Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Miami, FL62 értékelés
62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 349 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was average work environment. They were lenient on the hours for students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Aramark for its high standards of safety, dignity and respect for all employees.

The company offers training permanently

You can grow but you have to work hard
Pro érvek
Free lunches, paid holidays and health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was my first take at a big corporate company. The company was overall a great stepping stone into finding out how the corporate system works. I enjoyed my time working for this company and I feel that as an employee I was appreciated and my managers were always giving prizes and reward. Wages and compensation was the biggest issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great company to work for management is strick but fair employees help each other and become like family there is a lot of room to grow and lots of potential to succeed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for overall. Night shifts were smooth but very busy. Everyday was a good day at work and my boss also made sure of it. Facilities are clean and mostly taken care of for a safe andenjoyable environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark for 2 months and hated every minute of it. There are no benefits, you are not even allowed to ask for tips, and management is unable to support any of their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love my job, enjoy working with the public ,my management team is great. my crew is the best and I enjoy working being in contact with the client on what keeps them happy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will truly miss working at Aramark, and the Leaders that drove my development while providing me with the tools and success I needed to build and create a solid team that delivered world class customer service to our customers! Truly a remarkable company, and their Pillars are the foundation of the company’s success! Thank you for all that you provided me while I worked at Aramark!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing Leaders, Great Team, and outstanding work environment that is driven by the companies vision and pillars that ensures the employees are successful!
Great Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was the contractor over cleaning and lawn service. Worst management ever. Pay sucked ppl there for years being paid minimum wage. Barely any support from hr. Write ups for the littlest thing.
Experience
Health care sucked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Company believes in keeping good people. Very conscious and understand the business. Great job opportunities based on location. Good Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to really know how to manage a company that work for a very important television company that provide catering at different and interesting locations
free lunches
no health insurance
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
management works it's employees like dogs with minimal pay in a stress inducing environment. the hours were flexible but that's the only upside. sometimes I wouldn't even be given a break. the management would constantly understaff us while demanding we work harder.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed my time their the enivormen waa freat and working as a team. Worked in a quick pace and exciting. Its a great place to work and recommend
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice job for the time being, but like all good things they must end. My boss was pleasant and my coworkers were great. I just couldn't continue working here because of the low wage and zero benefits.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun place to work, but did not give help when help was needed, left their chefs in the wind to handle every thing got burned out quickly. it was a horrible experience for me personally.
free lunch
left you with no help
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark supports collaboration, advancement and training of all employees. Friendly and productive environment. Client oriented and quality service provided.
Overtime available.
Overtime not available for the Office Manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Middle management is often awarded for mediocre results, and routinely leaves field staff to work out details of service delivery with their hands tied. Not sure how much upper management is aware of failing operations on some sites, and makes uninformed decisions.
Good home office support
Kontra érvek
Middle management often uneffective, and yet allowed to continue managing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, great benefits, obtained great experience while employed here. Open door policy. Position was eliminated due to downsizing. Would love to work here again
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not recommend working at any Chili's locations. Although Aramark is a wonderful company, the different restaurants that they source can vary in workplace and staff. Choose wisely the restaurant you work with!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper level management constantly watches and hopes you fail, talk about people behind their back and are mean. The pay is really low for the amount of work you have to do and for the treatment. Environment is fast pace. Only way to advance is by being the boss's pet and not by actual work. Only benefit is flexible hours, convenience and the ability to make connections with faculty who can help you get a different job.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés