Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Minneapolis, MN

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 319 értékelés megtekintése
I had fun
Concessions Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, december 8.
I enjoyed working for this company it was a lot of fun and made a lot of friends the customer service was friendly and the food was good they don’t have a big working schedule during the year but the games are always exciting
Great
food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mpls,mn2019, augusztus 11.
This is a great company to work for they jus need to provide more work hours and maybe have a few more off season events. I would tell my friends to join aramark because of the great jobs they have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Over worked under payed
Food Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, május 6.
Management is expected to dedicate their lives to the job. When you need time off for illness it is next to impossible. Didn't get to take vacation time for over 2 years
Free lunch
60 plus hour weeks for salaried manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive &secure workplace with major upside
Concessions Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, március 12.
I enjoyed working for the company both for the people i worked for and tbe type of work i was doing. It game me numerous experiences and opportunity to meet and network with great people. I had the honor of working a superbowl.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
I love it it fun
Prep Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, december 29.
It pay but It is a temporary job
It new manager he fun and make sure the jobs is
Done safe and nice it very working there $$$$$!!!$$$$$$$$!!!$$$$$$$$$go Vikings
Interesting experience
Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, október 20.
This was my very first job out of college and was overall a good experience. Getting to know how the business worked was exciting yet overwhelming at times.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
Route Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, október 3.
Started off with no direction or training from GM. GM did not communicate well. I was informed by the GM I would be driving a route maybe four times a year, was more like every other week. Very negative culture, a lot of people had issues with the ethics being directed down from corporate. Management only knows how to motivate through fear. No one has time to train you, expected to just figure it out.
Free coffee and water
Kontra érvek
No direction on whats to be expected until they want it today, poor ethics, poor communication internally, job description was not accurate to what was asked of me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun to work there for a football season at the US Bank Stadium.
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, augusztus 21.
I worked in the kitchen where ever I was needed that day. I usually found some prep work to start the day. For example, I might count out some loaves of bread for a project that day. Or maybe get some product out of the freezer to thaw. There was a list on the board of the menus for the day and who would work where. I learned so much about a professional kitchen! This was a teaching kitchen. I really got to work on my knife skills! I worked with some really talented chefs! Some times the hours were long but it was always exciting to be at the stadium.
I really learned a lot!
Not the greatest pay.
Fun evrionment
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, június 5.
Working here was interesting getting a chance to get a better grip on catering. We catered to the Viking and the Gophers football teams, and the college hockey and basketball teams. We also catered to the sponsors of the teams themselves.

We did many concerts in the time I was there as well.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
No real chance for professional growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just depends where in Aramark you work
Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, május 17.
It's better lower down than upper management. It's just frustrating when you have your boss yelling at you because their boss is making them stressed. It's like that a lot of places, but it doesn't make it any better here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
awful place to work
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, május 5.
If you like working 10+ hours a day, without a break, this is the place for you. You can advance but your family/home life could suffer because of all the hours that you have to put in here

You learn a lot of different management skills and techniques that will help you at either a later job or when you move up the 'chain'

They really low-ball you on the pay skill--if you think you're making good money, you aren't because the people that you are managing make more money than you
free lunch
Horrible hours, long days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Disorganized at times
Money Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, április 17.
Was a good place to work but seemed like a disorganized work environment. Sometimes they were over staffed and some people would have to go home after coming all the way there
Decent Job
Regional Safety Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, március 20.
Decent work place, I learned a lot and they gave me a lot of freedom. It was exciting and my management team seem to care and I made some ever lasting relationships.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Professional
Catering Server/Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, január 18.
I only have worked at Aramark for a month now and I love it. They are extremely professional and cares for the employees. I am grateful to work with such a team.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Suites Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, január 11.
It was a decent place to work. I met and made friends with a lot of people. I was not so impressed with the new management and thats why I left. However, its a good entry level job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My supervisor was non existent
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, december 16.
I had a firm grasp on my position and the expectations for my position. If I had any questions however, I had to figure it out for myself. There was a tremendous amount of turnover.
location
management or lack thereof
Aramark
Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, október 20.
Fun company to work for. Enjoyed working with the people I worked with. I also got time to get to know the students around campus at different dining halls around the University of Minnesota.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and busy workplace with a lot of hours
Assistant HR Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, október 9.
Most managers at Aramark are overworked, overwhelmed, over -tired, and underpaid. The work-life balance is non-existent, and there company does not invest much time in the training of it's workforce.
Aramark/ University of Minnesota is a difficult place to work
Director of Dining Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, augusztus 2.
There is no typical day at work as a manager the expectation is to work longer and without necessary resources to meet expectations. What I learned while employed was to advocate for myself, to try to get necessary resources. The mentality of Senior management is that Managers don't matter. The most enjoyable part of my job was the peer group of managers that I was with. A great group of individuals and a very hard working group. The hardest part of the job was not having work life balance, they expect that even if you have a family you will always put work first.
Pro érvek
free lunch and discount parking
work life balance, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lasting impression and memorable experience had by all.
Lead Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, június 2.
If you've never worked in a facility as beautiful and clean as this, you'd like to join this family!

There is wonderful space for different functions or engagements! If you've got money, you can have what you like.
Pro érvek
Beautiful food and incredible service.
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff to work the parties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van