Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Antonio, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
157 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 667 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job fair opportunities. Attentiveness during hiring process. On the job training. Opportunity to train new employees. Management and office staff were mostly helpful. Supervisors and co-workers were mostly helpful and team oriented. Make your own schedule. Management and office staff were very attentive at first, always there to help when needed, kept a clean work environment, had decent standards, included all servers in important announcements and issues that needed to be addressed, but after change in management that went down hill and led to a biased work environment and poor communication with little effort to resolve.
Schedule Flexibility
Lack of Communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
I previously work for Aramark as a contractor for 4 years and travel to many accounts to support live events before getting hired full time, my conclusion is this, many of the directors are incapable and have no knowledge of what they supposed to accomplish, they use their position to apply for other jobs with other companies leaving a huge and costly mess for the managers and for Aramark as well.Their regional guys only care about concessions, overlooking retail.The director in my last account cost Aramark around $300k a year on losses, times 3 years and he left just like many other directors to a better job with a new company leaving the account with a historical mess and more merchandise than any NFL team in the country.I had the ability to fix it but instead i was furlough for 5 months to finally have my position terminated.How about directors and regional guys have to prove themselves to have more knowledge about Venue Operations, Company Management , Client Outreach, Capital Raising, Company Policies, Budget management, Team Building, Public Relations etc, than the people that work under them.
Pro érvek
I can’t think of one, maybe that you will get paid every two weeks for sure.
Kontra érvek
If you are Jewish you don’t want to work here, I learn it the hard way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My schedule was great Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Catering is awesome to, very stress-free. Happy employees happy management. My downside is, lifting heavy chafers.
Free lunches are great.
Kontra érvek
When you're on your feet all day 30 minutes break isn't enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have always felt that I was a valued asset. The hours can be long, but it is a unique work experience. The work is challenging but rewarding. Senior management has always treated me well and has always been very approachable. Great company, and great people!
Unique work environment
Long and untraditional hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with Aramark doing concessions as a supervisor at a small account at a university and a manager at a huge account at a NBA arena. The cultures are like night and day. The NBA arena, my most recent location, WAS all about maximizing profits, even at the expense of employees. Zero employee appreciation or engagement of almost any kind. Not surprisingly, when COVID-19 hit, "we" laid off all of the hourly employees. It was tough, but it had to be done, however, I felt that "we" slapped our people in the face with the dry, emotionless email/text HR sent out to let people know that everything was canceled and they should file for unemployment. I really felt like we could have done better given our resources and the fact that our unit was making $100,000+ for events every other day. To put the cherry on top, they furloughed all of the second-tier managers (me included) back in March. I can't speak for any of the others, but I haven't received so much as a butt-call from my boss since. What kind of leadership is that? It's disappointing because I started my career with this company and came up under a few good leaders in a great team environment. The last couple of years at the arena have been the opposite and worse yet, I've seen my employees suffer for it.
Pro érvek
exciting, challenging, chance to lead, great employees
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership, poor leadership communication, lack of concern for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
You would not get any support from anyone under management. no one cares for you when you are working out in the heat of the day. ALL I CAN SAY IS BLAH.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like cleaning like you do at home this job is for you except you get paid for it..if you like working in kitchen, cooking, washing dishes, sweeping, moping, taking out trash simple. Then, this job is for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cooking and plating banquettes party’s peeping a little cleaning , special functions taco trucks outdoor cooking personal dishes learning more as I go
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is great. High overturn on management. Work load is way too high for a 10 hour job. Expectation for management is too extreme. Company need to hire more Leads to help managers with their daily duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't care about their employees, its work first then you can worry about your family. The pay is shallow and they expect you to go above and beyond.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have nothing to say here just see for yourself. Company need to look beyond their managers to see that have employees working there that are more experienced in the manager they did hire in my area of Aramark I had director and a manager that what's male chauvinist.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has a lot of great values but the people who run the organization do not take into consideration their employees before the customer and business. They work their salary employees without a lunch past normal hours and would value making a customer or the client happy regardless of circumstance before the employee. It's a great starting point for young professionals but not a company to make a long term career out of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed with aramark for a year, I learned that aramark doesnt take care of their employees... benefits were good but pay was low for work I've done/did, I made my 40 a week but for the stuff I was doing could've been more pay... rotating weekands & holidays off were great.. my schedule was very flexible but pay wasnt great....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company happy to have worked for Aramark for near 7 years good place for job stability in my experience it was a great job and will recommend people working for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing about working for the aramark/spurs intanment is that it is very family-friendly.The uper management treat me very well and show apprishation to there employes . I get to see most things and enteraners and NBA player up close.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly enjoyed my time and the people I worked with during my tenure with Aramark. It is an incredibly large global organization with many different areas of opportunity available if you enjoy traveling and meeting new people. The Sports and Entertainment division I worked for was both challenging and rewarding for my particular line of work. In the Sports and Entertainment group most job types are tethered to sports venues with active calendars that breakup the monotony of most normal jobs. Many types of work in this division may not be for someone with family responsibilities who need a routine schedule. Things they are great in; exciting challenging work, working with great people, advancement opportunity and employee recognition. Areas of opportunity; work/life balance and competitive reliable benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I believe to company as a whole is fine, their basic operations appears to be within the norms of a food service industry. During my time working there, lower level management was constantly changing. This led to a constant changing environment and sometimes confusion as to who was in charge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job in the beginning but by the 3rd year everything changed. It was no longer a pleasure to go to work. It felt more like a prison where you could not talk or laugh amongst yourselves even while we were working. The female supervisor would yell at us so unprofessional. If we asked for knife replacements the supervisors & management always made excuses that they didn't have a key to get to utensils. They expected us to buy our own. I was not going to spend the little money I earned on knives we desperately needed for work. We could not listen to the radio not even Christmas carols. If we reported leaky faucets or broken shelves or doors from our area the Manager would retaliate by not allowing us to bring a bag or purse to carry our utensils. During the winter we could not even bring our coat to our department so we were instructed to hang them by the back door which was a terrible Idea because my jacket was stolen and it was 30 degrees out that evening. They never replaced my jacket not did they even apologize. It had turned into such a horrible place that I began to get sick and one day I just didn't return to work. The only thing I miss are the few friends left behind because all others left also.
free meal
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
🤐🤔😎good job 2 work for the hrs are good.it leave plenty time family life or social which ever you like............0 .. .... .............. .........
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im not sure..It was my dream job But management was very unfair and poor to began with.Judgemental with employees and very bias...Managers often took sides with other dishonest employees.
Liked the students
Management was bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
I been working there a couple of years and a new sue chef came in and the head chef and the sue chef are best friends and the sue chef had us fired he lied and they didn't let us explain what happened and we try to talk to corporate and they gave us the run around I Wich I can talk to the mane ppl for Aramark