Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Waukegan, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. I get a chance to met new people. It gives me an opportunity to practice some customers service skills far as being kind ,froendly, empathy for others and also love unconditional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This particular location doesn’t believe in training and promoting within. The management communication is horrible. The employees are always left in the dark. Set up for failure with eac station worked. Management doesn’t check behind staff. No attention to detail employees giving diabetic patients regular food. Drama always within the kitchen. Management don’t stick up for employees. Hr will not give the update to benefits in a timely manner. Horrible pay and quick to Discipline,don’t reward employees.
Security of a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never again will I work.there poor management, during covid I was exposed and nothing done about it.. never received any extra pay for putting myself in danger of getting covid..
Meet good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working area, everyone is supportive to one another.They help anybody specially during rush hours, working as a team is great here in this company. There are many work opportunities if you just want to accelerate your job position. The managers are good and they will help you if you have problems with regards to your job.The supervisors can train you if you are new to the position or task assigned. You have the chances to grow here, just work harmoniously with your fellow workers and you will be good.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awful. Doesn't listen to what you have to say and pick there favorite and favors them.. Horrible to work for they don't like to give raises.. They push you and make you above and beyond and treat you horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are never organized. They sold old food with mold to the customers. They were ride and bias and prejudice. Me and this other girl always seem to have problems. The food was just not right. They should've got in trouble but hid it and told us not to tell.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the job and it was with the fun working with the kids and i got to now the and different people and i love doing different a summit and working with the stuff and supervicer
Munkahelyi kultúra
I use to like working for Aramark. And i still do, its just the managment team to me is unfair sometimes when it comes to treating all employees fair and with respect.
Free lunch tickets
Respect and dignity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open kitchen and begin sub-placements for the day. Speak with director regarding placements Verify all schools have necessary items to begin work day Organize delivery drivers to deliver said items needed Enter production number from previous day into (2) systems Begin inventory items Begin ordering products for the following week Complete inventory and ordering Manage kitchen employees at high school Communicate with 22 additional kitchen supervisors with their needs for the day Complete daily counts and enter into system
Great co-workers, wonderful company
Horrible director
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. The management team was ok and they listened and cared about they're employee's. They had they're times but all and all it was a good environment to work in and the morale was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a company they are actually a good company, but the location I was working at is was very unorganized and unprofessional. They was a lot of slacking and stealing for employees managers included.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many front-line management roles can be very stressful without much guidance. The culture is different per account as well, and there doesn't seem to be a consistent structure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
put all the breakfast items by the line then go prepare the special diets in bags same for lunch I worked with the inmates while I was there ,that was pretty fun the hardest part of my job was getting yelled at all the time they wanted me in 5 places at once the best part was going home
Pro érvek
going to work early in the morning
Kontra érvek
getting yelled at infront of everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive management. Encourages team work. Provided experience in working on a variety of medical floors, behavioral health and rehabilitation units.
Supportive management
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a very good woke place .everyone"s nice .and i would work their again .my job was house-keeping and i did very well at it..i had to clean rooms and mob floors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is great to work for but demands long hours and is high stress. The account determines how many hours your needed and the level of stress that you face each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think that the positive thing about working for Aramark is earning a paycheck, serving meals to students and meeting interesting people. I hope the company considers hiring new employees and raising their employees pay rates since it is very hard to make a living off minimum wage.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and uniform shirts
Kontra érvek
No health insurance and pays below minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally think that the company isn't that bad its just the people who may be in the position of authority that don't know how to lead. I believe if the head is weak then the body is surely to crumble. A typical day at work for me was coming in and managing inventory putting in orders for our account. I really learned a lot from working here. My co workers were ok. I couldn't have asked for a nicer crew they just were some lazy kids. The hardest part of my job was managing kids with stubborn attitudes. The most enjoyable part of my job was the life I brought to the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed preparing meals,working with my co-workers to see the smiling faces of the students the pay was the problem Iswept floors ,wiped walls
Munkahelyi kultúra
MY SHIFT IS 11AM-830PM THAT CONSIST OF A 30MIN. LUNCH AND THE POSSIBILITY OF A 15MIN BREAK. THE LUNCH RUSH FLOW THROUGH TO 1:30PM. I AM ACCOMPANIED WITH TWO OTHER EMPLOYEES THAT LATER LEAVE AT 3PM. WHERE I THE, PREPARE THE MAIN DINNER FOR NIGHT AND WORK THE DINNER SHIFT ALONE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come in at 3:30 am start breakfast, inmates come down give them their assigments make sure they are doing their assinged jobs! serve breakfast by 4:30 am then prepare for lunch! management here was alot more difficult here your dealing with men that don't like taking authority from anyone but as long as you show them respect and your fair it becomes alot easier and they will do there job! Coworkers here all supervisors we each had our duties1 The job was an expierence but it was fun and learned alot!
Pro érvek
free lunch! cooking for inmates making them smile with just a little taste to the food!
Kontra érvek
worked every weekend and holiday