Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New Orleans, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
New Orleans, LA52 értékelés
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 166 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoyable workplace
Fair work environment. If I had the luxury of something a bit more open to moving up/advancing, I would take that. But being in the position I am, Aramark is a great fit for new workers.
Great opportunities
I enjoyed pleasing the staff and the client.
Lovrf pleasing my client

I had a very wonderful supervisor who belived in me and also included be as a team member
Fun Work Space
Must have flexible hours, time-management is very vital.
I have learned the importance of working as a team, most assignment required the assistance of another individual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work for
a typical day at work is good but you have to have positive mindset to make it fun whatever you do dealing with Aramark simple . i learned these mangers do care . hardest part is making to work on time . most enjoyable times is learning new things and exploring new people to work around cause you'll meet new people you'll never thought you would be bonding with plus most important making sure employees have a safe clean place to come to
Terrible company
Horrible management!!
Horrible place to work at turnover rate is ridiculous due to the hire up managers being so unorganized and only worried about the wrong things.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good!
It was up in down working for Aramark! But I'll love to work there again! Every day it was something different, it's what I loved the most bout working for the company! Never knew what to expect. One day I'll work the burn unit next day the cancer center etc
Strength is a must
I really liked working at Aramark but there is a lot of heavy lifting and I just didn't feel like it was worth pulling my back out for $9 an hour, other than that I enjoyed my time working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish corporate put more time in their accounts because the directors in the state of louisana are very inconsisden with protocal corporate protocal.
Have more employees surveys.This will let corporate know whats going on. Its not right whats going on in New Orleans Louisian.Check it out. Peace.This company doesn.t know whats going on in louisiana the Corporation get the account then let the account be ran unprofessional.I love my jobb there but directors come and go without corporate check out who they hire for.xirethese
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was generally pleasant
The Job was generally easy to apply for. Aramark is a servicing company that is often found in schools and hospitals. My job with Aramark was on a school campus. My managers and supervisers were easy to work with and outlined my job description for me in a clear way. They worked with my schedule and were usually easy to approach. I would say I had a good experience working for Aramark.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful, too many bosses each with their set of rules which made it very confusing
Always short handed in the office but management would take personal out of the office and put them in the kitchen. Management would manipulate situations to their advantage no matter how it would affect the employees. There is so much negativity in the work place and no where to turn if something is going on that shouldnt. Management ignored problems to the point of blaming the person that was innocent . Granted there was free lunch and fountain drinks throught out the day.The lunches were always cold or barely warm. When they served hamburgers the meat patties would be sitting in a pan of water. They really need someone to restructure this company , they have so many things the company covers up its unbelievable. this is only a very small example of their hidden shame.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
They forget to give breaks and if you ask about it they get mad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too messy they told Supervisor what to do employee who they were friend with
I love the money always had work holiday...did like that working every other weekend always work weekend they had something in city something I was stuff in traffic people call in on the job you had work 3and 4 jobs...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, little to no appreciation for going above and beyond, horrible pay for workload
Overworked. They are very understaffed which places more stress on the employees that are there. Needs better management and more employees. If that’s achieved it’ll be a much better place to work. Everyone is stressed including management
Munkahelyi kultúra
im sorry that the contract ended
it was a great job experience. it taught me alot about how to make the customers smile when are if they were down it taught me patience and sucess and timing
Munkahelyi kultúra
They lost they contract and employers weren't even ask for relocation or employment with other aramark services after yrs of working with company
Aramark is a good company to work for,its their management/employees that needs to be changed around after a few yrs. They stuck in their ways(managers/supervisors)
Great experience
I learned a lot in my time there and was promoted frequently
From Accounting to customer service every day was a learning tool

Although turnover was great , in-house promotion was not utilized
Great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work at
The worst place I've ever worked at bad management very bad worse turn over n a job history run fast you have to pray before the job and pray hard...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok work place but need more mgrs
Manager have favoritism to some talk down be little workers . Supervisor the head have more understanding of the job they others need more training leads need more training when short they should help out.
Team work environment.
Work as a team to get the task and/or job done.
Higher education food service which as both business and casual environment. Expanded my knowledge of the food service industry with direct and indirect contact with other food service departments.
Team environment
catering jobs were limited
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn how to cook
This place is a good place to work if your young or in school. This job shows you how to cook with different healthier foods. This job would be great for single people because it takes over your day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with great people. As much responsibility as you are willing to take on.
I don’t know about the company much, but all the people I’m in contact with are great. Opportunity to get overtime if it is needed and you are willing. Opportunity for advancement. Good bit of PTO and Vacation to promote a work/life balance.
Time off, overtime
Kontra érvek
Little to no negotiating on pay, not much official training for new hires
Productive and fun workplace
I would work the coffee machines and give food to customers. They were nice and my coworkers were great. I liked my boss. He was nice and when it was Christmas or summer we would get little treats from the boss.
Hours
Short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés