Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

614 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
Not the best management
I was with he company through multiple CEO and leadership swaps. The company went through a large transition that valued profit over employees and customers.
Dynamic workplace
Aramark is a great company with opportunities for advancement across multiple lines of business. There are regional, national and international opportunities.
I liked working
They really don’t have a heart when it comes to people and they family but most of the time it was good and fun until they fried me because I was a little late after my mom die I didn’t have a babysitter and I was raising my kids and my sister kids
Excellent places to work
They have locations located all over and work with you on transferring or any aspect of your job needs. They will take time to teach you what you need to know and also hand online training if need.
I worked for Aramark for years as PFM
I loved working for Aramark . I worrked at ICI as PFM in West Deptford for 7years. The mangemeant . I literally couldn’t wait to go into work every day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoy working with people
the good thing about working with company is to be able to prepare the food and serve the food to so many students a day. the bad thing about this is that it was no benefit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large global corporation that supports diversity and inclusion and high standards according to Aramark's mission. Interesting project opportunities and customer facing services.
Loved it
It was very cool at my location had the honor to cook for many important people and special events learn a lot high had me wanna start with the food department
Pro érvek
Very cool place to be and learned a lot
Kontra érvek
It was sessional
Excellent working environment -
I am a dedicated worker to the service of others. Enjoyed the opportunity to use my skills and knowledge to manage a workforce of more than 60 employees ti ensure that service to the patients were of the highest quality and met with their expectation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was happy they hired me quickly
hated it there food was bland and basic. The people struggled to keep a basic tone and vibe in the work place. I was the new grill cook and apparently all of them keep leaving i wondered why... management didn’t even want to give you any slack always constantly yelling for no reason in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get what you put into it.
If you're a hard worker you will enjoy working for the company. I have been with the company for a little over a year now and have made so much progress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good experience for me
I was hired to work at a high profile account with high management turnover. I was unable to adapt to the client's demands, and offered to resign. Aramark did keep me working at other accounts, until there were no other assignments to be filled. When they were unable to place me in an appropriate role, they terminated m employment due to lack of available work. All told, I was only with Aramark for 8 months.
sports excitement
This was great work during the football season. I enjoyed working there. I lovded the atmosphere and the people. it was a experience I will never forget.
It was ok there
I love working there the schedule was all over the place is the only problem. Everything else is great. It’s a fun place to work and they help u with alot
1,0
Shareholder Driven
Aramark is all about shareholders and the bottom line Employee retention, a sense of community, a sense of making employees feel like they belong is the last of Aramark’s concern They just continually demand more if managers and pay less It’s a hostile environment to work in
fun place to work
very supportive. excellent pay raises. place of business very demanding. works with you to improve job satisfaction. loved working for Aramark not so much at River Valley a lot of tension do to work atmosphere.
The hours
I would like to say if you are a person that has a household and children to take care of this can not be your only source of income you really need a 2nd job.
The real deal
There is room to grow depending on the department, however it is very easy to get stuck in a role. Much of your success depends on office politics and networking.
Sweat Shop
They will work you until you drop and then ask for more. No I am not kidding or over exaggerating. Worked 36 hours straight slept for 8 hours and then had to work another 36 hours straight. My team worked 60-70 hours every week and when I talked to senior leadership about it the response was always the same, "We all have to do what we have to do." Those who pushed back were the ones who were shown the door during the regularly scheduled annual layoffs. I still have friends who work there but I have no idea why.
They underbid on events and then trick folks to work those events for free. Go to the Super Bowl, see the Pope, just a few of the events that they sent salaried employees to not telling these folks that they will work morning to night and not see one play of the game or a stitch of the Pope.

My supervisor laughed in my face when I asked about annual goals. "One goal, save the company money by working harder." Not all areas of the company are this way but the environment that I was in was exactly like that.
Difficult but rewarding
This was one of my most difficult jobs, having to work cashier for football games at Lincoln Financial field. I was constantly dealing with people coming in drunk from tailgates and being mad that we cant serve them beer. But the upside is i got to go to every eagles game including playoffs and could see the end of the games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A cool company to work for
A place you growth in the field of culinary. My past years working for Aramark a treal experience. I would like to have a nother change coming back to Aramark I would be a big help
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés