Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Phoenix, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Phoenix, AZ77 értékelés
77 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 546 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't do it unless you know someone who works there already. The company is full of friends and family, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Trust me when I tell you you're going to need a friend's
Pro érvek
There is a new bar Manager and they just started a union
Kontra érvek
They just started a union and there is no tip line on the credit card receipt
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place great managers until you report s- harassment and they treat you like you did something wrong and tell you to remain quiet about everything and this is the supervisors there, definitely do not care about employee safety.
Fun place at first
Kontra érvek
You report anything they dont like and you will become obsolete for speaking about your safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with Aramark I met alot of amazing people with my time there. The only problem I had wase having to have surgery which took longer than expected to recover.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors are great to work with, supportive and helpful. The lead and specialty teams were wonderful. However the call center manager is terrible to work for. She either doesn't listen, doesn't care or shoots you down when you have a suggestion or concern. As a result much of the lead team and specialty team left. Of course this increases your odds of being promoted quickly, and this brought on as a permanent employee rather than a temp, which is what you start out am Pay and benefits could be better, even after commission being added in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an account manager we focus on client retention, growth, customer service, problem solving and renewing contracts. Our metrics are initially collected via Salesforce then we have a quarterly scorecard to reflect how we performed in the previous quarter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
whast the best job i had in a long time, they care for there workers work with them on making there hours and pay was great, they give back to there workers. offer alot of overtime and bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
The 2 years I've worked with Aramark I always felt like family and i belonged there. I have helped families book their vacations trip. We done houseboating as well which was the best part to upsell a package.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a seasonal employee. I choose not to review this company. I learned more about improving my tele sales capabilities. Base pay was minimum wage plus commissions. Compensation and benefit potential was excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a stressful environment when you have to assist rude customers but it’s okay. It takes about less than an hour to clean after closing time. Pay Could be better considering all the stuff we do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is only concern is numbers The management talk the talk. But definitely do not follow through. Typical trickle down of a large corporation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are genuinely good people that actually care about you. They also tend to hire like minded hard working individuals with good attitudes. Although at times the work could be overwhelming, its not always consistent. As a part time worker, you could be scheduled for 45hrs one week and 12hrs the next. Mainly because the work is event based, but regardless its still work that you get paid for. As long as you do what you're told to do and make friends along the way, there's nothing to worry about. If you're scheduled for a 12hr shift with a friend it tends to feel like a 3hr shift regardless of the workload put upon you. My advice would be to just be friendly and ask questions if you don't know something and always be as reliable as you possibly can ie; showing up on time and covering unexpected shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has gotten better over the years.It keeps improving.I worked for them years ago.I didn't care how they stretched their Executive,management so thin.I also worked for them recently+they are much better at the way they treat their employees now.employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 5 years. Started as a cashier then moved up to supervisor. Love my team. Worked AM shift and weekdays. One Saturday a month for inventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark at ASU Downtown was alright. It wasn't the best job. I worked with students. I just couldn't work the late hours they required. My shift was 5:00 PM till 1:30 AM. The management was okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the management and the setting. Great group of people but the pay was to low for me. They need to pay better for the type of work being provided by there agents.
Great attitude.
Low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one downfall is if you want to advance with the company you need a college education.they do not care what your degree is in. that is more important than a person who can benefit the company and move it forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a great place to work You get a chance to interact with the students and the employees and managers were great people they give you a chance to move up in ranks
Break on the hour
Busy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
i learned a lot about all of they canyons along the Calorado River. I seen a visited a lot of different scenaries in Arizona. I met numerous amounts of people from different coultures .
fun, exciting, well payed
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hot weather, hospitality
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful management, god forbid something happens in your life outside of work. Would not recommend working here to my enemy. Work here if you want to be stressed out 99% of the time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had lots of fun didn't get paid much. received 5 promotions that totaled a 16 cent raise. people were great work was great and management were fun. hardly any advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of support from upper management lead to unrest among staff, unrealistic expectations put enormous stress on middle management. Pay was good for the job.
Free meals