
It paid the bills. Would not return unless they have increased pay scale and deleted the occurrence policy. Life happens and they do not bend to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my all time favorite jobs. I was in the office but I also went down into the dining hall and helped also along with helping cater special events.
Learned alot
Company lost contract
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. Busy during the winter months servicing the buildings and in the summer with the summer camps. Great place.
• Manage work orders in a busy Customer Server Center.

• Log, triage, and assign maintenance and repair calls to the appropriate trades’ team.

• Ensure work order are finalized and closed in a timely manner.

• Maintain event calendars for forty-seven schools to ensure proper custodial coverage.

• Create and run reports of after-hours school use for proper billing.
Busy
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I am doing and Aramark is a great place. I am just looking to move on to bigger and better things.
Personal Decision that will benefit myself and young family.
Free Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very convenient for me when going to school then as the years went by I started becoming more valuable to the company. As my value increased so did my position. The hardest part I've had to face with this job is leaving it to better myself and gain new experiences. The most enjoyable was the environment that I was in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my position with this company. I learned new processes, training programs, summer employee outings, smart, educated people. Convenient commute, accrued PTO and sick time separately.
No micro-managing
Lunch breaks too short.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent staff and Management.
All problems accordingly.

Management takes care of the employees and their families, good benefits, able to keep same Dr's.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only worked there a short time, but while there enjoyed my work and was treated fairly. They gave you the opportunity to make some decisions on your own and backed up your decision. Very fair.
Nice working atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very interesting and everyday brought a new challenge!
For the most part management was great and very helpful, I enjoyed working with everyone, they were a diverse group of people and hard working.