Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richmond, KY

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 899 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
rewarding environment to enrich lives
A typical day would consist of assisting front line associates with requests and needs. Helping people obtain employment. Investigations of complaints and allegations. The management team was supportive and we worked as a team to come to the right decision and result for all parties involved.
Energetic work community
Employees always eager to help customers and fellow staff. Always an inclusive and positive environment with alot of understanding, with lots of hard work.
Fair working place
When I was working for Aramark I was satisfied with my work days and hours. Mainly due to the fact that the company and buisness was closed on the weekends. With this job I learned how to make various sandwiches. I was also able to provide the students with a variety of tasteful food on campus.
Decent job good pay
Good pay for job flexible hours most of the manager are easy to get along with. Will work with your schedule if you have kids or are in school. Give lots of chances for call out days before getting fired
Management = Awful; Employees = Undervalued
Some management would be inappropriate toward female workers, and nothing was ever said to correct the situation, even after coming forward and expressing concerns. Some staff would walk away from their work without being corrected/reprimanded. It was easy to request time off if needed (while I was there, not so sure about now).
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay temp job. No upward movement for full time.
Management are unintelligent and treat employees poorly in order to force them out before their first year is up so they don't have to pay full benefits. Aramark loves high turnover.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For students it works, management is a joke
The shift lead on night shift at the EKU campus in Richmond was a joke. She would gossip and tell lies about me and others to the employees she favored. I heard racial slurs thrown around behind my co-workers backs by the shift lead. And all the higher management did when this was brought to their attention was move the employees to a different location. move the
It has problems
Supervisors are inconsistent. It's like they all aren't getting the same info and they aren't sharing what information they do have. Directors yell too much. Managers try to do their best, but the directors undermine them. There is zero training which is surprising since there is zero tolerance for mistakes. There's nepotism and favoritism. Leads are a joke and no one knows how to clean anything.

Pay is nice, but not worth it. They do give you free meal, but are particular about what you eat and where/when you eat it. Most fast food does free food, so that's not a pro. Insurance is bad and the parking fees are ridiculous.
Shoe credit, pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its very productive and easy job to do whn you have the right people in charge.
Aramark is a good place to work if you love cooking and want to learn how to do it better.

My time there was good. I started out as a dishwasher than got promoted to being a cook.
Pro érvek
Pto. Works with your schedule. Hours are flexible.
Paid meal breaks.
Great for College Students
As a current Aramark employee, I love it. They are very flexible with your schedule, they pay you a little more than minimum wage, and my coworkers are amazing at my location. They have their ups and their downs, but overall they are not that bad to work for. I work for them as I am going to college, and they work VERY carefully to make sure I get great hours, but have enough time to study for classes.
Pro érvek
Understandable employers, flexible scheduling, fun to work under
Kontra érvek
Low number of days you can call in, will make you choose between family or your job in some cases.
Good Place
Aramark was my first job and it was a good place to work. They gave jobs matching my skill level and I appreciated that. Overall I would give a 13 out of 15 rating.
Free lunches
just bad place to work
management is terrible and job really has no pros most employees don't do job correctly or at all and the employees that do their job just get more work put on them but get no rewards for it.
Horrible experience.
I worked fro aramark for 2 years and it was the worst job ive ever had. The supervisors only care about who they can "mold" and will fire you just because they dont like you even if you come to work on time everyday and do an amazing job. they all you fat and stupid and talk bad about you because you had to get surgery. Ive never worked in such a heartless, self loving company and i will tell everyone how bad it was and emotionally troubling it was. They dont care about anything and hire people for positions they are not qualified for.
Pro érvek
Weekends off and a set schedule
Kontra érvek
work through breaks, forced to come in early and work off the clock, get called fat by store lead
Miserable Work Environment
At the Richmond EKU Case location you will run into many problems as an hourly worker. The management team is highly unprofessional when it comes to the needs of workers because they only care about protecting their own job positions. Many good employees are forced to quit because of the degrading attitude and lack of dedication from the management team and supervisors as a whole. Adding insult to injury you will be laid off about 4 months out of the year due to the unavailability for them to employ you through the Eastern Kentucky University campus breaks. If you have bills to pay and expect a healthy and uplifting work environment I definitely would not recommend the Richmond, Ky branch of Aramark to anyone.
Easy to get hired
Bad management, Frequent layoffs, Management unprofessional towards workers
Decent place to work
The management could be better. There is a lot of experience through everyone that works there, including the supervisors and managers. Though mamagement and communication lacks at times, I push past it.
Job
It's a hard stressful job. It's has it's rewarding qualities. It's a lot of hard work. Money isn't up to par for the responsibility that is asked of the people in a supervisor position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice management in a nice place to work
I like working at Aramark it's a nice comfortable place to work they had good management they teach you your job very well they have good lunch breaks and schedule breaks they buy uniforms they buy your first pair of shoes they real concerned about safety that I like very much overall this being very nice place to work
Nice and friendly
They had hair cure
Dishwashing!
Dishwashing there is a breeze. People are friendly and everyone does their job accordingly. The management is chill and they will work with you with your hours if you need more or less.
Disappointed
They talk a good game. I was hopeful. Promises of job advancement which did not take place. Management was kind at first. Quick to yell at problems that are taking place, Blame others instead of correcting the problem in a positive manner. They are not consistent on the changes that are made.
Pro érvek
One free meal during your sift.
Kontra érvek
Changes are not thought through. Employees are not happy
very nice coworkers
everyone was very nice and sweet. I loved working with the people I did. would definitely work here again if I had too. Catering was a great experience.
nice people
no hours
Good job for students
Was able to go to college and receive hours to work around my schedule. Great starting pay for it being a part time job and a great overall work atmosphere.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés