Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Michigan City, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Michigan City, IN10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 286 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with inmates at Indiana State prison. I supervised while they prepared meals. The hardest part was that I was alone supervising 8 male inmates at a time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job is always teaching me something on a daily basis. In my current position I have room to advance to a higher job level.You will recieve continuous training. You will learn about safety in the workplace. They offer safety shoes free of charge.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not feel supported nor protected from staff or management. Working in the prison system has challenges of its own. I feel they were not consist in their training procedures and made the job more difficult to adjust.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is mostly supervisory. Need to be trained in case offender labor is not available. Yes, you are working side-by-side with offenders. There are many security cameras that are monitored to promote safety and to verify incidents (if they happen).
Most days, you check out keys and stand around. Other days, you could be walking literally miles on end, but not realize it.

The stress level is constantly at a high level. When meals are being served, there is no break time. When you have to serve hundreds of meals within a short period of time, things get hectic.

Veteran staff get complacent, incoming staff training could be better. Managers are so busy that training get forgotten about.
Pro érvek
do not have to take the job home
Kontra érvek
high stress level, in a prison
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is Messy with the co workers and the inmates, its a great job to get on your feet but don't think youll move up! Management is basically favoritism. No overtime. Poor Benefits! The inmates run that Job, and they can set you up to get fired! Youll get a 22 cent raise every year, but they start you off at 11.00 which is nothing!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very exciting and very good to learn how to put wiper blades together. and the boss always made sure you were doing it the rite way and having fun doing it.everybody helped everybody in everyway.Not noing what way the pieces goes on the blade and you are scared to ask some one.
Pro érvek
Going to work and noing what you are doing.
Kontra érvek
Great health care and fast pay off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for Aramark Correctional Services.It is a good work place and Aramark has good people working for them. Aramark might be a big company, but they treat you very well.
Great benefits
Poor Raises in pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervised kitchen, and in charge of shipping and receiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy and good money. Management is good to work for as long as you are doing your job. They take care of you as long as you do your job.
free lunch, easy money
Kontra érvek
communication needs work. Able to deal with offenders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintained records, prepared forms, verified information and resolved routine problems. Compiled reports on a daily basis for various segments of our component; for example accounts payable, accounts receivable, and a weekly operating report. Reviewed and ensured that front line supervisors turned in accurate reports. Developed various tools and procedures to ensure excellent customer service provided to the client. Worked to maintain all human resources for my component and took part in interviewing and in hiring personnel. Developed training, administered training and kept training records up to date. Also worked to assure that policy and procedure was followed by staff.
In addition, as acting Lead Supervisor, administer daily audits to ensure excellent customer service provided to the client as well as Aramark standards are met. Schedule and mange a staff of 3 front line supervisors and 20 inmate workers. Review logs, coach and train staff as needed to ensure policy, procedure, and standards are met. Work to reduce and eliminate waste in an effort to improve components food cost.
Pro érvek
The development that I received while working at ISP will stay with me through my working life
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés