Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richmond, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Richmond, VA177 értékelés
177 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 367 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Located at a major hospital with thousands of visitors ,patients and staff daily. Very busy and fast paced . It had a family feeling where we worked together to serve our guests
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was at Aramark for 5 years the job was so stressful they was races didn’t know how to treat their employees work hard n didn’t feel appreciated at all .
Discount on the lunch
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, didn’t treat their employees right at all and races
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to grow with lot of work plenty of different locations. Theey want you to really grow. The work is consistent and fun. They are very flexible and can accommodate just about any schdu
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice and busy the VCU students Are soo sweet the work there is easy and manageable. The managers are great !! And also helpful. Prepping food & also cooking it keeps me busy and gets me through the day fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. They are excellent when it comes to developing their talent. The management team is supportive and very knowledgeable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job sucked big time no hours and the pay awful management awful no benefits. to Hy didn't treat you ye employees very well hard labor working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has been a learning experience for me, the company is a good company to work for, I can say I have learn a lot they gave me an opportunity to show them what I can do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was one of my favorites, but I did see the hard workers were over looked alot. The not so hard workers didn't care much but got the raises. That was frustrating.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed the job and the duties.
Kontra érvek
I never missed a day and was not compensated fairly for it . for it
Munkahelyi kultúra
From day one there was no organization. Management had no solid structure and the few employees, including myself, that work hard every day were undervalued and underappreciated. Most complaints were due to the lack of supplies that the supervisors were supposed supply, but did not. Little to no results when management was presented reoccurring issue that impeeded employees duties. Management really showed favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for this company, pay was good, split days off, friendly staff, company appreciate your time and work. Overall good company to work for!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for u get paid holidays u work every other weekend they offer bonus 3times a year they give u 8 mins grace period to click in if u need help the managers make theursekves availability
8 min grace period to click in so I won’t be late
Shirt staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did a good made sure I was doing what I needed to do. So I can get the job done. Always was willing to help for any and everything that the employees needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at the subway inside mcv hospital started off great i been here goin on 5 years and everything has changed management not the same bad work environment.
Great pay and benefits
Management not so good
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was ok. I really like the heart floor. Which was the floor i worked on. The nurses and other staff members were great and positive.I really didnt appreciate the shift supervisor. She would follow u and stand over your shoulders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned a lot working for Aramark. I have had good times and bad times there. I love to do for strip and wax floors. I probably will take another supervisor job if one was offered to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this place was amazing my first day in i started off a as cook within 2 weeks i was promoted to a supervisor. The coworkers actually became family and we worked so well together without any issues. We had karaoke moments (not in the policy) but we would sing together to make the day progress and sometime the customers would join in as well , I miss those days no day was a bad day in my eyes and if it was we found a solution to the issue and got over it . The only downfall of the job is that it is a seasonal position operating on a college campus ( you do have the option to file for unemployment ) but overall I will recommend this job to anyone be prepared to work at all times it does get extremely busy
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is bad as far as the workers and managment managment is very bad i would never tell anyone to apply to aramark nothing is never confidental.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not fun to work with, first three weeks no salary, always pending same other new employee complains about salary took months to give them. I have patience tho to wait and after that it’s ok smooth.
Yes free
After one year
It's joke place to work

culture is horrible and the turn over is crazy

poor management will hire anyone

poor quality of product like aprons, towels, mats and other services

Lies to customers and terrible product
Pro érvek
Good money but you work hard for it
The turnover is horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never had a bad experience with Aramark. Im looking for something with a retirement plan. Life with Aramark was rough but im here an have a outstanding group of co-workers to help me along the way
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is stressful at times and management love to abuse their authority and it's a lot of drama amongst the supervisor and employees very under paid for the amount of work thats being done in a day can use New management or someone that can take over Aramark
Na
na
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés