Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tacoma, WA

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 588 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Great Company to Work For
It was sad of me to leave for family reasons, but one day i wish to return, amazing company and they hired me straight out of culinary school, honestly never complained
1,0
Worst place to work
They say you will be in sales but there is no selling involved. You have to ruin out garments that are not ruined. The managers don't care about how long it takes to do your job.
5,0
Great Side Hustle
You get paid to work and experience events that people pay to go to! It's a great side job! If you are looking for a little extra cash this is the job for you.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to adapt to after working for an OEM
Service software changed multiple times while working for them. Required first look on equipment even when I had no training or expertise on the systems. Parts Purchases were difficult due to their ordering process. Substandard parts were often provided instead of OEM parts.
2,0
ARAMARK
Typical day at work involves many levels of multi-tasking between production, my direct reports, analyzing our profit and loss statements/budgets, hiring, training, coaching, developing teams as well as disciplinary action and termination.

I learned that the most important piece to building a great team is WHO YOU HIRE. It starts there. Then invest in your people while creating a positive and fun culture. My co-workers/colleagues (peers) are great. Hardest part of the job is the work life balance. There is none. Most enjoyable part of my job is that people trust my leadership.
Pro érvek
Love working with my immediate and direct co-workers and tam
Kontra érvek
Zero work life balance
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés