Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lowell, MA

33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 597 értékelés megtekintése
Pretty good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, november 14.
Great experience. Got to know about different people and learned about my self as well. Over all I need another job to support my self and family. The pay isn’t good enough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager was always on edge and negative.
Cafeteria Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, szeptember 9.
Greet everyone when I got to work. Wash my hands and start prepping lunch meals for the day. Serve meal on line to children. Wash down tables for the next group of children. Set- up line with meal. Stock food in refrigerator and freezer. Stock shelves. Wash dry and put away dishes, wash floor.
Pro érvek
enjoyed working around children.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours not enough pay. Terrible manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of peer interaction, and a fun work environment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, július 18.
My managers at Aramark provided flexible and sufficient hours, but were understaffed and provided a bit of a distraction with my coursework at school.
Free Dinning
Limited Staff
1,0
Watch your back
Lead Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, április 16.
Horrible management, you're expected to do more than half their job even though they take all the recognition of the work. Most employees know this and they will let you know early on, just remember that you're replaceable to them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Higher ups
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, január 1.
I feel that Aramark is going to lose their contract with UMass Lowell because of Arron Bennos eliminating possitions and making it stressful for the others who have to take on more roles. From what I hear he did the same thing somewhere else. So it's up to you but if I were you I would seriously look into some changes because as it stands right now they say they are looking for help but it's all smoke and mirrors.And now with this petition with the students and them writing to the local news paper the Lowell sun about food quality I would say Aramarks days are numbered unless there is possitive change so like I said it's up to you but I guess we will see.
Money is good and
Highs and lows
Bartender, the front desk and functions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, június 4.
They are a great company to work for, the pay is good and benefits if your full time are great, You have to always be on your toes there is never time time to break and everyone goes at the same time.
Good money and benifits
Kontra érvek
Late nights, ever changing staff and managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to meet new people
line cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, május 30.
Working for Aramark is a good job but the management can be alot better. The hardest thing dealing with working would be the lack of communication there
Free meals
management, communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work especially if you are a student worker.
Student Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, május 7.
It is a good place to work especially if you are working as a student. Helps to manage living expenses like paying of house rent, food expenses while residing in the United States.
Fun workplace, Fun people
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, április 11.
Everyone I encountered while working for Aramark was pleasant and made the job better. Working events, like concerts, was a plus because who doesn't like a performance while they work? They worked with your availability when making your schedule, and were understanding when there were days you were unavailable. They are a great company to work for if you are a student.
Great Employees, Flexible Schedule, Free Meals
my experience
Floater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, január 29.
I really enjoyed seeing the smiling faces of all the students and staff members. It was my pleasure to serve them with a great, healthy meal everyday. I enjoy making people happy through cooking and friendship
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would work for they again
Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, január 6.
cooking food items, and maintaining cooking station according to the restaurant’s recipes. Responsible for understanding the service equipment such as utilizing the ovens, grills large stoves.
Good workplace
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, január 2.
I work with Aramark because is a great company a lot of opportunities, am very productive for them and I like what I do for them, I love to cook I work with a lot of responsable people that care about what they do.
Free lunch
Unión
Unfair
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, október 13.
Management treats employees unfairly, unfortunately they make you feel as though you don't know what your doing. No room for advancement ...............
Pro érvek
One free meal during your shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical - good for some, not for all
Assistant General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, augusztus 30.
Expectations are to oversee operation of facility with 24/7 ownership. Upper regional management not transparent with advancement decisions. Some questionable integrity issues.
A fast paced work place
Server and Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, május 29.
While the people I worked with were great and the job was fast paced, There was a massive communications and management problem. There was no training and almost all of it was on the fly, it's also a seasonal job. While Fox Hall stays open all year, they let a decent amount of their workers go over the summer. So you need to be ready for that.
Union, Free Lunches
it was alaright
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, április 27.
started work at 1 learned nothing really only good thing about the place is the co-workers hardest part was the supervisor because they were a joke enjoyable part was leaving
fun place terrible management
Shipping and Receiving (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, február 23.
I loved working here but the mangers and higher up staff were terrible! The discipline the favoritism it was all too much. The raises were always askue in time frame and amount all over terrible place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
aramark
Production Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, január 9.
there is very little pay and there is a lot of work. There is a great work like balance though. Summers are normally easy when you work in Higher Education.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Customers
Lead Line Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, január 6.
I like this job management kinda plays unfair sometimes but I like the people I work with I like the customers just they don't pay enough for the job that I do
Free food
Kontra érvek
To much work for little bit of money . There not fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job but manager is very hard to deal with
Starbucks Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2016, október 28.
They tell you your gonna be a cashier, barista, but instead make you a runner and constantly stock everything within every 15-30 mins. Manager looks over your shoulder every minute of the day and constantly nags.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, ok pay, monday-friday job
Kontra érvek
One break, no job advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van