Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
631 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Aramark is okPay & benefitsMy pay ok and benefits could be a lot better at Aramark.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Aramark, I think it's goodManagementIn general, managers at Aramark okCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Aramark is okOverallMy experience working at Aramark was ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallThe best thing about the job is the fans, the customers make it all worth it. Very fast paced environment. 10 of thousands of fans. Be prepared to stand on your feet for at least 5 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I vended for them at stadiums and it was based off commissions. But the managers are very supportive and don’t hassle you. I really liked how you could get out what you put in.
Low pressure
Kontra érvek
Some nights were less profitable than others
Munkahelyi kultúra
I look forward to go to work because I love what I do & I feel like I'm part of an extended family when I'm there! It's hard to find work that you actually like to do.
Pro érvek
Enviornment, $ to be made, part of a team & get to watch football games as well as concerts while working
Not enuff work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
managementfun going jobenjoyablelong hoursvery good entertainment, fun loving work place, sports oriented, nice atomosphere, business casual, good tips
overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun atmosphere...no micro management and that makes for a relaxed environment. The team gets along great for the most part, and I love how we laugh and joke.
The people
Kontra érvek
I need health benefits and full time work...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pro: Did do fun team and appreciation stuff. Love that.Con: Lay-offs was very bad for all involved. Made us train the people that was going to be doing our jobs in Nashville.
Pro érvek
Promoted without or with a degree fair as long as you had the work experience
Kontra érvek
Management needed to be better. Pay could have been better for the volume of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I will encourage others to work for aremark, The company's of wonderful place to work and the management staff is excellent. You will build the skill and experience that you need
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not happy at all with Aramark. I wasn't given opportunity to advance do to learning disabilities. They're were always talking. about you, bosses felt like they where better than the work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like my co-workers. Would like to see more opportunity for career advancement. The work/life balance is pretty good. The chefs are really fun to work with, and you learn a lot about food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Race is a major issue at Aramark. MGMT will not support staff when you get a situation. They'll let you fail and get fired. Seen it to many times. Some managers do support you, but most at Temple University will not help. It's hard to work in that environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of positives going into the job. Once onboard you see how the company is really run. It's all about putting on a face. There are many compliance issues that are swept under the rug. I've heard that it's easier to pay the fines than actually fix the problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible and has much integrity. A family atmosphere where you are bale to be not micromanaged but are encoureaged to succeed. Strong at making sure we are improving all stakeholders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t join downtown Philadelphia pa Aramark company try a different one .. not all food court sections are the same but they was better when they first started off afterwards they didn’t do what a actual job does .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of potential if they can get out of their own way. Still an old school culture. Lots of great people. Need to be more innovative and embrace data driven decision making.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love how they recognize each person and respect all. If you are looking to grow in this comany you can and it dont take long.At aramark they know what safety and cleaning and keeping up with the code of conduct.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was a good experience. I would certainly consider being employed there again. Learning how to excel working under pressure and being able to fulfill a high demand of quality and customer service has taught me a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start my day with finding out what we have and what we need,after that I go through the food and start doing things that need to be done .I'll interact with my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was with he company through multiple CEO and leadership swaps. The company went through a large transition that valued profit over employees and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company with opportunities for advancement across multiple lines of business. There are regional, national and international opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really don’t have a heart when it comes to people and they family but most of the time it was good and fun until they fried me because I was a little late after my mom die I didn’t have a babysitter and I was raising my kids and my sister kids