Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lowell, MA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of micro managing that happens. Hard to be successful when GM won’t trust several members of your team. Makes it hard to find a sense of belonging and achievement
Pretty good pay
Kontra érvek
Culture was off putting, devoted most of my time to the pmace
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this place to have an income while I was in school. It was not a place I intended to stay for a long time nor was I seeking fulltime job because there is not room for a project management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Different supervisors are offered overtime while at same time other supervisors have no hours at all. Location is open but limited hours so although a supervisor , there is no work for you. if you were to take the medical coverage you would end up paying for Cobra half the year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can expect a well structured time frame for all necessary activities. After punching in, there is usually a morning meeting to begin the shift with expectations for the day. Breaks are scheduled during most likely down time during your shift. Day ends with cleanup and assessing needs for the following day/scheduling changes. I've learned many skills from this company that I appreciate the opportunity to have learned. Management is always just a call away with an open door office policy. An upbeat, diverse, caring workplace is always the aim while encouraging fast paced, quality production. The most difficult aspect of the job is in the moment problem solving, but there is always a team within reach to help come up with any plan or decision necessary. Most enjoyable part of the job is the family atmosphere and ability to connect directly with customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience. Got to know about different people and learned about my self as well. Over all I need another job to support my self and family. The pay isn’t good enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greet everyone when I got to work. Wash my hands and start prepping lunch meals for the day. Serve meal on line to children. Wash down tables for the next group of children. Set- up line with meal. Stock food in refrigerator and freezer. Stock shelves. Wash dry and put away dishes, wash floor.
Pro érvek
enjoyed working around children.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours not enough pay. Terrible manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
My managers at Aramark provided flexible and sufficient hours, but were understaffed and provided a bit of a distraction with my coursework at school.
Free Dinning
Limited Staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management, you're expected to do more than half their job even though they take all the recognition of the work. Most employees know this and they will let you know early on, just remember that you're replaceable to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that Aramark is going to lose their contract with UMass Lowell because of Arron Bennos eliminating possitions and making it stressful for the others who have to take on more roles. From what I hear he did the same thing somewhere else. So it's up to you but if I were you I would seriously look into some changes because as it stands right now they say they are looking for help but it's all smoke and mirrors.And now with this petition with the students and them writing to the local news paper the Lowell sun about food quality I would say Aramarks days are numbered unless there is possitive change so like I said it's up to you but I guess we will see.
Money is good and
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a great company to work for, the pay is good and benefits if your full time are great, You have to always be on your toes there is never time time to break and everyone goes at the same time.
Good money and benifits
Kontra érvek
Late nights, ever changing staff and managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark is a good job but the management can be alot better. The hardest thing dealing with working would be the lack of communication there
Free meals
management, communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work especially if you are working as a student. Helps to manage living expenses like paying of house rent, food expenses while residing in the United States.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone I encountered while working for Aramark was pleasant and made the job better. Working events, like concerts, was a plus because who doesn't like a performance while they work? They worked with your availability when making your schedule, and were understanding when there were days you were unavailable. They are a great company to work for if you are a student.
Great Employees, Flexible Schedule, Free Meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed seeing the smiling faces of all the students and staff members. It was my pleasure to serve them with a great, healthy meal everyday. I enjoy making people happy through cooking and friendship
Munkahelyi kultúra
cooking food items, and maintaining cooking station according to the restaurant’s recipes. Responsible for understanding the service equipment such as utilizing the ovens, grills large stoves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with Aramark because is a great company a lot of opportunities, am very productive for them and I like what I do for them, I love to cook I work with a lot of responsable people that care about what they do.
Free lunch
Unión
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management treats employees unfairly, unfortunately they make you feel as though you don't know what your doing. No room for advancement ...............
Pro érvek
One free meal during your shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expectations are to oversee operation of facility with 24/7 ownership. Upper regional management not transparent with advancement decisions. Some questionable integrity issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the people I worked with were great and the job was fast paced, There was a massive communications and management problem. There was no training and almost all of it was on the fly, it's also a seasonal job. While Fox Hall stays open all year, they let a decent amount of their workers go over the summer. So you need to be ready for that.
Union, Free Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
started work at 1 learned nothing really only good thing about the place is the co-workers hardest part was the supervisor because they were a joke enjoyable part was leaving
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here but the mangers and higher up staff were terrible! The discipline the favoritism it was all too much. The raises were always askue in time frame and amount all over terrible place to work.