Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tuscaloosa, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tuscaloosa, AL27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace fast food enviornment
I was employed with Aramark for a number of years and I enjoyed each one. I enjoyed the people I worked with an the constant customer interaction. I was terminated from the company an account that I was wearing head phones while working. I was very sad an disappointed that they would let an good dedicated worker go on account of some music.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Enjoy working for aramark nice work environment friendly managers and co workers managers work with you on work schedule and are very understanding and easy to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend aramark to a friend
Aramark is a great place to work and it provides a culture of growth for everyone. I have learned alot with the company which has helped me in my growth tremendously. I have had the opportunity to teach aramark values to so many employyees that have been shared we me through the years.
Growth
Kontra érvek
Can be very stressful at times
Nice place to work
Good place to work inside the Mercedes plant.Got along with most everyone.Did the same thing at Southern Food. Left Aramark when Southern food got contract.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
Hard work until you learn it
Ok Job
The job is great but if your a single mom like me, after being off for every holiday and other times it gets to be a bit much. I needed something more stable in income
free lunch
off to much
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good Place
Interesting place to work. Never a dull moment. Needs more managers. Employee morale is at an all time low. Needs new life to inspire employees to be motivated to work hard.
Free meals
Lack of dedication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive an fun work place
A typical day at work is doing my daily duty by cooking cleaning and prepping foods.I learned how to cook foods from stratch and prepare foods for 1000 students.The Managemenet is great great .The hardest part of my job is making sure I have enough food prepared for everyone.The most enjoyable part of the job I get to meet new people everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a good place to start off your fast food career
I finished the ready to work program at Shelton state community college an it help me learn the managing part of the job if it offered full-time to everyone then it would be better
Cashier
Very nice to work. Staff was nice and willing to work around my schedule..........
They had a clean and safe work environment for all their employees. Fast pace work force. Had different jobs you could go if they needed you. Also had catering Jobs you could participate in.
Good management
It was a good job to work while in school because the managers would work around my class schedule. The crew members work together and everyone was respectful. The job taught me about customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there . you always had something to do never an fee time.I didnt really like all the unpaid vacations or how long it took to get raises o hire on.
Free lunch
No benefits
great place to work
loved the job I had just had problems when I was pregnant and couldn't do the back I would love to go back and its doing school so thats great you out for the summers and every holiday
great company
they are a huge company that really invest in their people and making sure they have the training to do the job or task in front of them well. I would recommend them to anyone.
Very Busy Job
Enjoyed working there.
Good food.

Learned a lot.

Meet a lot of people.

Very busy job.

Food illness is very serious.

Must be safe and clean when dealing with food.
Great Food
Kontra érvek
Not much fulltime emploment.
Great place to work!
Great place to work! Always meeting new people! Great location! Great opportunities for advancement... Great benefits package!
Awesome catering team! Awesome catering manager!
free meals. Great pay!
pay to park!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace great for interacting with customers
Love interacting and talking with people, meeting new faces, Aramark is perfect. Every year is a new experience. A typical day at work includes massive cleaning, because its always an inspection or the health inspector coming to make sure we are running proper state regulation. As far as workplace culture Aramark is about the customer and aims to make them happy. I really enjoy making the customer happy, the best part of the day is seeing them leave with a smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Results driven company with lots of upward growth
Aramark provides a challenging work environment that allows a driven and focused individual the ability to learn how to manage large amounts of business.

The company provides a pretty solid foundation of tools to use to help accomplish all management goals, though at times the amount of checks and balances can be cumbersome.

Overall, I enjoy working for Aramark, and have a learned a tremendous amount in the field of food service management. The management team is full of dedicated and intelligent directors, managers and supervisors.
workplace
love the environment. The student that attend the UofA have the best attitudes. The hardest part about the job are the lunch rushes but i tend to keep up.
Fun Workplace
This was a great place to work while I was working at Bama Dining. The management was very organized and friendly and personable. The work group reflected great leadership and I enjoyed being part of the leadership that was guided by a wonderful manager and an efficient supervisor.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great pay and benefits, great management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, great benefits, hard work
A typical day at this job would consist of breaking down boxes, mopping the floor, doing certain dishes, and unloading items off trucks. I learned a great deal through this company as I was often needed to fill in for various positions that were quite different from the position I held. The managers at this company were great!! Very reasonable people as well as the co-workers. People came to work with a smile on their face and everybody knew each other on a personal level. The hardest part about this job would be the physical labor part, however physical labor was never difficult for me because of my upbringing. The most enjoyable part of this job would be the free meals as well as the friendly people that I worked with and for
Free Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with a broad place for networking
Preparing food for the two rushes of the day. Washing dishes and putting them back on the floor. Enjoyed my coworkers and management. Loved being able to communicate with the students
Free lunches
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés