Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Minneapolis, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Minneapolis, MN48 értékelés
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It took 2 months for my manager to get me on payroll. There was a new manager every year. Flexible hours and flexible days means 4 to 14 hour days, 1 day to 9 days on, 1 to 9 days off. I did like some managers and some coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days, but fun team. Definitely teamwork oriented, good management, corporate level not so much. Game days at U.S Bank Stadium can be hard and long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While in the beginning it was a high paced and fun place to work, it got worse, sadly the management team was very unfair, it was hard to work with and they did not give equal opportunities.
While the work was great, and I learned more then I have ever have, it was the people who made every day hard and difficult to do the things that needed to be done.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work, no chance for advancement. They lie on other departments. There is no teamwork by other departments, too many bosses one wants thing total different from another boss.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work is very highly promoted and achieved here. It is a "family" work atmosphere and built many long lasting relationships with staff and customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company it was a lot of fun and made a lot of friends the customer service was friendly and the food was good they don’t have a big working schedule during the year but the games are always exciting
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were unprofessional...I tried to teach what I knew...they accused me of stealing...they made me work harder..I was stuck at the same pay rate for 3 years...even after telling me I would get a dollar raise every year...I was training and teaching new people like management Roles...but still haven't gotten a pay raised..I was loyal And stressed...tgen home start getting in the way...due to them over keeping us after promised time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for they jus need to provide more work hours and maybe have a few more off season events. I would tell my friends to join aramark because of the great jobs they have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is expected to dedicate their lives to the job. When you need time off for illness it is next to impossible. Didn't get to take vacation time for over 2 years
Free lunch
60 plus hour weeks for salaried manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the company both for the people i worked for and tbe type of work i was doing. It game me numerous experiences and opportunity to meet and network with great people. I had the honor of working a superbowl.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pay but It is a temporary job
It new manager he fun and make sure the jobs is

Done safe and nice it very working there $$$$$!!!$$$$$$$$!!!$$$$$$$$$go Vikings
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job out of college and was overall a good experience. Getting to know how the business worked was exciting yet overwhelming at times.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started off with no direction or training from GM. GM did not communicate well. I was informed by the GM I would be driving a route maybe four times a year, was more like every other week. Very negative culture, a lot of people had issues with the ethics being directed down from corporate. Management only knows how to motivate through fear. No one has time to train you, expected to just figure it out.
Free coffee and water
Kontra érvek
No direction on whats to be expected until they want it today, poor ethics, poor communication internally, job description was not accurate to what was asked of me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the kitchen where ever I was needed that day. I usually found some prep work to start the day. For example, I might count out some loaves of bread for a project that day. Or maybe get some product out of the freezer to thaw. There was a list on the board of the menus for the day and who would work where. I learned so much about a professional kitchen! This was a teaching kitchen. I really got to work on my knife skills! I worked with some really talented chefs! Some times the hours were long but it was always exciting to be at the stadium.
I really learned a lot!
Not the greatest pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was interesting getting a chance to get a better grip on catering. We catered to the Viking and the Gophers football teams, and the college hockey and basketball teams. We also catered to the sponsors of the teams themselves.

We did many concerts in the time I was there as well.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
No real chance for professional growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's better lower down than upper management. It's just frustrating when you have your boss yelling at you because their boss is making them stressed. It's like that a lot of places, but it doesn't make it any better here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working 10+ hours a day, without a break, this is the place for you. You can advance but your family/home life could suffer because of all the hours that you have to put in here

You learn a lot of different management skills and techniques that will help you at either a later job or when you move up the 'chain'

They really low-ball you on the pay skill--if you think you're making good money, you aren't because the people that you are managing make more money than you
free lunch
Horrible hours, long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good place to work but seemed like a disorganized work environment. Sometimes they were over staffed and some people would have to go home after coming all the way there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent work place, I learned a lot and they gave me a lot of freedom. It was exciting and my management team seem to care and I made some ever lasting relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only have worked at Aramark for a month now and I love it. They are extremely professional and cares for the employees. I am grateful to work with such a team.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent place to work. I met and made friends with a lot of people. I was not so impressed with the new management and thats why I left. However, its a good entry level job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés