Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mesa, AZ

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 930 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work specially my manager at that time was a good guy. It was few years ago. The pay wasn't unusual but having to pay the expensive parking at ASU in addition to the health insurance didn't leave much for the rest of life expenses.
1,0
This company sucks
The head chef and director threaten to ruin my name and career when I complained about the hostile work environment wrote me up for bull then lied and said I no-called no-showed after I had a stroke even though we communicated several times through call text and email and HR is a complete joke
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job but started to get dull
The job was a great learning experience, with managers that were caring and always being helpful. I loved learning to do new things that I have carried into my personal life. I was always praised for my hard work and rewarded. Worst part of the job was that the days never change, as i grew as a worker days got dull. I am grateful for the time and experience I had there.
Free meal
One break
3,0
A good start
The company is a good start for a college student attempting to make it through the chaotic college experience. I moved quickly from minimum wage barista to a supervisor.
lunches
not many benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never know what going to be doing
Go to work each day not knowing where or what will be doing. Schedules can change a lot. Not on set schedules or shifts. Can close to turn around and open.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Too many politics
Would have been a great job, except for the hiring freeze. The inability to give decent raises, even for changes in job title. will never return.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced cook preparation and serving; welcoming atmosphere
I have always enjoyed working with people, so being able to have a good time at work was an everyday thing at Aramark. Coworkers always try and make the work more enjoyable and fun, and the customers were almost always a pleasure. Management was a bit excessive with rule changes, but aside form that I had a great time with this company.
Free lunch, flexible hours
M-F good schedule
Boeing employees were nice to work with bad overall management enjoyed coworkers like the scheduled holidays and weekends off
5,0
Fun
I liked this job a lot, but I did not like that they were hiring people that just did not do their work, then came and trashed my areas. The facility had cameras, and security.
great bosses, good job
to much drama
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés