Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lawrenceville, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lawrenceville, GA24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 134 értékelés megtekintése
works with your schedule
I would highly recommend this job because the benefits and times are very good especially if you go to school they work with your class schedule and there are various places where you can work under aramark.
Food Service Worker
It is a good place to work to gain experience. The people are nice. You get to learn about health and safety procedures. They are a great company; they make us *detail* clean every single day.
A great place to work
The management makes sure you work with company's balances. A very helpful and family oriented place to work. The company values their employees and listen.
Lunch meetings
Kontra érvek
Not enough promotions from withinI
stressfull work place
it is more about favoritism than team work. i was the best but still humble. They dragged me and oush me out. very unfair place to work. 730 and go right to work. boxes send to me to check. i picked up the box open it, take everything out the box i check the labels amlet collar and see if the cord tape match the ticket. the box come with ticket and each ticket information about the clothes. i checks it and hang. put in back in the box and send it back on the line. and i score 230 everytime.
Pro érvek
opportunity to raise your wage
Kontra érvek
stress you out with intimidates
Wonderful place to work
I really enjoyed working there lots fun on top of staying busy..great co workers and manager..we worked most weeks 40 hours but sometimes more.. a very Christian environment which I like
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy job; not enough hrs
I had two jobs through this company. Opening the new remodeled pod was very stressful. I was left setting up the place alone with no experience. Working at Chick-Fill-A was fun. I was hired for full time (40hrs); however, was lucky to get 35 hrs.
free food
not enough hours
Great!
Everyone at Aramark is very helpful and makes sure a team effort is always being put forth. Grizzly dining caters to the staff and students at Georgia Gwinnett College.
Average
I had quite a few tasks at this job. Receiving commodities once unloaded off truck, data entry, making sure paperwork is correct, and much more. My job was easy. Management was great and the work environment was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of cooperation from some
I did two positions at Aramark.
The first was utility. I would have to wash dishes and help out teammates. Sometimes my teammates would cause more problems than simple work flows. There was also a lack of assistance with the dishwasher and usually would get stuck doing a ton of dishes alone.

The second was subways. The team here was better and more reliable with getting the job done. Occasionally some team members would not show up for work.
Loved working here!
I did not work at the corporate level, but my store was amazing! We were like a small nit family. Managers come and go a lot. Definitely some favoritism.
Pro érvek
Worked on a campus, so most customers were friendly
Weak leadership
Cook
Busy work environment on college campus. Mornings I would do food prep and cook in evenings. I started out as a baker then I was a busser and moved onto the grill as a cook.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overtime most days due to high volume of work. recommend if you like long hours and don't go out much. word. order picker. shipping. production. hanger.
Aramark Uniform Services
For the most part, Aramark is a great place to work. There are great people with a good work environment. Don't except to receive high compensation/benefits for the the amount of work that you put in. However, the high job security will make up for the low compensation. If you have a positive attitude and willing to learn, you will succeed at Aramark. For me, I learned a lot from working at Aramark.
Fun, fast-paced environment
This job was really fun and exciting. My co-workers and managers were great, and really respectful.
The hardest part of the job was my class schedule and my work schedule didn't work well together.

The most enjoyable was serving customers with joy, and makin sure they were 100% satisfied.
Fast-paced
No breaks, schedule conflict
Management Overhaul Needed
The top management in the Lawrenceville location is very behind the times. No one is honest. They thrive on negativity.
Little potential for advancement
The Lawrenceville location isn't ran like the others. There's no flexibility of the work schedule or career advancement.
Kontra érvek
no flexibility, negative corporate culture, little room for career advancement
No scope for advancement
A typical day is very hectic and sometimes stressful.
Learned how to cope with stress and how to prioritize.

Management is not the best.

Co-workers are 60% genuine.

Hardest part of the job is that you cannot finish one project and you are giving another one and sometimes a third one.

Most enjoyable part of the job is it is close to home and I am thankful I have a job.
Pro érvek
Referral fees. five sick days.
Kontra érvek
not very good working environment, very noisy office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good atmosphere but no room to grow
The co workers are great but the company itself i could do without. Aramark, as a company, try to make to many cut backs to the detriment of their employees. There are no room to grow.
the employees
Kontra érvek
the policy is just ridiculous
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardworking and productive company to work for
Learned alot of skills using Oracle and getting more strength in my customer service skills. Job does keep me busy and working all day. I work with nice fun people that i enjoy coming to work with each day
2 locations nothing but enjoyable work
Worked at two locations every day was a new adventure and I loved it. I had regulars I love seeing that smile
Munkahelyi kultúra
management could be more friendly and involved with workers.
I enjoy interacting with the students and getting feedback on what we serve them as well as the daily specials.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés