Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

595 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 367 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A cool company to work for
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 22.
A place you growth in the field of culinary. My past years working for Aramark a treal experience. I would like to have a nother change coming back to Aramark I would be a big help
2,0
Not good
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 20.
No communication with Management make you feel bad every day about. Your work Never work at a place that always downing there Manager all the time.your job is always threaten.
Healthy environment
Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 15.
Great work place excellent culture the management is always helpful it a union
They have good benefits in and off site I love working there it’s going on 3 years now
Assistant Controller
Assistant Controller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 14.
Aramark has a lot to improve. they tend to not include all all jobs details on their post. Since Aramark is such a big company, it has a lot of control which is a good thing but at the same time not. On site jobs is boring.
2,0
It’s ok
Maintenance Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 12.
The hours are all over the place, the pay is only 12.95 don’t get payed time off or vacation time barely getten 40 hours a week but u do get to eat for free most days and u got access to none alcohol drinks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours go by fast so everything moves at a fast paste
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 9.
The good is you moving around to different places learning new things.the bad is the seniority list if your at the bottom you might get out bid for job you really want
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 3.
I love it! My co workers are nice and they had no problem with showing me what to do in different situations and the benefits are top notch one of the best job I had
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seems to be getting better
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 2.
Seems to be getting better under the new CEO. Nice new HQ but a little off of the beaten path in the city even though the building is relatively centrally located.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was unequal with pay. If you were a person of color you made more money. No matter how bad your work was
FSE 3 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 2.
Terrible work experience at Aramark . Pay was based on Race. Terrible management, too many people pass the buck vs taking ownership of an issue.
Never again
Great Place to work
IT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 28.
I have always been treated fairly and honestly. The new office is amazing. Management, while busy, is future looking and accessible. Employee engagement is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is strictly part time. Not a great job for older people unless they can keep up and learn while moving.
Concessions Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 21.
Very fast paced. Can be slow at times. Always be prepared for anything. I'm happy here for now because I enjoy what I get to do. I'm a sports fan, so that's easy.
The Best Place Ever
Beverage Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 19.
Aramark overall is a really good company! They help you with almost everything, make sure the employees are taking care of, etc. I worked for Aramark for almost 10 years and can honestly say I LOVE THE COMPANY!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good about the job getting paid every week and the bad getting up early in the morning and working in the snow
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 18.
My old job was good for the most part but I need more . Even tho I work for a 1 year and 6 months and then got laid off by Delta Airline. I wish I can go back and continue working for them because I truly like that job.
Good Place to Work Overall
Chief Financial Officer, Higher Education (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 17.
Good place to work overall. Headquarters are in the middle of nowhere. Other than senior management a collegial place to work. Not exactly the industry leader in the hotel space.
Fun environment
Food Service Aide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 16.
It’s a fun job and people from all over come to see the Phillies. And the job is very easy and everyone gets alone very well and just a good place to bring the family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better place to work now with new CEO & other new leadership
SCM Director/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 11.
I recommend Aramark as a good place to work.
Will be better culture in 2020 due to new CEO and leadership.
High performers will be rewarded at Aramark
Bad coworkers
Maintenance Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 11.
One minute your coworkers are saying hello to you, when they about a hour into work they don't know you. They just don't won't to be their, they make me so mad I don't say a thing to then the rest of the day or night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard part of this jobs is trainig people because of the turn over
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 8.
I like my job for most of the time. Benefits are good. They have new education programs. If you want go back to college. Is nice for most people who want further the career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and inclusive work place
CLUB SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 4.
Great company to work for with a good work environment, great coworkers. Able to have flexible working hours and opportunities to learn and rise from within the company.
Corporate Environment
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 4.
Aramark seemed to provide an excellent opportunity to accelerate my career. That being said, once a plan was in place it was often difficult acquire resources we actually needed to succeed. The culture is okay, and people were generally friendly, however some cutting edge practices and new methodologies were hard to integrate with their current status quo. I found myself explaining over and over what it was I was doing and why I was doing it.

Overall, I believe it is a good place work. People were friendly and down to earth once you get to know them. They have an awesome cafeteria.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van