Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tempe, AZ

75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 899 értékelés megtekintése
Compensation could be better
Was fun job right for me when I was younger, and didn't have much bills haha but they definitely could pay the employees better being how big the company is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work part time
it is a good place to work as a part time to pay your bills also they do consider your class timing and adjust your schedule if there is a test or project . also you get to eat for free on the days you work so that helps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at with great food
Since I have been working for the company it has been great i learn a few new things and also had a few related job skills working there. Great team to work with that is always there and when need them everyone is very supportive. We are able to eat for free and the choices of food is great, overall this is a great place is too at this job is for anyone that loves working with food and people working as a team.
Sketchy pay
They only pay some employees an extra dollar per hour for working at nights. I have been working with the company at nights for well over a year and have never received the bonus dollar. Do not work for this company as they are a typical big corporation and will scam you out of your money. I have made multiple attempts to pursue my actual pay that I should be getting and the company has disregarded me every time. Do not work for this company if you want the same treatment/pay as your peers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It seemed fine at first. Then I found out it's extremely discriminatory.
Being an older worker has made it very difficult to find acceptance. I was just thinking tonight that in 6 months, not one person has asked me about my life - education, family, interests, homelife etc. I wasn't looking for friends, just simple civil conversation.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Low pay
I had problems with management.I needed help with my. abundance of work.They should of hired someone else to assist me with my work load.I could of been more punctual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with great co workers
I've enjoyed being a part of this company for 3 years now, they're friendly, supportive, and accommodating. Highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a great, safe workspace.
Great flexibility
It was a great experience I quit to have time for school and they took me back no problem. I would ask for days off or even have felt sick at work and they’d understand and let me go home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is easy ,relaxed, and fun to do
Job is easy, fun and friendly. The team work is great and room to grow if you appreciate the chance to do so. I recommend these job to people who are active and fun of cooking.
Great management
Not enough benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun co workers and place to work except.....
Overall it was busy busy unbelievable busy but days flew by. Employees are cool and easy to work with but management, recruiters are another thing all together. Not very friendly and very abrupt and all who work in the office have a better than you attitude. Did my best to not interact or ask for anything.
Pro érvek
Co workers, free meals, busy fast days, meet lots of people, weekly pay.
Kontra érvek
Bad rude recruiters and office management. Constantly busy and 1 lunch break. No other breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often busy and short staffed
a typical day at work would consist of many groups of people, and at least one staff member not present. Also there were often products that were out of stock each night.
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful place to work.
Management didn’t care about the working conditions. One manager always assigned the same people to work the register and I was always the back up. I have over 20 years of customer service experience but that didn’t matter because I wasn’t a student at the university the store was on. Students get priority over other works. They hired students as leads over me with years of lead experience too. Just no advancement opportunity. Just an over all bad experience for me and others.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
No advancement, poor management, stressful work place.
Good work enviroment
Very fast paced, enjoyed working with all my co-workers as a dock worker, got to experience the kitchens, stock product. The management is there for you as well as your fellow co-workers if you had questions.
Free lunch
nothing to mention
work place
fast paced friendly good team members great work environment.
they tend to work you like a slave but its okay as long as you get over time pay.so if your looking for fast paced good work place apply
good overtime
no raise pay
fun workplace
Love working as a team flexible hours manager supervisor always willing to work with you fast pase job but litterally every day i learned soemthing new.
Chef
I was the head chef for Arizona State University of the Poly Technical campus. I work closely with other Aramark Chef to set plan menu and everyone was very accommodating and professional.
1,0
Handled situations poorly
Company maintained on-campus eateries. Seemed to have lack of care for employees. Constantly falls through on planning. Does not foster a communication between employees and superiors.
Alright
The manager was chill, along with all of the coworkers. I met my roommate while working here, which ended up being my best friend to this day. I loved working with them.
3,0
Different college dining halls
Fast paced - multi divisional cooking and dining halls on 150 different college campuses across the US and abroad. Love meeting new students that come across the US and abroad. Learned how to cook different foods from everywhere - Asia, Indian, American and Southwest as well
free uniform, free meals
1 unpaid break, long hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and best place for part times
Good place to interact with lots of people and also you get best food.
We have a very good supervisor who talks to us and makes us comfortable. Work depends on what time you work
Stressful
This job is not for everyone. It's extremely stressful. New management has to work on fairness toward all their employees. Old employees earn less than new employees. Extremely unfair.
Pro érvek
You meet people from all over.
Kontra érvek
Too much work, not enough emplyees.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés