Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Murfreesboro, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a very stressful environment ,normally very busy, we have some fun . Most of the workers are students that gives the job that fresh air of youth That job give me the opportunity to learn new concepts that extends my skills to a next level
good benefits
ups and down with hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and the college kids i come across. I love talking to the kids about their day and just getting to know them. The recongnition i get puts a smile on my face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't look out for their employees. They hire anyone just to have a body. Hard to get a raise. Communication is horrible between employees and managers at the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Aramark as it has given me an expectation of work culture for students with no work experience. I am thankful for working here and learning about the basics of a generic work environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't recommend working for this company. Especially if you work on campus. Management is awful. walk around like they are better than everyone. Only communicate with specific employees. So if there is something you need to know about you won't know about it unless someone decides to tell you. Seems like just about anyone can get into management working on mtsu campus with aramark. These people do not care about you. you will be treated the same as an employee that doesn't do his job no matter if you do or dont. Managers are not good at "managing". Go to them with any issues involving your work expecting nothing to be done about it.
nothing
Kontra érvek
bad management, lazy employees, unfair treatment, workload uneven
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a very good job for me. Being in college was not a problem for them and they always understood that school things come up. A typical day was 5-6 hours with lunch and one event.
Pro érvek
lunch, coworkers, and easy days
Kontra érvek
under staff big events sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place is stressful. Little to no breaks to use the bathroom. Communication with the team is hard and/or no one listens to each other and that adds on to the stress.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Little breaks and no communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bunch of college students. The pay was terrible for the stress. Continuously being harassed my management. I told HR but nothing was done about it. Eventually the manager got fired and was replaced when I was no longer working there.
Flexible schedule
Management, pay p
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had three wonderful years as a location manager with great leadership good reviews and raises and promotions. My last year was terrible when they brought in a FSD with his own agenda. We did not see eye to eye, and ARAMARK became untenable for me.
Good training, Goods benifits
Revolving door of management
Munkahelyi kultúra
face paced and stressful at times overall employees were great. some management not there for you when you needed them No team work by upper management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't know how to conduct business. They care little about the employees. They don't care about what hours they give you they are always desperate for people to work and don't do training if they do they don't do it thoroughly. All in all, don't work for them if you're desperate sure but I wouldn't recommend it.
steady hours.
Kontra érvek
training, floppy hours, some employees don't work, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with lots of room for career advancement as well as many different lines of business from which you can choose. There are also many learning opportunities while on the job that can be used to strengthen your management expertise.
Training
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is pretty easy and laid back , just don’t give as many hours . Even I’d you work for Aramark you may not stay the whole time because it’s so easy and you will get the job done quick .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers operates in the buddy-buddy system toooo much! You don't have control of your life, couldn't get Sundays off to go to church or the day I wanted, while new hires had the best days and shifts. Another manager kept loading me down with more and more work while the other two weren't delegated work fairly. It was too much, didn't want to go back after the last lay-off.
Pro érvek
negotiated good pay during interview
lay off every 4 or 5 months
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was highlighted by exceptional personal growth and development necessitated by the difficult work environment. Constant turnover meant I had some phenomenal leaders and some abysmal leaders during my tenure. Ultimately I left a toxic culture. However, I would not trade my experience for the world. I grew more as a person and manager during my time working for Aramark than in any other life experience.
Pro érvek
Invaluable hands on management experience.
Kontra érvek
crazy work hours. high turnover. only negative reinforcement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a pretty simple job. You just have to do the tasks set before you. The managers are really nice so you don't have to worry about any mistreatment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was horrible it was extremely stressful fast past and HR hated everyone i got yelled at for my blood sugar dropping to 14 (most people can die at 35) and told me i was worthless
all
Munkahelyi kultúra
check events, look at production, meet with chefs it was a chainging enviroment, woring with the staff was great, as well as management. hardest part was football season best part was summer classes and special events
Munkahelyi kultúra
Now as a graduate, I enjoyed my time working at Aramark. It was flexible with my school schedule and the people there brought a great vide and atmosphere to the workplace. Definitely will recommend to others to join.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was often put in the position where I was alone in the kitchen with no assistance from a manger or another employee.This was usually because we were ridiculously understaffed. Sometimes it was because the person in charge of making the schedule made a mistake.
Pro érvek
Reasonable scehdule, set work days/ hours
Poor management, under staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good first job for anyone looking to gain experience. I worked here during my time at college. The management was always willing to work with a student's schedule.