Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Minneapolis, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It took 2 months for my manager to get me on payroll. There was a new manager every year. Flexible hours and flexible days means 4 to 14 hour days, 1 day to 9 days on, 1 to 9 days off. I did like some managers and some coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a firm grasp on my position and the expectations for my position. If I had any questions however, I had to figure it out for myself. There was a tremendous amount of turnover.
location
management or lack thereof
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun company to work for. Enjoyed working with the people I worked with. I also got time to get to know the students around campus at different dining halls around the University of Minnesota.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most managers at Aramark are overworked, overwhelmed, over -tired, and underpaid. The work-life balance is non-existent, and there company does not invest much time in the training of it's workforce.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no typical day at work as a manager the expectation is to work longer and without necessary resources to meet expectations. What I learned while employed was to advocate for myself, to try to get necessary resources. The mentality of Senior management is that Managers don't matter. The most enjoyable part of my job was the peer group of managers that I was with. A great group of individuals and a very hard working group. The hardest part of the job was not having work life balance, they expect that even if you have a family you will always put work first.
Pro érvek
free lunch and discount parking
work life balance, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you've never worked in a facility as beautiful and clean as this, you'd like to join this family! There is wonderful space for different functions or engagements! If you've got money, you can have what you like.
Pro érvek
Beautiful food and incredible service.
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff to work the parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management in sports division lack of direction and documents to assist the wages, benefits and bonus all change with each different manager and division. It is a poorly run division and they love to point the finger and blame the units. Manager quit like it is a sinking ship. It is very disappointing environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best company to work for. I really like this company and the people that I work with. The company and the people are the best of the best. I Management is really good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work on campus as a marketing intern for the University of Minnesota with Aramark. It's a great company to work for. They provide great benefits and an amazing work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great, only downfall is it is contractual work so only gaurentee for emplacement is the length of the contract, once contract is over there may not be another location to move to. ~
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with an incredible staff of artists and individuals who wanted to learn and grow, was a reward in just being able to impart what I was taught in a way that nurtured and motivated even my superiors to work and have fun doing what we did in a professional way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. Everyone i work with is great. There is never a dull moment. I get to shadow my supervisor to learn new areas in the kitchen . So im gaining experience in other area then the suites. Game days are always the most enjoyable day!! I always keep a smile on my face and make others smile! GOTTA KEEP A SKOL FACE!!!
Pro érvek
Free lunch and start times flexibility
Cut back on hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked at the US Bank stadium as one of the concession workers. When I would get to the stadium, security checks me in and I go to get my uniform and they tell me which concession stand I need to go to and when I get there I start prepping the food for the football game. When the people arrive I take their orders, and ring it up on the cash register. After the game I take part in cleaning up the concession stand and then go change my clothes and go home. I like working with the management group and my co-workers, we have fun even though it can be very stressful at times, especially when we run out of certain food items that our customers want, but then I offer something else and many times they are happy with the choice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management style, preference is given to friends of supervisors and leads. If they don't like you they will find a way to make it miserable for you to work there or find ways to let you go
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of training and development. Poor communication. Did not know my summer schedule till a week before it started. na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with a very strong infrastructure. With that said every location is different which can make results vary. The opportunity for growth is limitless and transferring is easy and pain free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is different in this fast paced team centered environment. You work with fellow managers and employees to meet the ever changing dining needs of students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors.
Pro érvek
Good benefits including free meals.
Occasional long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very helpful and I learned to work with a lot of people in the customer service field. I also learned a lot of warehouse skills too.
Pro érvek
I met a lot of professional athletes and people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management Is helpful, working with fellow team member could prove rather difficult at times most where temporary workers
Free Lunch
No Tuition Reimbursement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very personable, hard to get in touch with supervisors, co-workers were very rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the smallest kitchen I ever worked in! 4 people learned to work together and became, quickly a family. The Coop really was supportive of people in transitions in their personal lives. This was a great place to learn how and why food works in the body. This was a pure scratch, organic way of cooking and creating. The hardest part of this job was keeping up the supply and demand in our grab and go area, and the deli cases. The most enjoyable was having a sense of belonging and not being judged by tattoos or who one was. Although I have no ink, many had a good deal, but this was not judged by the staff, management nor the client. We were nestled in a terrific neighborhood, and it was a very calm place to be. I went "green" for 2 years using the bus, and never ate anything but organic foods. It was a pretty great job, but did not have room for advancement. Once I felt I was ready to go forward, this job was priceless in learning nutrition and balance. This has been invaluable in where my career path is currently going!
Pro érvek
Great place to learn about everything food!
Kontra érvek
Not great insurance plan.