Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Las Vegas, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Las Vegas, NV101 értékelés
101 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 173 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safety is important, like to balance work and family time
Enjoyed working with Aramark, There very professional they let you think out of the box and to be creative in make both the employees happy and the guest excised about dining with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned a lot from working with Aramark. I have worked with some very talented people.
I have worked with Aramark in higher education, sports and entertainment, and health care. I have learned about inventory, cash handling, taking care of our customers, staffing, teaching staff how to work in a safe environment. Thankful for my different learning opportunities with Aramark.
I felt undervalued
My manager and coworkers at my location were the best I've ever had and I was very happy working there but upper management undervalues experienced employees and would rather over hire new people than promote the old ones.
Not a great job
Worst management I ever worked for. They care nothing for their employees and your work isn't appreciated at all. Pay was ok but no room for advancement.
Fast Paced
This is a very fast-paced environment and you have to be able to stand for long periods of time. Management is good at dealing with conflicts if needed. Most customers and coworkers are very nice.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
short break, no free food
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Think before you aply
My mom worked for Aramark for 10 years in the kitchen at CCDC, new owners took over and they fired my mom in 2 months. And my mom was a very good employee, don't work for this company. There management is terrible
No growth opportunity
There's no hope for fairness in Aramark. No training to sustain their employees, they don't hire within and never appreciate the staff. There's is no growth opportunity and no future gain.
A big corporation
Unethical leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs to improve on company protocol
If I were a man I would have been treated differently in this industry.
Don't get me wrong I loved it but no chance to move up as a women in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work. positive environment. Opportunity to grow within the organization. Great people to work with. Highly recommend to work here.
Bottom Line Only Matters
This is a company that only values the bottom line, contract retention, and does not care how you achieve these results. Hospitality companies such as Marriott and Wyndham are light years ahead of Aramark in terms of employee culture and customer service. Aramark does not make the necessary capital investment in facilities or employee training to be successful in a competitive environment.
Aramark at The Cosmopolitan
Benefits are okay a lot of favoritism is played they fire people over the dumbest reasons so you can’t be sure of a job . Management is okay could be better they don’t communicate at all one person says one thing another one says another very unprofessional in that manner . But other then that the employees are nice .
3,0
Not really much to tell
It was a lot of thing including temporary as I wasn't in the company officially but through a union they used. There was a subculture of mainly Spanish speaking while I was there but management has changed to another comapny.
Pore management and communication
The pay was very low for the area, surroundings and the work load. Needed more hands on manager, as well as communication, righting in a book for someone to read is not hands on. It doesn’t feel like a team when your all alone.
Hours
Low paying
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of volume and variety of recipes. Interesting catering job
I think it is an excellent company with the possibility of growth and support equality.
Good hours.
Never working for this company again. Big company yet no focus on the smaller areas smaller not so important employees. Made hr complaints and nothing was done. People can steal and get away with it as long as your buddies higher up.
3,0
Okay place
If you're looking to start your experience and simply pay bills, then its not a bad place. If you expect to move up, earn a raise, trained properly and have flexibility with scheduling; I'd suggest looking somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time/ Howtile work environment
I worked at the Park Theatre, it was great hours if you wanted a part time job. Management was extremely poor, created and fueled a hostile environment. You got 16% of what you sold on your pay check and anything extra you took home in cash that night. It could be a great little side gig but as always if you have poor management the venue pretty much 👎
Pro érvek
Got to watch shows while you worked, Culinary Union.
Kontra érvek
Hostile work environment, poor management
Dead end
Very stressful and unprofessional workplace even the employees your so-called team members will throw you under the bus because the management rules with fear the procedures and policies they make them up as they go pretty much if you're not a favorite you will be in a world of trouble the pros about the job is weekly pay the cons no career advancement very biased they expect you to do it all and some so pretty much one person does an equivalent of three people's job and they don't want to pay you extra for it that's why the internal rate is massively high but if you're looking for a job throw away your dignity and work for Aramark they preach community and family and I have no idea what that means
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Poor management no career advancement no proper training benefits are a joke and too expensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a great company and focus on long term success
The company is great and offers great opportunities for all. The company allows you to go and will help you continue growing; you may have to sacrifice moving your family and life to get there. Nevertheless; the growth is there. Contracts and bids become the hardest thing to overcome - losing a contract / bid changes your life.
Free lunches and recognition
Kontra érvek
Medical benefits can be paid at a higher percentage
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to create your own sense of normalcy
This is the most disorganized company i have ever worked for. There is no compassion for employees, and definitely no regard for their customers.

A very high level of disrespect, no training , and certainly no real focus on employees advancement. A very 2 faced environment, with multiple infractions that occur daily. The work environment is horrible, the trucks are a death trap. The RSRs are treated like maggots. The bullying and lack of protection that follows is a joke.

Think before you accept any position here. You may be partnering with satin, and throwing your morals out the window, just to keep your job.
Kontra érvek
Feeling like you have nothing to contribute
Awesome
Job is a very temporary job as we only work events. However, the events are always well put together and its such an awesome experience. I definitely recommend.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés