Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Paul, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Saint Paul, MN16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 166 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity is there if you work hard and want it.
I have worked for ARAMARK for 30 years. It is a good company. I have had the opportunity to advance and step back both over the years as to my family, work needs. It is nice to get a different environment without leaving a company to get a change. ARAMARK is an International Company with 250,000 plus employees.
1,0
Do not work for aramark
The worst run food service mngmt company EVER. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PRETENDERS! They will steal all of your dignity and pay 0.00 for your knowledge and experience. Terrible company run by imbeciles.
See above
Munkahelyi kultúra
working enviroment and security is good
I enjoy working here and plan on continuing my career here. The work hours are great and the team that I work with are great people of all backgrounds. My job is perfect to where I can maintain a professional work skill.
good managment
people were nice. customers were great. had lots of freedom. not much room for advancement. early hours. fun co-workers. lots of cleaning. very fast pace
Great Company to work for
Aramark is a great company to work for. There is ample amount of opportunity to grow and choose different lines of business. I would recommend Aramark to anyone.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fast paced
Fast paced job. Overall supervision of Café operation.
Developed strong computer skills.

The hardest part was learning all of the different systems.

Lacks thorough training program.

Good schedule.
Schedule
Training
1,0
Don't work for them.
Do not work for AraMark. They are the worst company to work for. They treat their employees like suit. And He department don't help. Nothing good to say about them.
Terrible management
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun productive place to work at
I would definitely work here again at this company. The people I worked with were very nice, understanding, and cooperative I really enjoyed working with everyone there.
Productive and welcoming environment
A typical day at work for me involves working with others constantly. Helping the clients to create meetings with their customers and making sure the building has a secure and safe environment. Taking calls, replying to emails, and directing guests is a normal day. I have also completed orientations, filed paperwork, and sat in on different cases with my HR manager. It is a very busy work site and that is exactly what I enjoy.
Pro érvek
friendly co workers, on site cafeteria, great HR department
last minute scheduling
2,0
TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT
TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT,MANAGEMENT SHOWS NO KIND OF RESPECT FOR ITS EMPLOYEES.I MEAN WHEN MANAGEMENT CAN SAY WHAT EVER IS ON THEIR MIND AND SWEAR AT YOU,THAT TO ME CREATES A VERY HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT.WORK A LOAD OF HOURS FOR THE COMPANY AND HARDLY EVEN SEE IT ON YOUR PAYCHECK.I CHECK THAT WHEN I SAY TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT,I MEAN HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT AND HORRIFIC.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the company and community until...
I worked for Aramark for 15 years from 1999-2014. I completely loved the company, the employees, the clients (Hamline University) for 14 of those 15 years. In the last year our account was appointed a new food service director whom turned the account from something I loved to something I was not proud to associate my name. One of the hardest decisions of my life was leaving a university and workplace I cared so deeply about. Before the last year my leadership was respected, my employees were the best trained team in the district, our profit margin was at an all time high, our employees and clients were pleased. I am seeking a new home where I can work another 15 years.
Pro érvek
Free meals, upperward movement, team environment
Kontra érvek
None except leadership during my final year of tenure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
I learned that customer service equals timely and effective service. The job is a amazing job, with great people and a great atmosphere.
No room for advancement
Was a strong company who took on more than they could handle. However, because they are under contract with 3M the chances for growth and advancement were non-existsant.
Great Job
I currently do all the catering for the location as well as ordering and inventory. In addition I assist in supervising and teaching cooks, utility staff and a student employee staff.
I enjoy it, people are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with customers
At work I would start off by counting the money in my register, helping customers, and reducing the price on items. I would finish by counting down my register and doing the necesarry paperwork related to it. My managment team and I got along great. Everything was communicated thoroughly, and a lot of the time we would work together on getting new items into the store. I loved working with my co-workers. We all got along great, and they were very trustworthy. The most challenging part of my job would have been inventory day. It was very time consuming and took a very long time figuring out why products were missing. I very much enjoyed working with my co-workers. It is always nice to have a great team to work with that I could count on when needed.
Onsite restuarants
Health insurance
I loved working for Aramark
I loved working for Aramark it was wonderful and I made a lot of new friends. I loved everything about the job. My GM was fantastic and then he accepted a new position within Aramark and the new GM was ok.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés