Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newport News, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 639 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to be consistent and perform my job at a timely matter. A typical day at work will be to make anywhere between 1-300 sandwiches and salads by myself to be delivered by at least 10 am to customers. The hours worked are beneficial and works for me being I have children in school. The pay could be increased being the service I provide for the company but I enjoy most of the employees and have more enjoyable days at work then anything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it would be a great company if we had better raises , management would acknowledge us when we do good and bad instead of bad talking us behind our back other than that I like my general manager .
Pro érvek
Get off early
Kontra érvek
Raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my customers, most visit the cafe just to say hi or good morning. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the people. My manager is also helpful and thoughtful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment. Fun company to work for. Work was very easy and fast pace.with a relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend anybody to this company. Management was awesome.
Pro érvek
Weekends off and paid vacation
Kontra érvek
No Cons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is not that great of a place to advance. I have seen the company lose it's top notch employees because they pay sucks, benefits are not that great, and no advancement. This company is not for employee's attending school. Overall it's an ok place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with a great group of employees we have a lot of fun at work while feeding a great group of customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment with focus on hitting key measures and not on quality