Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Overland Park, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought some procedures were just ridiculous but other than that it was doable working there was hard work but the environment could be interesting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark it is a great Company to work with.Good benefits, I use to work in Convention Center and the location and facilities are great, the parking lot it is amazing, the rooms and restrooms are gorgeous and clean.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, Lunch or dinner for the employees is free.
No cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to be much more diverse in Conference Services. Judgement is so real. Very non-progressive lead manager with zero technical knowledge disrupts technical team growth. The lead technical manager is too busy to support the team. Too many managers, need employees to join the team. No advancements, no raises (only tiny annual merit). Expensive insurance. Unstaffed! Overworked. Extremely slow to hire new staff. No appreciation for knowledgeable, loyal, hardworking employees with customer service excellence. Most of the time is independent, nice environment working with our wonderful guests, sometimes anxious environment due to management. Unfair and bias upper management practices. Aramark has some great employees and “team work” amongst very few employees. The small group of Conference Services employees are what makes the “team” soar. Amazing workers with great integrity! Stay clear of untrustworthy upper management. Loved my job! Loved my career! Loved our “team”! Extremely disappointed in management. Listen more, judge less. Be more diverse! Increase salaries for great workers and general cost of living. Truly care about your amazing staff.
The employee TEAM
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is not a good company to work for. The company needs more workers. The company need to relocate The company need to get new captains and give raises
free meal
talk to you crazy
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is a lack of opportunity to grow, a typical day in management is continuously teaching and training temps, pushing to make sure communication occurs, hardest part of job is feeling appreciated after working long hours, short staffed, and lack of opportunity to grow is frustrating. positive side- you work with a variety of people great people.
meet new people
no tips
Munkahelyi kultúra
aramark is the worst! all management lies! they say you get all these awards and when submitted they delete them They play favorites and take advantage of lower paid assciates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great start up company to work for. However, in the longterm of professional goals I would not recommend staying with the company. I have enjoyed my time with them.
Free Meal, paid breaks
stressful!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company for 6 years and overall it is a good company but, management is horrible and expect more than what they give. Management shows favoritism to other employees, and they are good with breaking local, state and federal laws hide it and get away with it. Don't expect any help from the Human Resources Department cause' they protect their own. The agencies that are put in place to protect you tend to fail in doing their job. Aramark is a good company but the management staff needs training in human contact on how to treat their employeesl
Pro érvek
productive, encouraging with room for advancement
Kontra érvek
Management not trustworthy and will set their employees up for failure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers, and awesome customers. Management was not the best. The pay was not competitive and employees are under appreciated. A typical day for me starts a six a.m. I start my prep for the day, temp logs, set up of the line, receive and trucks with produce that may come, log and process invoices, inventory once a month. I work on the line for lunch service as well, then general clean up and any prep that may need to be done for the next day.
Pro érvek
Evenings and weekends free, great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Poor pay and poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Worked at Sprint Global Headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas Responsible for general preparation for each event • Assisted head chef with daily operations of two different cafés • Assisted in meeting/event planning and the execution of each meeting/event
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked along side Schwan Food and Aramark Food Corporations for 15 years in colleges to assure high quality food delivery services to students and eventully developed a culinary program for student training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with such knowledgeable people in the catering industry. Some days were hilarious, and some days were pretty tough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Sprint-Aramark this is a well established and supportive workplace in which an employee can learn and grow.