Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s very convenient, nice staff & I learn a lot while I’m there. It’s a good learning experience to learn new things & I be busy all of the time especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays & interact with the customers hoping they have a wonderful experience.
Pro érvek
Free lunch per day, good hours.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare is too high especially since I got no kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No challenge , no skill required by company if you can show up most days you can have a long meaningless career here and retire to your rented one room apartment and continue to drink your self to death, which in comparison to your job will sound fantastic.
?? A lousy pay check
Meaningless employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for ,Great employees and great management,would recommend anyone to apply ,room for promotion ,and a great learning experience to improve
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time while working with Aramark. I worked 2 accounts in STL. I was run alittle thin, I allowed it I very well could have said no. I loved my job only left because I found better money closer to home .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got along just OK with management. There were many unethical practices that went on, especially with billing, that lacked transparency and integrity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very thoughtful and concerned with your growth with the company. Plenty of room within the company to move up or travel. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for long term employment with growth potential.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark is fun . Air conditioned kitchen , working equipment , you get moved around to different areas dew to call offs but that's cross training . The assignments are easy lots of menus to follow. Chef or led cooks always there to assist. Large work areas. Over time is available but not mandatory, for catering. Most cooks want to assistst with catering . great witg
Munkahelyi kultúra
to big for its own good I rather they hone in on the actual employees that have stuck around for them and focus on proper development to run a successful cafe
great hours
unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
For all the right question the review gave me it increase my jobs skill, and made me a better person, to know that,s you can do all thing,s when you put your mind and your all into it, The fun part is come in saying hello to my friend,s and management,s. Learned how to do paper work and learned how the binsinn is run. talking to customers differ,s culture of people are very enjoyable make my day i love to learned new thing,s and differ,s language. I love a company that,s you can learned with in the company and get to meet differ,s culture of people,s and also watch Management learned there job,s skill and learned how you can improve yourself. A job can be more relax if management were around more it can help resolve problems more quickly.Working with my management,s help me in situation if i need them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned to do many new things. Atmosphere is laid back but everyone knows when to pitch in and get all the work completed. I work late two days a week which allows me to only work a half day on Friday
Munkahelyi kultúra
good to work for but no work all threw the year and sometimes you will have to hold your items in your car. the problems was no workers for the sift and they over work the employees they already had
Pro érvek
you will have every holiday off
sometimes no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Every year I received a promotion. I have learned so much while working for Aramark. Amazing company to work for. Highly recommend this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day consist of teaching and working with the staff. Managing the labor and food cost. Creating menu and help balance the budget. How to work with a diverse team. Management work with each other in order to accomplish a common goal. Diverse workplace culture. The hardest part about my job is not being able to help everyone which I would like to. The most enjoyable part is being able to teach and see the growth in people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a wonderful place to work. Everyone was very pleasant and team oriented. Schedules were very flexible to help employees. The pay was great and the environment was fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day while working in my role I was able to manage daily responsibilities as guided in my training. Even though I was working for a 'big' company I was able to take my training and apply it to each situation I may have during the day to achieve a successful outcome.
Supportive Co-Workers
Limited Technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work part time with Aramark if could been better they not organized I enjoyed work with the studies on campus. I enjoyed work with my first s\manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees of the company are okay, but the management on the other hand, aren't the most informed. Often times they make mistakes in communicating a message, which I've noticed seems to create a problem for the employee rather the the manangment taking accountability for the actions their in.
Pro érvek
engagement with the students and leaders of tomorrow
Kontra érvek
working with persons with a lack of compassion for their jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company that keeps people for a really long time, which I think speaks well of the company. Since going public there have been a lot of changes in the company and several people were let go (whole departments) and that has caused a lot of unrest. The days tend to go by quickly and there is so much to do that by the time you look at the clock it's one o'clock already and you still have a lot to do, but it's fun to deal with so many different people throughout the day. There is not enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done, you must be able to prioritize and roll with the punches.
Pro érvek
Employee resource groups, encore encore program
Kontra érvek
stress/management not understanding time requirements
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job with Aramark. I enjoy dealing with the vendors and doing payroll I enjoyed the employees and my manager. Enjoyed catering for meetings
Munkahelyi kultúra
A whole lot of hard work with minimal pay. No benefits. Management is horrible. Too much useless paperwork. This review is for school foodservice. I don't know much about their other divisions.
free lunch
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't promote within people should be able to move up in the workplace. with better pay. Parking is overrated that should be something given to employees
job