Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Waltham, MA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never felt lost working for Aramark in Waltham. I was trained properly by the manager and she communicated with me well. She laid clear expectations and that helped me a lot to do my job each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work for. in a environment that over many options for a diverse customers in all campus. interesting concepts with excellent fundamentals.
Salary-Training support
Parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beautiful campus. Ever growing student life as well as F&B. I love the students and faculty. Social conscience and world wide reputation. Did many wonderful events for the president and students
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best company ever.!You will learn so much on a day to day basis. I would recommend all aspects of the corporation.In my opinion, every day way a happy day, and that is important
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
EFFETIVE TRAINING STANDARDS FOR BANQUET SERVER AND SERVER
Munkahelyi kultúra
for on campus job, it's good. But it's closing because the contract is ended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job has many little tasks as well as large projects but little direction as what my priorities are. Not only are there day to day account tasks, events and meetings but I also need to make sure that all corporate initiatives and projects get completed in the dozen locations on campus. Challenging work. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with student groups and campus departments. I enjoy being able to help out with causes and bring people together. Collaborating with corporate responsibility issues such as donations and sustainability is so rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for catering but it isn't a job that I could do everyday. It is very fast paced and serious. I felt important working those functions and like I was apart of something bigger than myself. I learned how to deal with very important people. The hardest part would probably be dealing with stressed and anxious management because it was hard not to let it rub off on you.
Pro érvek
part of fancy events, provided good meal, high pay.
Kontra érvek
stressed and anxious managers, long shifts, breakdowns of events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with Aramark 14 years and have worked with some of the best people. Catering is hard work and certainly a team effort..I have been lucky to have great teams over the years.
great people
Kontra érvek
lots of long days and physical work