Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Page, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 672 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lake Powell is the most beautiful place on earth, and to work there is like you are on a vacation. There is pros and cons as any other company, I enjoyed my time with the company and I tough is really fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Position required a great amount of time to manage the position. Systems used by company to manage operations did not work for us, we were often slaves to the systems. Most daily tasks were rote if internet was working good and if operations inputted data correctly so pulled reports were accurate. Work Life Balance was poor in my position. Best part was interaction with operations staff and having varied opportunities to see marinas and operations on Lake Powell.
Pro érvek
Opportunites to visit marinas on Lake Powell as part of job.
Poor Work / Life Balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give you more responsibility than ur job description. What management suppose to do, they have you do it. And you dont get the pay or the appreciation for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont have much to say about this place other than their HR department is a bunch of clowns who take their jobs too seriously and dont realize they work at a resort and not just pushing papers in an office in the downtown of some town. Live a little why dont ya.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with people, customers, visitors, I like to help them. I was born not knowing nothing and now through work experiences I learned a lot of new job experiences that can help me to help others. I enjoy customer services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy going working environment, there are a lot of Pro's to this job and very few Con's as well. Most of the people that I've worked with were friendly and very helpful at teaching me the basics of HR. I'm also a driver to help them in picking up international student employees that come to work for Aramark over the summer. The view of my workplace is amazing every day looking at Lake Powell in the mornings and evenings is something to look forward to. The only major problem of the job is dealing with the heat, I mean it is HOT! If you can get past this then the initial job is easy and worthy of working for Aramark Lake Powell Resorts. Meeting international people and going on trips with them across Arizona is in itself the best part of the job, like visiting the Grand Canyon North and South Rim. Looking at Northern Arizona's wildlife at Bearizona and visiting Monument Valley is the best. All in all, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I very much will remember forever. #notgettingpaid #genuineanswer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your are just a body to do a job, Management just needs you to accomplish company goals. If you can do this they get their bonus! This is a great job for college students!
Pro érvek
They have housing--Great fellow workers
Just about everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good to work here for a first time job. I will work there again soon, its good pay for first timers. I loved the scenery and other people from around the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasure working for this company...but may need some improvement in the management of steady employees who should be reliable and more dependable...team players.
free lunch
overwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is used to temporary seasonal workers and there is no room for advancement. If you desire to become a permanent worker you have to be accepted by the full time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a summerjob, it was wonderfull, colleagues are awsome and the supervisors the same. There are a lot of activities that are organized by the company including trips and picknics
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place for work there are 4 restaurant every place has a new experience to get and learn new things .friendly environment have lots of people from different country good opportunity to exchange culture.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, big kitchen, free employee meal
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Office was out on the water at the marina. Customers were boat owners. Rules and regulations caused stress most days but boating is fun and the sun shines brightly all day which adds to the pleasure of being employed there.
Pro érvek
Sun, fun, water, boats and music all around
Kontra érvek
Angry rich male boat owners
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone's nice, the people worked very well with one another( There was a simulation of other ethnic groups). Helping with the job go better, it's a quiet area and have meetings in the morning.
Pro érvek
a very great behavior within the work group
Kontra érvek
we had lunch and also dinner breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is amazing, I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. They have so many different locations, job fields, and opportunities, that you can always find something that suits you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and exciting job working with people from all over the world.Fast paced and everyday was a learning experience .Every day word heard on the job : fantastic,amazing,beautiful ,spectacular,good job,thank you
Pro érvek
beautiful lake powell and boat rentals
seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location of the hotel may not be familiar with everyone but it's great for nature lovers. The company provided employee housing which is very helpful for us because it is just walking distance from the hotel. They also provide shuttles for their employees going to work and going downtown.
Free employee meals
No public transportation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was one of the most interesting times in my life. The job itself was really awesome but the higher ups of the Lake I worked at seemed unsure of how to run a Lake. It almost seemed like they were trying to sabotage us at points. That did make the job hard at times but it was so great being out there that it really was worth it.
The Job
Munkahelyi kultúra
good money, great location with national parks and las vegas within a few hours' drive. employee housing not optimal, but very cheap. would recommend to someone who is single
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was busy a whole summer, by greeted Guests, bid a tender departure and invite visit again. Reorganized server methods, improved delivery time in order to facilitate customer satisfaction. Presented new specials of the day and gave quick and exact direction and information to Guest. That was my first experience work with register, finance etc. I have a good experience as a team member: was respect, support from others also I was instructed a new employees in their beginning. Sometime its was physically difficult with loading products and stay more then 10 hours in tiny place.
Pro érvek
meet other people and make relations
havy boxes to load
Munkahelyi kultúra
Take the barge out and check the boats, return to dry dock and make an assessment after the assessment gather all the tools required and begin work for the day