Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ypsilanti, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I welded frames and checked quality of welds. Had some good bosses and some not so good. Co-workers were ok to work with. It was a good place to work and learn from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re sick, you might as well show up or you’ll get unexcused absences. Even if you have a note from anywhere, you’ll get written up if sick enough. They make it seem like it’s a great job but it’s not. Management is a joke. Nobody takes anything seriously, there’s bosses who don’t anything serious and shouldn’t even be qualified to do jobs. Don’t work here. It’s not worth it.
Nice pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else in this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
The prison system with them is poor but at the stadium's the food is great the SERVICE was on point but serving people incarcerated needs more improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working for Aramark they have a great schedule for working unfortunately the management side is not hopeful . The supervisor is allowed to take breaks , leave you unaware of things that need to be replaced or broken.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for, Good advancements and opportunities within the company, employees were nice and friendly and commute was close by, Great Company overall
Great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company and cooking and making the customers happy and getting to know them on a personal basis I was with this company about eight years until they went out of the Rawsonville Ford plant. That was the a sad day that was my second home but that is part of working for a company I guess you just do your best while working for acompany.
Pro érvek
I loved working for this company
Kontra érvek
My only complaint is as the bosses changed so did the quality of the food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have really enjoy working for this company, I have worked there almost 9 years, and everyday there is always things going on and I never get tired of the job.
Pro érvek
work with a group of wonderful people
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was not given a vacation for 5 of the 6 years I worked there. I don't know how all Aramark accounts work but the people who managed the National Heritage Academies account should be put on trial for crimes against humanity. I was never treated that bad or talked to so bad at anywhere else in my life. The pau was awful as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with Aramark. The staff was very friendly and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me starts at 1pm. I usually get there 15 minutes early to relieve my morning person. By doing so I get a chance to sit down and talk to my employees about safety, how everything went during the day, and if there were any issues I need to address. From 1 to 4pm, I am completing paper work or organizing everything, talking to my customer in order to make sure that my staff is meeting their expectations, coordinating events, and calling contractors to schedule times for them to come out to complete projects for the account. My afternoon crew arrives 5 minutes to 4. From 4 to 9pm, I operate all tenant machines for the flooring, clean all the priority rooms, and inspect staffs cleaning as well as all exit doors. Finally I lock up and clock out. I have learned much more about maintenance than I knew before. Every summer my staff will have cleaning projects and I have maintenance projects that need to be completed. These projects include, inspecting the building and making minor repairs such as fixing holes in the walls, changing light bulbs, painting, striping and refinishing the floors, shower scrubbing floors, replacing covebase, replacing carpet, and keeping up the grounds. The most enjoyable part about my job is seeing the customer satisfied because of the excellent job we do.