Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
179 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 672 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My particular location has a problem with bad/weak management and very unconcerned employees. The few of us who stayed on the longest worked the best together but not a very happy environment over all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment is uninvolved and very condescending. There is very little support and organization. There is Zero conflict resolution and a lack of proper training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i first started working for Aramark...the chefs was very polite...the Employees was very nice and they welcome me to the team...lot if respect for them all..
Munkahelyi kultúra
El equipo de trabajo era Muy bueno , se trabajaba en equipo y se pasaba bien
Épocas de poco trabajo
Kontra érvek
Sin parqueo para los trabajadores
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the time of day is when you need to prepare for what waiting for you. I learned not only to have speed but to be more organized to help yourself and others around you. Be more compassionate and empath for your other employees but also be the peacemaker when there are some disagreements with how the work should be done and so on. The hardest part was to have the same high energy bay by day at certain times of the day. Most enjoyable part of the job is the events they would have for the clients eating at the establishment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company doesn't care about their employees. All they care about is quotas. They don't care about the quality of product that they put out. The linens are stained and have a terrible smell.
Munkahelyi kultúra
once you work for this company and urinating inside is no Vans for moving up because they're going to give you a different story they going to hire people from the outside and not people from the inside the move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for aramark is a fun experience especially at their different locations. The staff is nice and reasonable and you always have a good time especially from the events. Its a job where you are on your feet a lot and is very busy but nothing that anyone cant handle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everywhere is great to work but the hub management sucks And pay can be a lot better I don't mind work for company along as it's not the hub most management are kind and willing to teach
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark can be a great place to work but there isn't a ton of opportunity to advance. Great place to then bounce to another higher paid career. Most of the coworkers are fun and pleasant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management...very unprofessional, never know what time your getting off, they have lots of favoritism, and are rude. I heard bad reviews before I started. Lots of people would start and not come back after their 1st day
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company prides itself on customer service before anything. Where I worked, the manager would have us break basic rules in order to satisfy a customer. My job paid too little for the amount of work I did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is different in the food and beverage industry I learned time management Enjoy the work culture the most Hardest part of the job managing time in the fast paced environment Most enjoyable part of the job is learning new skills in the customer service industry
Free lunches
Short lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've loved my job for 6 years bit the management treatment of be as well as many of my fellow co-workers throughout the years gave been really bad. I found out after 5 years of driving and no accidents that new drivers came in and started making 14$/hr and I was still only making 12$/hr. When I made a complaint, I was removed from drivingall together. There are many more complaints but it's too much to type. I love the workers and the environment but the manager's at my warehouse we're biased and racists and played favorites.Even the music we were forced to listen to showed exactly how our manager's felt about us. We we're forced every Monday and Thursday to listen to The same 20 country songs non stop. There's so much more. Thanks for reading.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoy working for Aramark. The management and staff are very cohesive and helpful. I gained a lot of experience and information during my employment. I would certainly recommend applying for a position with the company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice atmosphere always fun working their as a cashier,interacted with many people during my shift , nice food,cleanliness, got appriciation from manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark offers multiple opportunities for growth within the company. The company and the managers always made sure that everyone, part or full time received all of their hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great experience to work there for a weekend job. Got to see players up front and was treated respectfully by management. Worked in a number of departments.I wish back then I had the opportunity to work there full time. Super cool people to work with.
Eat free, tips
Kontra érvek
A lot of standing and walking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not get too comfortable with you job as you may not have it tomorrow. They are only about the amount of revenue that is produced. If you fall short of this then they will replace you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work and to eat! Aramark employees and head chefs were very kind hardworking and willing to get the job done in a timely manner and cant forget the food how excellent and the sauces yes
Love it
Love it too much!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for this company, but I had to relocate for my family. I was there for a short period of time, but felt like I was really appreciated