Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orlando, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Orlando, FL77 értékelés
77 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company really made it to the top by skimming the employees pay and squeezing every bit of work and food material into every dish. Every employee has a price tag assigned that management schedules for “bonus opportunities” Often felt overwhelming amount of work for a short amount of time.
Friendly coworkers
Stress, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I could give Aramark Uniform Division less than one star I would. There is zero work-life balance. So if you are interested in working a minimum of 70 hours a week and being on-call virtually all the time, nights, weekends, days off, then this is the company for you! Literally you are scheduled as a member of management to work a 10 hour day, then if a route driver calls in, you are on a truck for the entire day and expected to then complete your management responsibilities after you finish the route. Hiring extra people is not an option because it is not in the budget. I can't even begin to explain the absolutely toxic culture. Imagine the plant (laundry), against the drivers, and the office which is against everyone because they believe they are an entity unto themselves.
Pro érvek
You can avoid Aramark as a potential employer
Kontra érvek
Non-existent accountability and work life balance
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone treat me like family and explain everything that I need it to know to work in every angle of the job. They helped me through the first week and then in the second week I was already working on my own it was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To be working with inmates , inside a correction facility you would think they pay good. NO THEY DON'T so if you in it just for the money. It's not with this company!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Todos hacen su trabajo,nadie se mete en lo que haces
1 meal every 6 hours of work
Really bad salary
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management only cares about one thing and that is themselves. They treat their employees like they are trash. No overtime is allowed ever. Employees are restricted when you can eat lunch. Do not get caught on your phone or being away from your desk for too long or you'll get in trouble. It feels more like a prison than an enjoyable work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an ok place to work. Pay advances rarely happens. Some days were boring some were busy. If you work there work in fleet department!!! Not the warehouse
Free uniforms
Just another number
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend working anywhere else. This company is by far the worst company I’ve worked for. They claim they care for their employees but they really don’t. They say they will give you free meals and that is also a lie. I can promise you that there are many other companies out there that will offer you professional growth and will treat you way better than the managers from Aramark do.
Kontra érvek
False advertising, unprofessional supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a route sales rep there for eight years. For two years I jumped routes, and then was able to bid on a route as that person retired.

The company was privately owned, and when it went public, things went downhill. It was good pay for the industry, with excellent time off and benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor for commissary at the Orange County Jail is rude with bad hygiene. So called "Lead" that drives the van and looks like a crackhead is rude as well. Just because you have a "lead" position does not mean you can handle people any kind of way. Because I put her in her place, I was denied a transfer after being approved for it the day before. Ended up quitting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to work here and youre young youll do fine. Not a job for an older person they expect a lot. Also expect conflicting agendas constantly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to start your career in IT. Plenty of projects to work on. Education is valued and you'll get tons of experience. Allows for a lot of collaboration with other IT departments.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
Unrealistic deadlines. You must shave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As much as this company is known world wide, obviously making their money ( ie: CEO) I don't think the management is rewarded for their jobs enough because it doesn't reflect on the employees and getting their recognition that they deserve! I understand it's all politics when it comes to corporations... with that being said.. I do appreciate some of the benefits. Paid holidays, paid vacations, personal time off: etc.. the insurance is way too expensive and is not a benefit! I am just a number to this HUGE business, that's how I feel.. could be wrong but I have to be honest. Again, I am very grateful for being employed, but as a single mother, it is hard living with what I am being paid. That is why I am seeking for other employment.. but at my age, it is not easy.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, paid holidays, etc...
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working here as a student worker and the job itself was easy. I just didn’t like how easily they would cut my hours. Would start the week thinking I am going to work 20 hours and only work about 8-10 hours that week.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Hour cuts, difficult upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
management does not make choices that favor current employees. they prioritize hiring other employees rather than keeping their current ones and motivate them to do better
Pro érvek
free employee meal (up to $9.50)
Kontra érvek
minimmum wage, high-paced, high-stress, no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ease of access on campus but minimum wage pay. It's a good opportunity for when you have classes back to back and don't have time to travel to other job opportunities.
accessibility
restricted hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
advancement opportunities, poor work life balance, however very good benefits within the company and opportunities to meet new people and customers throughout your area
pay, benefits
poor work life balance
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would walk into work, the Machine would always mess up. I was suppose to be stationed at Bakery/Vegan I would be constantly moved around at a seconds notice. The Cold prep crew did not have enough help, I would try to help. Management was all over the place, I learned a little about working in a kitchen. The hardest part of the Job was trying to be everywhere at one time. I enjoyed cooking, and being in the back of the house.
Free Lunchs, Kitchen experience
Wages, Low raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is want you make it. The more you are willing to put the time and work with taking care of the customers needs, the more reward you will get out of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace work, great menus, good benefits, vacation and sick days, excellent HR, good management, promotion opportunities, nice people, training and communication
promotion opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
The resteraunt has allways had a turnuver prablem.they would hire new supervisers that would friends with the students and not lead them. The manage would let the good people leave and not pay them.
Pro érvek
The food was made from scrach.
Kontra érvek
Always needing to train new people to move stations or quit.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés