Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oxford, MS

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 672 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a pretty easy and flexible job, when there is enough staff. My only complaint will have to be management and scheduling. I am a student worker so I have a set schedule of when I'm available and when I am not sometimes there was a a lot of confusion. Overall good experience with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I fully enjoyed my time working at The Grill at 1810. Unfortunately the shift I worked was discontinued and others had tenure. Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I still worked there considering I've been unemployed since layoff last April.
University scheduling
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always an issue! Management does not care about employees but production. They pick and choose favorites which those liked get weekends off and scheduled as they want. Others get the tail end and the grunt of the work. My supervisors aren’t thoroughly trained and I know because I was once a supervisor and did much better than them in my position.
Hourly wage
Management, Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good work place no complaints, honestly. Some people honestly didn’t like Aramark but, from my first time experience it was definitely something I could do again
Good first job
Work with students
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it!!! Due to me having a child and upon my return there was an issue with my paperwork. I had to start completely over but instead I got another job. Parking sucks. I was able to set my own schedule and my supervisor had no problem with it nor volunteer work. I wouldn't mind going back. The pay is a little low but it's acceptable and it takes forever to get a raise. Raise is based upon your work performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARAMARK in the area of Mississippi has very poor management and they do not follow their own corporate level HR policies. I would not recommend them as an employer to anyone seeking any time full time employment, They have reduced their benefits and most employees in this area do not qualify for any type health insurance, paid time off or other benefits. In this area ARAMARK is only a part time job.
Pro érvek
Part time job summers off
Kontra érvek
Poor management No benefits, stressful work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job we basically served college kids in a student housing environment. There wasnt anything hard about the job it was an upbeat environment and we kind of worked in an assembly type workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't get paid enough for the things at Aramark. I like my job but some times I feel like I should get reasonable pay. and I didn't even get a raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t mind recommending others to Aramark. Flexiable work hours. Decent job. Especially if you are a college student. You can work on campus & go to class all in the same area.
1 Free meal a day.
Breaks not long enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i like the people and the vibe the job brings, the health care is great the benifits are good and the work is never backbreaking. its a greak company to work for if you are planning on growing with the company.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
you have to pay for employee parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was poor. Workers ran the shifts. Sometimes shifts where not properly covered. Work setting might not be properly staffed. Workers were incompetent
Non
Kontra érvek
Bad management and poor raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here got to meet and with a lot of different cultures! The job was based on the university of the city so meeting different students from different countries was exciting to me!!!
Pro érvek
Social job for networking opportunities!
Kontra érvek
Breaks given in a five hour shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part about the job, was making almost $9 an hour. That was great for my living situation. But me being an college student , it seemed that they didn't care about the balance that i needed between work and school. The management showed favoritism to different coworkers. I really didn't have a learning experience. Its horrible that you have to come to a work space with an attitude to deal with your coworkers.
hourly pay
lay offs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark is very fast pace place. I had to prepare food for 500+ students and staffs. I had to service on a line as well. I had to do inventory at the end of each month. I also clean and prep for the next day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do work here if you have never had a job before Don't work here if you hate being bored Do work here if you are comfortable handling food Don't work here if you need to study while you work
free food
Kontra érvek
short breaks, supervisors dont help you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep your eyes down, don't look at the management in the eye, and do not ask for more than you are offered. That makes this the place to work because the compensation is aggressive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that working with people is really fun and I would love to do it again. The hardest part was if there was nobody coming in to eat. The best thing was just being around all the people who worked there they were great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Aramark is mostly repetitive. You come in and do your assigned tasks to open or start your shift. Management can use a big approvement because most days when a problem occurs they're hard to find.
Free lunch
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very good job comes with no benefits starts out with 8.50 for every employee. The workplace is fast paced and very demanding which makes it a bit stressful.
Great co workers
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly service was giving to the students. Some student was very pleasant you get to know them and you also know what they wanted when the get there. Well had a wonderful staff that had to come together to get the line running quickly. I learn how to work in a fast pace and how to multi work. Prepping for the lines was a difficult task. You had to prep the food each morning and sometimes you had to run off the line to prep more food. One enjoyable moment is when the students tell you that you have good customer service and how your customer service made them feel.
co-workers
Saturday/Sunday work days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy kind of day, doing everybody job, how to manage shifts, cooking and following recipes seems to be hard, sometimes the Pots and pans can get Heavy in lifting. I love the environment, because I'm a people person.
Kontra érvek
insurance, off during holidays & summer