Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Washington, DC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Washington, DC160 értékelés
160 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 153 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
High performance oriented, love working in an upbeat fun loving inviroment of growth and development
Aramark Corporation is a equal opportunity employer and beilieves in being innovative in all of the various industries that has made Aramark . I mainly admire Aramark for its broad belief in diversity of cultures and people of those culters being a key factor to Aramarks success. Developing people who believe the mission of the company was created with Integrity, and vision of excellence and growth. Ive enjoyed my tenure with the Aramark team and the great professionals whom I had the pleasure to meet and work with.
Pro érvek
Yes we were able to eat lunch for free
Inconsistent traning opportunities
Great company to work.
Company’s pay for vacation and sick days fairly. The only problems is de union is hard to get Hispanic diversity or another race. As as Hispanic we have hard time to get in the company. Many other person apply an never been called.
Workplace culture
Workplace culture is funny you would enjoy work at the college. Meet different people from different countries. Learn the way of eating the food. Teacher then some thing about yourself also will.
A typical day at work
The day includes a lot of conversing between staff & student as well as coworkers. Being that we work at an university there is a lot of diversity; which can have its pros and cons.
And nice work environment
Have the opportunity to govern my work affairs, location was great, opportunity to Liaison with Amtrak police healthy relationship with General management employees Multicultural an all-around good place to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great place and location
I have the opportunity to grow in various positions from builder/loader to Porter/transfer in clerk with Aramark here at the satellite location in Union Station. In alot of cases my co-workers know than the managers we have on the shifts they have been longer anywhere from 10-20 years.
fair job
great work place very nice company to work for nice pay it have a few flaws but that's with every job they'll help you grow within the company and evolve I'll recommend it.
Job environment
The hr dept is careless and its a lot of racism and favoritism in the company. Hated Aramark @Georgetown university. Managers only worry about going home. Nobody has a serious passion about working there. No room for advancement. Only care about themselves no team or homely feel here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
I believe this place is a great work opportunity, that really cares about there employees. This is one of the few companies that I have loved working with.
1,0
Once was great
Currently, the caliber of upper management has went downhill. There used to be a time when it was hard to get into the company. They only selected the best candidates, now any Tom, Dick and Harry they let in.

Aramark site managers do not value input from seasoned manager. When you give input, they marginalize, devalue you.
Fun to work there
Excellent job/career to have there I had made a good decision by working there. Management was a awesome they were fair. The benefits were very good. You do receive a raise every year. Overall good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stundents are nice and kind
the enjoyable part about my job is talking to the students on a daily basic about how school is going for them and just seeing the smiles on there faces.
free lunches
healthcare
enjoy the work spaceha
the days working at amamark was a great experience working around professional basketball players keeping the facilities nice and clean meeting new people trying to advance to a better position management was very nice and will to asset me in moving in with my promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very nice place to work everybody helped each other out
Everybody gets along with each other very relaxing very fast work past everybody makes it comfortable and enjoying getting up every morning coming to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is good at the top of the company but the immediate manager is a piece of work!
Over all it is not a good place to work for me! The employees feel underappreciated and over worked! People come to work only to be put down and not appreciated for what they do!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day working for aramark
The workers are typically energetic and always willing to help. I learned how to manage people and time. I also learned how to do inventory and place orders. I really enjoy being in the kitchen so there isn't really a hard part about my job.
Much discrimination
A culture of discrimination exists in the company. Telling HR of problems or company violations does not help. HR will tell that you are complaining to the person that is doing it and the retaliatory actions will start
Fun and safe workplace
A nice good environment to work in,the managers are good and easy too work with.The workers are friendly and team ready if you need a helping hand they are always there to help.We provide a respectful and comfortable clean environment.The customers are respectful and they love too keep coming back.
Giftcards
N/A
Enjoy my work environment
It’s not an easy job. Can be extremely tiring and emotionally drained but I still love my job! I would recommend Aramark they pay weekly but my job is seasonal so it’s tough during downtime.
Stadium Life
Stadium Life
Fun workplace
The management does appreciate the employees. They also gives us appreciation for safety and customer services.They make sure we have our supplies and our equipment being maintenanced.
Pro érvek
Anniversary bonuses and they give emploees parties.
No comments.
Fun place free lunch
It was ARA when i worked with them over 20 years ago,, Working in the pentagon was great we had the best holiday parties for the employees paid vacations five sick days free lunch free Uniforms, union 52, but that contact came to an end but i would love to work for Aramark anytime
Free lunch
Contact ended
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés