Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Las Vegas, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Las Vegas, NV104 értékelés
104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 493 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is not a bad company but the managers were not good managers. They could never communicate, never were on the same page and then it was always your fault. You meet a lot of great people, the coworkers were nice and they’re some people that you’ll keep after you leave the company. The managers are people you’d want to see on the street so you could spit at their feet.
Health insurance
Very busy but exciting
fellow employees were nice to work with

Employees had their own buffet . Which is always a good thing.

Managers very understanding.

It’s also a good work environment for tips
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working show days.
Very fast paced.

Almost all of management is helpful (except one).

Great tips.

A lot of heavy lifting.

Most of the work is a TEAM effort.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with Aramark, There very professional they let you think out of the box and to be creative in make both the employees happy and the guest excised about dining with you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with Aramark in higher education, sports and entertainment, and health care. I have learned about inventory, cash handling, taking care of our customers, staffing, teaching staff how to work in a safe environment. Thankful for my different learning opportunities with Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My manager and coworkers at my location were the best I've ever had and I was very happy working there but upper management undervalues experienced employees and would rather over hire new people than promote the old ones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst management I ever worked for. They care nothing for their employees and your work isn't appreciated at all. Pay was ok but no room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast-paced environment and you have to be able to stand for long periods of time. Management is good at dealing with conflicts if needed. Most customers and coworkers are very nice.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
short break, no free food
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My mom worked for Aramark for 10 years in the kitchen at CCDC, new owners took over and they fired my mom in 2 months. And my mom was a very good employee, don't work for this company. There management is terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's no hope for fairness in Aramark. No training to sustain their employees, they don't hire within and never appreciate the staff. There's is no growth opportunity and no future gain.
A big corporation
Unethical leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I were a man I would have been treated differently in this industry.
Don't get me wrong I loved it but no chance to move up as a women in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work. positive environment. Opportunity to grow within the organization. Great people to work with. Highly recommend to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a company that only values the bottom line, contract retention, and does not care how you achieve these results. Hospitality companies such as Marriott and Wyndham are light years ahead of Aramark in terms of employee culture and customer service. Aramark does not make the necessary capital investment in facilities or employee training to be successful in a competitive environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are okay a lot of favoritism is played they fire people over the dumbest reasons so you can’t be sure of a job . Management is okay could be better they don’t communicate at all one person says one thing another one says another very unprofessional in that manner . But other then that the employees are nice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a lot of thing including temporary as I wasn't in the company officially but through a union they used. There was a subculture of mainly Spanish speaking while I was there but management has changed to another comapny.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was very low for the area, surroundings and the work load. Needed more hands on manager, as well as communication, righting in a book for someone to read is not hands on. It doesn’t feel like a team when your all alone.
Hours
Low paying
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it is an excellent company with the possibility of growth and support equality.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never working for this company again. Big company yet no focus on the smaller areas smaller not so important employees. Made hr complaints and nothing was done. People can steal and get away with it as long as your buddies higher up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking to start your experience and simply pay bills, then its not a bad place. If you expect to move up, earn a raise, trained properly and have flexibility with scheduling; I'd suggest looking somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Park Theatre, it was great hours if you wanted a part time job. Management was extremely poor, created and fueled a hostile environment. You got 16% of what you sold on your pay check and anything extra you took home in cash that night. It could be a great little side gig but as always if you have poor management the venue pretty much 👎
Pro érvek
Got to watch shows while you worked, Culinary Union.
Kontra érvek
Hostile work environment, poor management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and unprofessional workplace even the employees your so-called team members will throw you under the bus because the management rules with fear the procedures and policies they make them up as they go pretty much if you're not a favorite you will be in a world of trouble the pros about the job is weekly pay the cons no career advancement very biased they expect you to do it all and some so pretty much one person does an equivalent of three people's job and they don't want to pay you extra for it that's why the internal rate is massively high but if you're looking for a job throw away your dignity and work for Aramark they preach community and family and I have no idea what that means
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Poor management no career advancement no proper training benefits are a joke and too expensive