Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucson, AZ

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 263 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its all about who you work with, Overall the company is not bad, but my upper management had a lot of problems with contracts and growing the business
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of my most favorite jobs, I got to interact with people on the daily and also got to meet their satisfaction on things they wanted. My management was great, the hours were flexible and worked well with my family time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fun place to work. I've enjoyed a lot of concerts, monster trucks, circus, wrestling, etc. Always doing different kinds of jobs. Great place to gain experience.
Free lunch
Part time job
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
aramark is a great company to work for but i did not receive a work phone and had to give out my personal number. customers call me during the weekend and it comes between my family.
great pay
Kontra érvek
no work phone customers have my personal number.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the most fun I've ever had at work; much of the time, I'd have been willing to work for free. I didn't make much money at it, but I had a blast. Where else can you see every show at the Convention Center for free?

The most difficult part of the job, I'd say, was when we had a show every day for a week or so; that got really tedious, but I could deal with it because I knew it would end soon. The most fun part was definitely the concerts!
Pro érvek
Usually short hours, free shows!
Kontra érvek
Pay wasn't great, unreliable hours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work! My management team is great! I have never worked in a place where I enjoy going to work so much. The relationships that I have built there will guide me throughout my career.
Great managers
Kontra érvek
No paid uniforms for managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work in the stands as a worker and manager. I would make sure that we had enough food and prepared on time whe the doors open for the show.

Hardest part of being a stand manager was making sure that the food was cook to perfection.
Great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
helped customers sold products at many events and sporting events learned to multi task
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work and long hours, part time job, not a lot of room to advance and other employees will lie, cheat and stab you in the back to have the chance to take your job from you
Pro érvek
free food, wonderful opportunites a few for hard workers
more stressful than necessary
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping out the employees and managers in every aspect of administrative duties.
Learned to create programs and formulas to better organize department which in turn kept the dept under budget.

Co-workers were great people, just needed my help with much of the computer work.

The hardest part of the job was scheduling managers and employees for different ongoing training classes due to employee shortage.

I enjoyed organizing the department, keeping track of employee information and creating files to make it easier for management to do their jobs.
great salary
Kontra érvek
difficulty in creating an environment that fosters camaraderie
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management here didn't have a clue about managing people or even know how to cook, it was all about the #s..This is a good company but not in this location with its management team..
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés