Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Washington, DC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Washington, DC164 értékelés
164 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark Corporation is a equal opportunity employer and beilieves in being innovative in all of the various industries that has made Aramark . I mainly admire Aramark for its broad belief in diversity of cultures and people of those culters being a key factor to Aramarks success. Developing people who believe the mission of the company was created with Integrity, and vision of excellence and growth. Ive enjoyed my tenure with the Aramark team and the great professionals whom I had the pleasure to meet and work with.
Pro érvek
Yes we were able to eat lunch for free
Inconsistent traning opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasnt enough wrk and hours for me what i learned about the arena is that u will always have to come to work on a positive note it was neva a dull moment ther learned how to clean safely and also how u can grow into the company with more and higher expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and full benefits always working.unloading trucks.setting up for shows. Making sure the customers are satisfied.taking pallets around the building.
Union
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have great customer service skills, dependable worker,always on time ready to start ok f and build an career. Willing to work any day or time you will not be disappointed if you was to hire me
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes .making sure chefs and cooks are using the proper safe procedures, and and keeping the kitchen running in a smooth and orderly manner
Making money, healthcare
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company’s pay for vacation and sick days fairly. The only problems is de union is hard to get Hispanic diversity or another race. As as Hispanic we have hard time to get in the company. Many other person apply an never been called.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace culture is funny you would enjoy work at the college. Meet different people from different countries. Learn the way of eating the food. Teacher then some thing about yourself also will.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day includes a lot of conversing between staff & student as well as coworkers. Being that we work at an university there is a lot of diversity; which can have its pros and cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have the opportunity to govern my work affairs, location was great, opportunity to Liaison with Amtrak police healthy relationship with General management employees Multicultural an all-around good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have the opportunity to grow in various positions from builder/loader to Porter/transfer in clerk with Aramark here at the satellite location in Union Station. In alot of cases my co-workers know than the managers we have on the shifts they have been longer anywhere from 10-20 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work place very nice company to work for nice pay it have a few flaws but that's with every job they'll help you grow within the company and evolve I'll recommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hr dept is careless and its a lot of racism and favoritism in the company. Hated Aramark @Georgetown university. Managers only worry about going home. Nobody has a serious passion about working there. No room for advancement. Only care about themselves no team or homely feel here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe this place is a great work opportunity, that really cares about there employees. This is one of the few companies that I have loved working with.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Currently, the caliber of upper management has went downhill. There used to be a time when it was hard to get into the company. They only selected the best candidates, now any Tom, Dick and Harry they let in.

Aramark site managers do not value input from seasoned manager. When you give input, they marginalize, devalue you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent job/career to have there I had made a good decision by working there. Management was a awesome they were fair. The benefits were very good. You do receive a raise every year. Overall good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the enjoyable part about my job is talking to the students on a daily basic about how school is going for them and just seeing the smiles on there faces.
free lunches
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
the days working at amamark was a great experience working around professional basketball players keeping the facilities nice and clean meeting new people trying to advance to a better position management was very nice and will to asset me in moving in with my promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody gets along with each other very relaxing very fast work past everybody makes it comfortable and enjoying getting up every morning coming to work.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all it is not a good place to work for me! The employees feel underappreciated and over worked! People come to work only to be put down and not appreciated for what they do!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workers are typically energetic and always willing to help. I learned how to manage people and time. I also learned how to do inventory and place orders. I really enjoy being in the kitchen so there isn't really a hard part about my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A culture of discrimination exists in the company. Telling HR of problems or company violations does not help. HR will tell that you are complaining to the person that is doing it and the retaliatory actions will start