Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: University, FL

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace but less knowledge of chemicals an MSDS manual etc.
I've been in housekeeping business for many years and have been to countless classes regarding chemical and how not to injured yourself on the jobs I have certificate and trained in numerous areas of housekeeping, I have yet to see these activities or classes at Aramark.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would feed apron. 3000 students for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Did inventory and ordering of product to keep up with demand.
Get to work and make sure breakfast crew was prepared for breakfast rush. Then lunch crew would arrive abound 9:00 am. I would go over the days menu. Then get them to started on setting up there stations for the lunch rush. Supervise lunch production and work what ever stains needed the most help. then the dinner crew would come in at about 2: pm and get ready for the dinner rush, I would stay and help out the stations until the rush was over, due inventory and then the order. that was a typical day. The hardest part of my job was trying to use a new computer program the company put out for the Chefs to use to set up menus for the weeks and months to come, it didn't work like it was supposed to and management didn't believe me and I would get e-mails at midnight or later telling me to respond immediately as to why the menus were not in place. Management gave no support and when I finally turned in my resignation management said they had heard from other facilities that they were having the same problems I was having with the program and thought it was funny. By this time I was frazzled to a crisp and couldn't take it anymore. The only enjoyable part of this job was working with the hourly employees in making sure the students were happy.
3,0
Beautiful University and Great Workers
Overall a great Aramark account to work at. Many fun employees and the freedom to make really amazing desserts. Nice campus and staff.
Pro érvek
Really nice University Students
Kontra érvek
laid-off for a bit of the year
5,0
A great place to be me.
Each day is a little different from the next. I enjoy being challenged . I am responsible for opening the store in the morning . Then I assess what has to be done . This includes making a work list for the student workers, cleaning, stocking ,facing the store ordering cooler items and preparing a cash drawer for my shift. I really enjoy my interaction with the students. Sometimes I feel like the mother of thousands. I've learned to be patient because a lot of these people have never been on their own before and they have some crazy questions. The managers sometimes have their hands full and am glad they give me the freedom to make decisions on my own. My co workers often are student workers. And as in any work place some are better than others. The hardest part of my job is dealing with students who don't accept the fact their job is a real job . And that they are accountable for their actions or lack their of. But mostly I enjoy each and every day that I can be a smiling face that can make their day a little brighter.
Pro érvek
A safe workplace
Kontra érvek
Student accountability
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés