Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
New York, NY143 értékelés
143 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 899 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great flexibility but heavy workloads
A typical day in my position starts administrative responding to emails, phone calls, and updating the company's data bases with job site specific files/information. I also process vendor invoices, interact with our clients on approvals for each payment. I create projects scopes of work based on facility management needs, provide a rough order of magnitude budgets, negotiate / gather actual proposals from multiple Architect/Engineer and Construction vendors. Then evaluate and make recommendations for our clients approval. After approvals I write and manage contracts, budgets, host meetings, process payments, inspection construction process, and the close-out for the Owner files. I also address violations, emergency issues that may arise.

Being responsible for over 30 locations, each with approximately 5 buildings it can be very intense and rewarding.
Management not good
Great place to work bad management.
Great benefits

The trucks need to be upgraded too old.

Facilities needs to be upgraded that place never been upgraded
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work an be apart of
I am very and highly satisfied at the company. They meet every possible needs for employees, guest , students and the community. Great pay and benefits.
Great job
Great place and people to work with and get to learn different skills or trades to upgrade or change your job title for better pay good benefits good .
Poor leadership
Director has inappropriate behaviors with female employees! Favoritism was ramped! Director was hardly at work, Its was just a weird culture. Seen employees leave his office crying. I was personally told to turn a blind eye to a harassment issue.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of problems with the organization, but I did learn some invaluable lessons.
I had worked for the company for 2.5 years as a manager in business dining in the city. I did not receive much direction from management as they were too busy with their own work (however I really liked the last managers I worked with before I left the job).

I was relocated frequently in the city to help assist with other accounts. Most days of the week I had worked at least 10-12 hours per day. There was also staff shortage and many call offs in a day, in which managers had to take over to help assist with operations instead of being able to focus on their actual work. Most accounts I had assisted had one main thing in common: lack of organization and structure of workplace. It was a stressful and high paced work environment for me. The work life balance was poor, and had negatively affected my personal life (physical and mental health too). The workplace culture for business dining was extremely conservative, so do not expect to be able to come to the job with unconventional appearance (unnatural hair color, piercings, tattoos). It is also expected that you dress in business professional and business casual clothing.

Because of all the challenges of this job I had to face, it did teach me invaluable lessons in which I can impart in my future careers. The high stress work environment taught me how to work under pressure. The lack of direction from management taught me how to be self sufficient and independent in my work. The type of clientele I had to work with taught me how to be professional in both person and managed communications (i.e. phone calls and emails). I
 - több...
fun workplace
i miss working there the students loved me , and i got to learn everything about food service. Sometimes we had nice and proffesional managers sometime we had some that didn't really care
free lunches
45 minute brakes
Contract Dining
After 2 years of working for Aramark, at two accounts, we again lost the contract to a competitor. The insecurity of not knowing if your job will be safe is the question. Contract Dining is a tough line of business to be in. However, when your let go, they will pay severance to managers. This allows you to search for work elsewhere. There is absolutely no guarantee of you maintaining a job with contract dining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough place to work at times because of some of the culture / people.
I’ve enjoyed working with the company and building tome. It would be nice to continue with them. It is my hope that I’ll find another position in business dining in New York City.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my most enjoyable part of the job
i enjoyed my daily routine of taking care of the client needs and wants everyone worked as a team almost like a family and that felt good to know i had managers that cared not only about the job but their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my coworkers. But Aramark losing the account made us all feel less secure in our jobs.
I love working for the University's catering hall. It is quick paced, and stimulating. My coworkers are wonderful, and many of them are friends. I am comfortable in a union environment and I feel much more secure in my job knowing the union will be there for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much time off of work. Time off for the holidays, time off for summer. To much time off is no good for the family man. Love the job and the managers, but needed more time to work
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Have to take all your breaks at once
Munkahelyi kultúra
I transferred from Citigroup to Aramark due to downsize.
I supported the Law Firm Group with Citigroup. The floor consisted of approximately 160 persons. I was the Senior Receptionist and the first person to meet and greet high end clients. It was a very comfortable atmosphere. I worked with the department from 2006-2019. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the clients walk away satisfied with the service.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, and not being micro managed
Kontra érvek
Not being able to interact with the full staff at Aramark.
Aramark goldman sachs
It was a great experience working there. One of my favorite jobs. Besides my manegers leaving the company I had the chance to work with some amazing people !
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced work environment.
I loved working there. It was very high paced. I like that type of atmosphere. I just feel like being a supervisor to my former co-workers was harder than I thought. I’ve gotten better in that aspect. Learned a lot about myself and what type of manager I can be.
Pro érvek
Fast pace, fun place to work at
Kontra érvek
Executives not discussing internal issues with the staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive company a very big company and they everywhere
Aramark it's a big busines company,I believe they can can give a better salary to the employees,they are rich and they can do better! Also I see they giving a lot opportunity to the private agency ,beside they giving to there employees
Free lunch
Short break
Theres room for growth
With time and dedication theres room for growth. Free lunch and breakfast . Baristas have the opportunity for raises through contract agreements however no raise for the supervisors.
Fun Place to work
Kontra érvek
Not enough staffing sometimes your working double.
Excellent Job
I've been employed at Aramark for almost 3 years and looking to stay with the company. i regret to say the contract at NYU has been lost and I am currently looking for employment. We will be here until June 30, 2019.
I am stay pro-active and hope to find another position within the Company
Overtime; Health Benefits; 401K
lost of the contract
Munkahelyi kultúra
i feel they do not support middle management, cowtow to un ions and client demands
stressful atmosphere. upper management always on eggshells. they seem more reactionary than prepared....DOH standards are ridiculous and often don't apply to logic or reality
productince
Checking emails first thing
Quick meeting with the Campus Chef

Going over catering as well as other needs throughout the NYU campus

Rather working in catering, computer programing or working in a dinning hall

end of the day conference call
free lunch
long days
Poor management, poor teamwork
I took this job to work closer to my kids in their school district. And with a small environment you would think there could be a comradery, I feel like I signed a deal with the devil. I am not given a fair amount of time to complete tasks and my task are not clearly spelled out bc what is expected changes everyday. And god forbid you’re putting you’re coat on and still in the building after you clocked out. I feel like I am always spoken down to by all of the workers! When you do the job the way your told one day, the next day it’s something else. There is no team spirit, There is also a “taking advantage” of another workers situatin. Phone calls are behind closed doors to make a very uncomfortable situation and conversations have been twisted to look like a bigger situation. Manager is not upfront and has a way to always make there seem like there’s a problem. It’s no wonder there are so many people filtering through this particular job placement. Also, the work that is fulfilled by mangers in other kitchens is passed down at this site. Constantly using scare tactics. Just be honest and NICE!
I see my kids.
Kontra érvek
Everything! I’m miserable! There is no teamwork.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés