Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tuscaloosa, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a okay place to work but I feel that the company could have been better. It would have been better if it was room for employees to move into a higher role
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very laid back job. They was always professional and very helpfully. There was never a dull moment at work they always kept us laughing. I really enjoyed working there . I had great Customer Service .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment. Good learning experience. It is a friendly work environment. They give you alot of work so you're always busy but it isn't hard at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working for aramark nice work environment friendly managers and co workers managers work with you on work schedule and are very understanding and easy to work for
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work and it provides a culture of growth for everyone. I have learned alot with the company which has helped me in my growth tremendously. I have had the opportunity to teach aramark values to so many employyees that have been shared we me through the years.
Growth
Kontra érvek
Can be very stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed with Aramark for a number of years and I enjoyed each one. I enjoyed the people I worked with an the constant customer interaction. I was terminated from the company an account that I was wearing head phones while working. I was very sad an disappointed that they would let an good dedicated worker go on account of some music.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work inside the Mercedes plant.Got along with most everyone.Did the same thing at Southern Food. Left Aramark when Southern food got contract.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
Hard work until you learn it
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is great but if your a single mom like me, after being off for every holiday and other times it gets to be a bit much. I needed something more stable in income
free lunch
off to much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place to work. Never a dull moment. Needs more managers. Employee morale is at an all time low. Needs new life to inspire employees to be motivated to work hard.
Free meals
Lack of dedication
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is doing my daily duty by cooking cleaning and prepping foods.I learned how to cook foods from stratch and prepare foods for 1000 students.The Managemenet is great great .The hardest part of my job is making sure I have enough food prepared for everyone.The most enjoyable part of the job I get to meet new people everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I finished the ready to work program at Shelton state community college an it help me learn the managing part of the job if it offered full-time to everyone then it would be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice to work. Staff was nice and willing to work around my schedule.......... They had a clean and safe work environment for all their employees. Fast pace work force. Had different jobs you could go if they needed you. Also had catering Jobs you could participate in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job to work while in school because the managers would work around my class schedule. The crew members work together and everyone was respectful. The job taught me about customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there . you always had something to do never an fee time.I didnt really like all the unpaid vacations or how long it took to get raises o hire on.
Free lunch
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the job I had just had problems when I was pregnant and couldn't do the back I would love to go back and its doing school so thats great you out for the summers and every holiday
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are a huge company that really invest in their people and making sure they have the training to do the job or task in front of them well. I would recommend them to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working there. Good food. Learned a lot. Meet a lot of people. Very busy job. Food illness is very serious. Must be safe and clean when dealing with food.
Great Food
Kontra érvek
Not much fulltime emploment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! Always meeting new people! Great location! Great opportunities for advancement... Great benefits package! Awesome catering team! Awesome catering manager!
free meals. Great pay!
pay to park!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love interacting and talking with people, meeting new faces, Aramark is perfect. Every year is a new experience. A typical day at work includes massive cleaning, because its always an inspection or the health inspector coming to make sure we are running proper state regulation. As far as workplace culture Aramark is about the customer and aims to make them happy. I really enjoy making the customer happy, the best part of the day is seeing them leave with a smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark provides a challenging work environment that allows a driven and focused individual the ability to learn how to manage large amounts of business. The company provides a pretty solid foundation of tools to use to help accomplish all management goals, though at times the amount of checks and balances can be cumbersome. Overall, I enjoy working for Aramark, and have a learned a tremendous amount in the field of food service management. The management team is full of dedicated and intelligent directors, managers and supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love the environment. The student that attend the UofA have the best attitudes. The hardest part about the job are the lunch rushes but i tend to keep up.