Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Waco, TX

54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 140 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
It's A Very good Job
Aramark is a wonderful workplace for a job but for many, there are not much advancement options without multiple years of schooling (which in my opinion does not payout), And the due to the companies nature the work seems to consume your life if you allow it.
Exciting and productive workplace
Aramark is a loving workplace with many opportunities. Some in which include maintenance, groundskeeping, havoc, electrician and general maintenance. Also the always delicious food service.
Unhappy
Just want the manager to pay attention to their employees more. Appreciate them more. Applaud them more. The pay rate should be way more than what it is now.
Bad choices
As a CDL driver it seems Aramark didn't have a clue about what was going on and management sucked along with Human Resource so if truly want to work with a company that will help you grow and have a work related fulfillment this isn't the place for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Poor management and not a work friendly environment there is alot of favoritism and you are missed treated by management and leads there is no room for growth more like a dead end job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
not recomended
I'm not rascist. my philosophy is you respect me, ill respect you. but if your not a minority you'll have a hard time getting along with the other employees
I am a very work
I take pride in my job i do what ever my boss as me too do if i have to work in other departments are still late to help out my team members i will do that
Great
I been with Aramark for 19 years. Great company to work for.Great benefit package with paid time off. They provided a great online training for managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work/life balance. No appreciation for employees.
Understaffed. Poor leadership. When employees would step up to compensate for lazy leadership and short staff they would be rewarded with that becoming the expectation, instead of finding a solution or working towards making a better plan. If they called I'd be dressed and up there in fifteen minutes and never got so much as a thank you. Management is completely unprofessional. Often times speaking badly about employees loud enough for them to hear.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
A great place to work, decent wages and good benefits! Very customer service orientated. I work in Dining services, very fast paced yet so much fun dealing with college kids. Aramark big into safety and health, have learned a lot working there. You have to be a good cook to work there, they do most from scratch!
Pro érvek
free meals and uniforms. Flexible work schedules. Provide 401 and great benefits.
Do not work for them
Managers and Supervisors are THE worst! Rude, Do not know how to speak to employees. Never answer calls or texts til they need you.
Lazy! and take no credit for anything, love to blame housekeepers, floor techs ect. They never report nor handle the things you report to them. You have to constantly ask for something before ever recieving it. Overwork people, especially those who are honest workers. And love and adore lazy workers.
Pro érvek
Students and Professors etc are wonderful and appreciative
Kontra érvek
Low pay and terrible management
Aramark
Love working at earmark. Love serving residents. Getting to see different people. Love making them happy. Working at aramsrk was a very good experience
Busy and stressful
The problem was not the students or the instructors. I was use to the busy of a school setting. My concern was my take home pay. It was half of the wages that I expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and high paced place to work.
I love working at Aramark because I was able to work with a lot of people. I also met of a lot of different people from different places. It was a fast paced places that i really enjoyed.
Bad leaders, Management doesnt care. Annoying student workers
I was hired though aramark 11-7pm shift for moody libaray. the older workers Belinda & Rosie will take all the tips not share them, will clock in sit down and not help with the line unless they feel like it. They act untouchable and when reported to management nothing was done. Also around 3pm is when the student works shifts start, for college kids they are some of the most stupidest workers with no common sense. They laugh and play around not acting serious. Also night manager and day time managers dont like eachother and as a MID shift i worked under both so if i did something a manager told me to do but the other didnt like i got in trouble.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced and welcoming environment
I enjoyed everyone I worked with and always stayed busy. The environment was very welcoming and friendly. Supervisors were always only a text away. Management was good about showing appreciation.
free lunches, paid vacations
Kontra érvek
the pay wasnt that great
Hostile environment
I work in dinning facility for Aramark in Waco Texas and the environment is very hostile. There is always an uneasy feeling in the air and most of the supervisors and management are very delusional. I am not compensated enough to deal with this on a daily basis.
It's a job
Stressful
Wonderful
I was a student worker, so my title, responsibilities, and benefits were not the same as full-time employees, but you could tell full-timers enjoyed it as much as I did. It has a great pace of work. We were always productive, but never strained or overworked.
Free food sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too hot when the air is turned off and we are NOT allowed to have water.
The person I took the place of worked in my building for 20 years and couldn't keep up. My lead person has been there (in this building) for 10 years and says they were NEVER given 2 levels to clean before Aramark took over the building. The more you are able to do the more they give you.
Pro érvek
The people in my building were very nice. Aramark seems fair to all their employees.
Kontra érvek
Too hot when the air was turned off and we were not allowed to have water
Work Life Blanace
Work Life Balance, is one of the greatest things this company provides. There is very few places in the "food industry" that can provide the work life balance that Aramark does.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, but long hours
For food and beverage managers, the days were typically 12 + hours. This was due to how demanding the actual client was, and the lack of support staff needed.

The geographic location of this account makes hiring suitable staff difficult.
Pro érvek
Free food, some downtime in the summer
Kontra érvek
Many weeks with out time off
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés