Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pittsburgh, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pittsburgh, PA122 értékelés
122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 537 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
High turnover with management. Definitely join the union for job security. Dont expect to work often the first 2 seasons until you build up seniority.
Flexibility
Management turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst run companies I have ever worked for was told during covid when I got sick to come in and then got yelled at to go home. It got so bad my manger helped me to get out of the company because he saw how exhausted and just worn down by the company.
Kontra érvek
Everything management is terrible no sense of direction and don’t forget to sell sell sell
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment great tips great work life balance no cons I can think of right now just a great job full time and part time along with great management
Pro érvek
Tips at the end of the night
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once Aramark was a great company to work for. The lack of information and leadership becomes apparent quickly. The lack of communication and the leaderships inability to lead is a scary combination.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for more than 30 years In the concession stands.Preparing a variety of food items hot dogs hamburger and chicken and fries and other veterinarian dishes Probably making sure of carding indidual achol intake.And making sure employees are throughly trained in taking food tempture.
Pro érvek
The employees get free lunch or breakfast depends on the event
Kontra érvek
Short breaks you have to go to their doctor or handsome
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thank you for the opportunity of allowing me to write a summary of my experience. I had great people to work with and there were great accomplishment during my tenure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is clearly a great place to work. Let me qualify. If you want to show up and collect a paycheck you are the weak link. Show up on time observe your work place uniform codes and do your job. Be friendly, keep a positive attitude, and you will grow and go as far as you wish.
Integrity, honesty and doing your job efficiently and safely is what is expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t understand the question but my review overall for my company love my job and my coworkers nice place to work we work well together get along with each other have fun
Pro érvek
I’ll say more pros than cons
Some
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for Aramark for 30+ years and the local Aramark Management is excellent and supportive. Upper level Leadership needs to do a better job connecting with the Client Leadership. I think with the new Aramark Leadership this is recognized and will be accomplished.
Supportive middle Management
Kontra érvek
Upper Management could be more supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked my job as well as my fans. The management team was awesome as well if they liked you. If you did a great job you we're rewarded as well as compensated with advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. This job was my favorite of all. If it were a full-time job, I would still be working here. I served the Pens players their lunch after morning skate, and got to work and serve so many high profile people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management in regards to employee relationships. You are treated like a replaceable number and not a human being. The company is unable to provide you with even the basic elements to do the job properly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Much of life is spent at the stadium. However that is what you sign up for when hired. The good thing is upper management allowed for time off when business levels permitted.
Pro érvek
Games, concerts, free lunch, free parking
Kontra érvek
number of hours, pace of business
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience I miss my Co-workers Great people . Pay was always on time . I just didn’t like how you can sign a Bid and it still gets handed to a new employee
Pro érvek
It’s a great place to learn and grow
Kontra érvek
That the management is kinda sucky with the supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is overall great. There's downtime to relax and gather oneself. Work is never to busy but a balance rather. All of my managers are understanding and pretty down to earth. My coworkers make the job worth while, we all work together, treat each other like family and look out for one another.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark local management is above average. The Corporate management team is lacking in multiple areas. I did not receive support on a corporate level
Professional, competent local manager
do not provide support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced seasonal job. Nice working environment. Pay is decent. Training could be better. Management is good. If you enjoy people and sports this is a good job.
3,0
Cash
Stalk

Clean

Give great customer service

Management is very poor and unprofessional.

The job itself was very easy.

What I liked is my co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They put people with little to no experience in charge who make it impossible to do your job right because nothing is ever cleaned or in the right spot or the food isn't right or there's not enough. Massive miscommunication between departments.
Union, pay
Kontra érvek
No breaks, short shifts, summer job, bad management, and they charge you to rent your uniforms
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
O worked at Heinz Field. Management changed like the weather. They treated us like slaves. No.respect. Nothing positive came out of their mouths. We were given poor food for our employee meal. We were punished and black balled if we dis something they didnt like. Most things were personal instead of professorial. This last set of managers is why I left.
Customers
No pto
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment has absolutely no idea how to run the joint. Commission pay was a joke seemed like no matter how hard you tried to keep your business Managment would chase them out by not following up “ horrible customer service”. Expected you to do the impossible routes that’s were so big requiring 2 people and would completely deny the fact you needed help. Also don’t ever get hurt working here light duty is a joke to them.
Weekly pay, Benefits