Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pittsburgh, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pittsburgh, PA115 értékelés
115 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 924 értékelés megtekintése
Supportive and innovative company
I have worked for Aramark for 30+ years and the local Aramark Management is excellent and supportive. Upper level Leadership needs to do a better job connecting with the Client Leadership. I think with the new Aramark Leadership this is recognized and will be accomplished.
Supportive middle Management
Kontra érvek
Upper Management could be more supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t understand the question but my review overall for my company love my job and my coworkers nice place to work we work well together get along with each other have fun
Pro érvek
I’ll say more pros than cons
Some
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a awesome part time job to have or full time. You can work for each building
I liked my job as well as my fans. The management team was awesome as well if they liked you. If you did a great job you we're rewarded as well as compensated with advancement
Aramark
I loved this job. This job was my favorite of all. If it were a full-time job, I would still be working here. I served the Pens players their lunch after morning skate, and got to work and serve so many high profile people.
1,0
Poor Management
Poor management in regards to employee relationships. You are treated like a replaceable number and not a human being. The company is unable to provide you with even the basic elements to do the job properly.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and a lot of hours, but fun work environment
Much of life is spent at the stadium. However that is what you sign up for when hired. The good thing is upper management allowed for time off when business levels permitted.
Pro érvek
Games, concerts, free lunch, free parking
Kontra érvek
number of hours, pace of business
Was a good job
It was a great experience I miss my Co-workers Great people . Pay was always on time . I just didn’t like how you can sign a Bid and it still gets handed to a new employee
Pro érvek
It’s a great place to learn and grow
Kontra érvek
That the management is kinda sucky with the supervisors
Relaxed working enviroment
Working here is overall great. There's downtime to relax and gather oneself. Work is never to busy but a balance rather. All of my managers are understanding and pretty down to earth. My coworkers make the job worth while, we all work together, treat each other like family and look out for one another.
Free lunch
Fair Employer
Aramark local management is above average. The Corporate management team is lacking in multiple areas. I did not receive support on a corporate level
Professional, competent local manager
do not provide support
Fast paced job
Fast paced seasonal job. Nice working environment. Pay is decent. Training could be better. Management is good. If you enjoy people and sports this is a good job.
Cashier
Cash
Stalk

Clean

Give great customer service

Management is very poor and unprofessional.

The job itself was very easy.

What I liked is my co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, too many revolving doors
They put people with little to no experience in charge who make it impossible to do your job right because nothing is ever cleaned or in the right spot or the food isn't right or there's not enough. Massive miscommunication between departments.
Union, pay
Kontra érvek
No breaks, short shifts, summer job, bad management, and they charge you to rent your uniforms
2,0
Bad management
O worked at Heinz Field. Management changed like the weather. They treated us like slaves. No.respect. Nothing positive came out of their mouths. We were given poor food for our employee meal. We were punished and black balled if we dis something they didnt like. Most things were personal instead of professorial. This last set of managers is why I left.
Customers
No pto
1,0
Terrible Managment
Managment has absolutely no idea how to run the joint. Commission pay was a joke seemed like no matter how hard you tried to keep your business Managment would chase them out by not following up “ horrible customer service”. Expected you to do the impossible routes that’s were so big requiring 2 people and would completely deny the fact you needed help. Also don’t ever get hurt working here light duty is a joke to them.
Weekly pay, Benefits
Just about everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment, stressful work-life balance
You have to know getting into this business that it is tough to have a work/life balance. Overall, good atmosphere though. Free meals are a plus. Uniforms for employees that require them.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Part time, no work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work. I love the people i work with.
There is no room for creativity. I think it's way understaffed. There is no room for advancement. Need to hire more men so that you don't have to stop doing your job to help the ladies lift or carry heavy items. I don't mind doing it but sometimes it cuts into my time and productivity.
Free lunches.
Pay.
2,0
Weak Management
If your lucky to get a half decent territory you can make nice commissions and quarterly bonuses. Management isn't great as most are promoted for over achieving sales goals and they don't make good managers. Constantly fighting with service team, route drivers to service the customers as promised. Management is weak and lets the employees tell them what to do, which then makes if hard for the sales people to do their jobs and keep the new customer happy. You only keep your client for 3 months. Each market center is different and runs differently so consistent throughout the country doesn't exist. I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pro érvek
work from home, can make nice commissions
weak management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Residential dining that had high pace times
Located downtown with different sites such as residential dining, Starbucks, a cafe, and etc. Unionized with lots of relatives working in the same account.
Pro érvek
Free meals, free uniform, close to public transportation, benefits were decent
Kontra érvek
No free parking, being a union account made it difficult to advance, low wages
No work life balance
They don't hire enough help, make you work all the time and compensation is not worth the hours put in. They do a lot of great things in foodservice , and have a lot of different opportunities to try new things within the same company since it ranges from uniform services, sports & entertainment, education, etc.
exciting innovative food service
no worklife balance
Great atmosphere
I feel appreciated for what I do. I'm hoping to find full-time work with them. Management is great and my co workers and I feel like family. You never know what's going to happen so it never gets boring.
Free lunches
Great part time place
Try it if you need part time monies its here. The staff is quick. Lets you work out your own schedule...no gripes. Just what I wanted for now.

People there understand you need the extra money. You don't have to sell your soul JUST WORK, you will make it here & go luck.
Kontra érvek
None, good people trying to do their jobs
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés