Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Queens, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
love the people I work with the management is unfair been out of work since last year due to covid union not doing nothing for people which is unfair
Coworkers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun job minus supervision/mangers talking down to you and not understanding that there are things that happens in life that we have no control of.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
No breaks, serve the same thing for lunch every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a food prepper/cook for almost 2 years. Most of management have a difficult time understanding field operations which leads to miscommunication. I've dealt with field managers who tried rushing the process of my work which can't be helped since food takes TIME to cook. Then me and my team gets blamed for being lazy when the stand gets swamped with customers during very busy days. The only redeeming thing about this job is forming relationships with some of the best coworkers ever.
Nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Little to no breaks, incompetent management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just very excited to get opportunity to start enjoying my lifeHave a very big family 5boys and 2 girls so my hands are very full and the opportunity To provide for my family we all live together in a two bedroom
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Union support is great and they help you 100%. This company works with your schedule and gives you the hour you need and want as well as securing your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that they most important thing in business is to provide the costumer the experience they can ever have, make them feel welcome. I also learned to teamwork which is very important to success as an employee I always make sure that I have my co-workers back and they have mine too. I love to see when costumers leave with a smile in their face that mean that we did a great job taking care of their desire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is awsome but i worked in citifield with aramark and citfield is cool and alll i had fun but the resterant porsche grill inside citifield where i worked the supervisor does no work thinks hes the boss and also the chef and manegers pick favorites witch is y im no longer there but citifield and aramark are awsome
Munkahelyi kultúra
Me Working there i had alot Of Working experience.I Also Learned Alot to have alot of patience and be to work on time.they treat there workers with Respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for if you enjoy baseball and concerts. It’s full of action and your shifts go by really fast. There are many different positions to choose from. Anywhere from sales to becoming a manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first, I thought I would enjoy the place until I realized how poorly managed the place was in the kitchen. Also the HR department was very sneaky when it came to my worker's comp case.
stability
Kontra érvek
you basically give up your personal life if you want to keep your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job the people and the company really care for they employees the company is big and they always have work when it Available I would love to go back to them and work when the season starts again
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were well fed, management were experienced in their positions, hours were great for either part time or full time work. Overall a positive experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the interview, they gave us a sheet which asked us to list any available times that we can work. Even though I listed day and night, I put on the sheet that I would prefer to not work past 10pm. However, everyday I worked listed me from 4pm-1am, with me always leaving past midnight (one day I left at 2:30am)! Despite that, it provided me with a unique experience which included dealing with large crowds, helping restock, and helping customers with their questions regarding the products we were selling. I feel like If I continued to work with them on more jobs, I can get used to the way that they work, but your first experience with them might be a struggle as they decide which area you will work at and what job you are capable of doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. The people there were friendly and very helpful. It was exciting and the people were so happy to be there and I loved serving them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company. They’re always willing to work with you. Opportunities for advancement are always there. The management team is extremely friendly and always ready to teach.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Citi Field for Aramark was a wonderful experience for me for a ton of reasons. All employees worked together as a team, great communication skills between one another, very fun to interact with the customers. Also, working for Aramark was a wonderful experience for me because I had the opportunity to gain experience behind the grills and deep fryers when there were call outs in my designated club.
Free lunch
Down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provide great customer service to the clients. Order and service guest food and handle money. Greeted guest for coming to support the mets baseball game.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend for someone to work here especially if they have a love for baseball. My first season here was wonderful once they got rid of that manager and made the assistant manager in charge full time is when her and the new asst. manager made everyone hate working there as well as cause many issues for their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was a pleasure , but It was a seasonal job amd didnt have enough time to say more.. I would work for them again if i get a full time position but preferably in administrative department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Room for advancement, nice place to work, everyone gets along, maintain professionalism, greet guests with smiles & courtesy, everyone is treated with respect we get the job done....
Great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Long standing stressful on the legs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Providing a he best customer service for the fans and guest that come to every game. Making sure we inforce good working skills and safe work habits. Also making sure we keep work environment clean while working with food.