Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oakland, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Oakland, CA42 értékelés
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 538 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
not the most professional or organized company. could offer more benefits. definitely could put more effort into to training people hands on. supervisors and managers should be more accessible to employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. If you want to stay with the same company and advance your career, Aramark would be the right fit for you. After six months, they reimburse your tuition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seeing how hard each department works for team success an acknowledging resolutions which work for operational integrity at customers satisfaction during every event.
Pro érvek
Supplies are available when needed
Kontra érvek
More service related awareness on high profile problems in a full capacity event
Munkahelyi kultúra
The greatest job ever I love working here . They really car about the employees and the customers. I would recommend this job to everyone . Great pay great atmosphere
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for someone starting their first job. Also to learn how to be sociable and teaching better customer service skills. Very fun job to work and I’ve been loving working there from events because I love sports and people
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has to be one of the worse location to work at. I mean upper management have no clear communication. No organization within the company operations and clearly the manager does not know how to do scheduling. I have never met the most incompetent manager in all of my work history.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You put in a lot of and hours, but when you see an event come together it is very rewarding.
The management is hit or miss. I worked with amazing goal oriented, and fare mangers. I have also worked with not so great managers.

The hardest part about the job most definitely the hours. You work a lot, but again it ends up being worth it in the end.

I enjoy being able to network so much, and meet so many cool people. There also lots of opportunities to travel and see other accounts/ lines of business within Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job as a chef ,since I started in April 2019 my very first season as a chef cooking alot of foods and beef briskets I find myself enjoying what I do .
Eat good food
Kontra érvek
Can't watch baseball game when working
Munkahelyi kultúra
The production facilities are quietly ran like sweat shops. Do not work here. It's worst than retail and fast food restaurants. They purposefully hire foreigners so that they can bully them into doing their bidding. This place is horrible. The union is no help either because they are recieving bribes for their cooperation. If you want to see the true face of corporate america then work at the Oakland production facility on chestnut.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work, Most of the managers care about their associates. It is easy to climb the ladder if you are willing to relocate. It is a little harder if you are a woman working in the uniform division, they tent to have the men’s club. Opposite occurs in the food division, majority of management female on this side of the business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s almost impossible to work for a company when the management team is unprofessional and disorganized. The company operates daily under staffed and all employees are over worked and under paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chaotic, under staff, overworked staff, etc.
Dishonesty.

Upper Management has no integrity.

Toxic.

Employees are No call/No shows.

When you get to go home after long hours of work.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad culture and client. Aramark does not protect their employees! Client was able to create a hostile work environment with no recourse. Leadership was not able to protect their employees.
Lack of leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first day was great I met a few players coaches some exciting fans from different places and of course enjoy done of the stadium food I had great times working this job
Pro érvek
Free lunch great food long breaks
Kontra érvek
Some people had bad attitudes and that messed up other workers days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is intense labor.u are on ur feet all day pushing pulling and lifting. Loading unloading bins tubs of soiled cloths. Liquids and solid detergent into laundering machines.
Pro érvek
Pros of working at aramark is steady work
Kontra érvek
No rooom for advance ment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Actually Ara mark was the first job I got in United States , I was really great and I learned lot of new good things .
The management was great and friendly .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not care for the management at this place of business but that is one of the reasons why this place is not contracted with the Oakland Athletics or Raiders. All in all I used this job as an example of a job not to have in the future.
tips
management and co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was recording the receipts from the day before. I also oversaw payroll and accounts payable. The hardest part of the job was getting other managers to turn their reportes in. The most enjoyable part of the job was free tickets to A's and Raiders games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
although this job was seasonal part time and no benefits, it was enjoyable as I was able to get free food and work mostly after hours since i had a day job, but no advancement.
Pro érvek
free food from the stands
Munkahelyi kultúra
sereve and cooking in the kitchen with other people and make sure there is enuff stack so we don't run out of food. making sure we provide 100% for all game sand events held at the com[any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work. Got to meet lots of interesting people. Got to see a lot of different Conventions, Events, see new products that were being sold.