Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Syracuse, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Syracuse, NY15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 272 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work consisted of preparing inmates to prepare and serve meals on time. supervising 12-15 inmates a 8-14 hour work shift. I've learned time management, a little food service skills and leadership skills. the hardest part of the job was making sure the portion sizes for each meal was correctly portioned evenly. most enjoyable part of the jobs would be the hourly pay.
Free Lunch, Good Hourly Wage
Stressful, Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena.exelente persona así como el Team de trabajo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the job however Management above me was not supportive. The company was great for my first 8 years but has gotten worse after that. Good luck to those who work for aramark.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are reading this thinking only disgruntled employees write these things please think differently. This is by far the biggest joke of a company and job I’ve ever seen!! The trainer, who is also the sales manager, is arrogant and useless. You’ll be expected to know how to do everything after a week and get rude and condescending answers if you ask a question on how to do something . I literally had the guy tell me I’m not listening to you 4 times in a row when I had a question before going out in the field for the first time. And then when you are out on your own you have zero support. 7 calls to my sales Manager were ignored only to find out he never had my number saved and his voice mail isn’t set up which is by designed because he doesn’t want all the irate customers to leave him voicemails . Also they lie and rip off customers who you feel so bad for and stand there useless when they tell you complaints cause you can’t give them an answer. I could go on for days. What a disappointment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was trained to be a cashier and food preparer. The interaction with the students was challenging at times due to they will try to get free food and that would throw off my intake of money.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Training and being part of a team are some of the good aspects. "Respect and Integrity" is a practice of this company. Promotion form within. Hardest part of being an Account Executive is completing 180 dials per week. They have a changing business model.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a enjoyable place to work. I enjoyed working in the school.district settings. Management was ok they just did not know how to deal.with situations in a proper manner. Over all a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position was only for vacations from school. It was part time and not a full time job. The company was great and they always provided the resources needed.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintaining daily job duties are easily accomplished having the tools needed to carry out such, ( lol )
certain aspects of upper mgtmnt needs to be highly revised
Pro érvek
able work force making for minimal hands on
no upward mobility
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealistic Goals, Underhanded business practices, You spend 90% of your day justifying to your customers why you are ripping them off. The average length of employment for this position is 3 years. It rarely ends well.
High Turnover in management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work with countless opportunities to create a competitive salary and have the chance to enjoy a work life balance. Overall very good place to work with great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work . Fun atmosphere and a great work life balance . Listened to concerns and always there to help . Aramark was a great company to work for .
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the company provides a needed service, there are characteristics about certain areas of the business that associates are required to obtain that are not realistic.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
as an account executive it is a bitter grind. Very high metrics, however never enough hours in the week. The company should focus more on culture and encourage communication between departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable to work with others in fast paced atmosphere. very busy waiting on customers. Management reliable and knowledgeable.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés