Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Nacogdoches, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work was a good day. I have learned how to work with customers well. The hardest part of my job was learning how to make the drinks and memorizing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work your shift, don't take anything personally and cash your check. It's a good job in an emergency to pay your bills and keep your head above water. Management and supervisors appreciate you if you hustle and sweat so they won't have to.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Some supervisors are just plain mean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are really nice people. They pay well & the job it’s self was super decent. My manager was a sweet lady also. I got along with all my coworkers they made sure I was comfortable.
Income
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work around any schedule especially for students and in most places of working retail your off on weekends and the breaks the school give with unemployment payment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my work environment and co-workers, they make work feel less like work and make me feel welcome each and everyday. My Bosses are all down to earth individuals, as long as you're doing what you are supposed to be doing while on the clock.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Catering is a fast paced, physicially straining job. The hardest parts personally are the physical elements that are involved in a standing job for 6 hours at minimum. It was easy to request time off and I appreciated that.
small pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible didn't like the way I was treated and the pay was low. 37 hrs a week was full time. Management suck floor workers done all the work. People act to up right
Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a Peer to Peer is a fun job where you get to learn a lot. I personally wish I could have worked there for a longer time. You learn skills pertaining to sales, customer service, promotion, and marketing research. Was a great job to have while in college.
Free Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often short on staff and was constantly yelled at by management while they sit in office, messing around and not helping. My breaks were cut short frequently. Management would not allow me to take any time off despite having medical needs.
Pro érvek
Free food, good starting job around this area
Kontra érvek
Management, lazy coworkers, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has been a pretty good company to work for I've been miss treated and not payed right but I can't blame it on the company it was the people they had in place.
Pro érvek
Like the people I work with
Kontra érvek
Head bosses need to be more friendly to worker
Munkahelyi kultúra
cashier an my job is very easy. socialize with the student. the hardest part is dealing with the student attitude. the enjoyable part is the end of the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a typical day at aramark was busy like other jobs, I learned so much when I worked there. Customer Services is very important there. For me I didn't find my job hard.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoyed serving the college crowd, its different and you meet people from all over the world .You find out how many people dont eat certain things or food .
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice training, fun co workers to work with. Great manager and good food, as well as quick paced work but also a great way to see and learn from other to help you move up in this company.
Pro érvek
great pay, good food, and good hours to work
fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is a horrible and cruel place to work they do everything backwards managers and other co-workers treat you like nothing but a piece of paper on the ground.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Starbucks I worked at was in SFA in Nacogdoches, TX. It was a fun place to work until new management came along and harassed everyone into quitting. I was a accused of sleeping with my female supervisor and handed a highlighted employee handbook to "study" over the weekend. Needless to say, I was appalled at the unprofessionalism and quit.
Fun environment
Kontra érvek
Bad management and unprofessional manners
Munkahelyi kultúra
If it weren't for all the down time i probably would still be working with the company. I love working with food and they have good benefits. If it were more full time than part time would be a good place to be still.
Free lunch, good people
Kontra érvek
part time work minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Omg just working with the people and the students were so amazing and you learn something new everyday and you meet new people everyday and i must say it was an easy job
Peoe
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position was a part-time internship. My work day consisted of 2-5 hours 2-3 times a week. I learned a lot about creating many graphic works in a short time span and how to effectively coordinate designs to be printed. Management was down to earth. Co-workers were helpful when I needed assistance. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the fast pace workflow. The most enjoyable part was getting to view your work on campus after the job was complete.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark was a fun job because of the people that I worked with. We became a family and we became a team. Working at Aramark as a caterer I leaned to work fast. The only thing that I did not like was the scheduling but other than that it was a fun job to work at while in college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working to be independent and having time and money to enjoy life to the fullest. Love being an supervisor and being a leader