Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Philadelphia, PA624 értékelés
624 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like my co-workers. Would like to see more opportunity for career advancement. The work/life balance is pretty good. The chefs are really fun to work with, and you learn a lot about food.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not happy at all with Aramark. I wasn't given opportunity to advance do to learning disabilities. They're were always talking. about you, bosses felt like they where better than the work force.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Race is a major issue at Aramark. MGMT will not support staff when you get a situation. They'll let you fail and get fired. Seen it to many times. Some managers do support you, but most at Temple University will not help. It's hard to work in that environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of positives going into the job. Once onboard you see how the company is really run. It's all about putting on a face. There are many compliance issues that are swept under the rug. I've heard that it's easier to pay the fines than actually fix the problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible and has much integrity. A family atmosphere where you are bale to be not micromanaged but are encoureaged to succeed. Strong at making sure we are improving all stakeholders.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t join downtown Philadelphia pa Aramark company try a different one .. not all food court sections are the same but they was better when they first started off afterwards they didn’t do what a actual job does .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of potential if they can get out of their own way. Still an old school culture. Lots of great people. Need to be more innovative and embrace data driven decision making.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love how they recognize each person and respect all. If you are looking to grow in this comany you can and it dont take long.At aramark they know what safety and cleaning and keeping up with the code of conduct.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was a good experience. I would certainly
consider being employed there again. Learning how to excel working under pressure and being able to fulfill a high demand of quality and customer service has taught me a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start my day with finding out what we have and what we need,after that I go through the food and start doing things that need to be done .I'll interact with my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was with he company through multiple CEO and leadership swaps. The company went through a large transition that valued profit over employees and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company with opportunities for advancement across multiple lines of business. There are regional, national and international opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really don’t have a heart when it comes to people and they family but most of the time it was good and fun until they fried me because I was a little late after my mom die I didn’t have a babysitter and I was raising my kids and my sister kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have locations located all over and work with you on transferring or any aspect of your job needs. They will take time to teach you what you need to know and also hand online training if need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Aramark . I worrked at ICI as PFM in West Deptford for 7years. The mangemeant . I literally couldn’t wait to go into work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the good thing about working with company is to be able to prepare the food and serve the food to so many students a day. the bad thing about this is that it was no benefit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large global corporation that supports diversity and inclusion and high standards according to Aramark's mission. Interesting project opportunities and customer facing services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very cool at my location had the honor to cook for many important people and special events learn a lot high had me wanna start with the food department
Pro érvek
Very cool place to be and learned a lot
Kontra érvek
It was sessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a dedicated worker to the service of others. Enjoyed the opportunity to use my skills and knowledge to manage a workforce of more than 60 employees ti ensure that service to the patients were of the highest quality and met with their expectation
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
hated it there food was bland and basic. The people struggled to keep a basic tone and vibe in the work place. I was the new grill cook and apparently all of them keep leaving i wondered why... management didn’t even want to give you any slack always constantly yelling for no reason in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're a hard worker you will enjoy working for the company. I have been with the company for a little over a year now and have made so much progress.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés