Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lafayette, LA

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 918 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the day
a good work place good management at times a lot moveing product a good place too learn receipes hours are okay bad lunch breaks
good work hours vactions
I reviewed
The job experience was ok nice people I had a lot of experience working well other it just work kept getting slow an slow great company we catering for Aramark just kept work slow an slow work kept my bill behind but overall if there situation was a little better things would probably be different but for now I here you’ll have great people an is a great company an I want to be apart of
Good accomodation
I have worked with Aramark for 3 years now. We started working in the rig on a full crew. However, things became harder when they cut down the manpower with the same salary. Client is also an issue.
Good accomodation
Kontra érvek
Long hours( 6 weeks onboard)
management
if management was better maybe Aramark would be a good company to work for.
there is place for growth you just have to remain to yourself and work hard for what you want to achieve

the most enjoyable part of my job was my customers and insuring they were pleased
Very fun to work
Offshore Catering was exciting..I got paid every week and work 12 hour days..84 hours per week but at times could be stressful...I work in the galley and did a lot of cleaning.
Free food
30 min break
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Horrible Place to work
The atmosphere was hostile, the managers were borderline racist, there was no room for advancement, you worked to your fullest potential but there was reward.
The pay was decent
Hostile, racist, work enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent team work/ great management team
Everyone was great from the management team to the workers. You ask for days off they would grant it. Never really followed workers around they knew we we're doing our job. We got rewarded for jobs well done
Aramark Offshore
I learn a of stiff working on the oil rigs we clean the oil up so it is a good places to work and the Management is a good person to work for. And I love to work on the water
ok
the job was great, this is where i learned the food services industry. it was in a hospital so i also sharped my customer services skills and employee managment
eh
its a job, nothing more nothing less. pays well but management wasn't really that great and you'll get ran over often... but pay is good
Lafayette General
Aramark could be a great company, there are amazing people above the District level at least in the South. I personally exceed all measured metric on my performance evaluation and because the facility had information that showed we were on track to make 1.1 million which is 223,000 dollars over budget and canceled the contract due to financial concerns, I received a "did not meet expectations".
Laid Back job
Never organized, always guessing if someone would show up to work, certain people have advantages over others. Managemnt spreads gossip, always drama with in the company.
A lot of Parties
unprofessional
Need more people to be professional in work environment not well organized at all , to much play and not enough work . It doesn't seem like people care about there job enough and they aren't told about that enough if action was taken against people who are unprofessional it would be ok but they just get a slap on the wrist and don't take superiors seriously.
decent hours
not good work environment
Directly assist the Director of Nutrition Services
I enjoy working for a large company, and within a healthcare facility. I feel as though I am not being utilized enough at this position and would like something more challenging. I am happy with the company, but there is no room for advancement, or so I'm told, and would prefer to climb the proverbial food chain to a position where I can better use my skills, experience, and my want for more responsibility.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great benefits, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication, no room for growth
Not trust wordy
Be ready to work and work. Non stop.
Management is not honest and do not listen to suggestions.

Unhappy teams, overworked and underpaid.

High turn over due to bad management.

This was the worst job I have ever had.
Pro érvek
Job security if you follow policy
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ex Campboss was good boss to work for
I lean a lot from my ex campboss and he no how to talk to his w2orker the one we have now dont. He talk to ever one like a kid and no one wont to work with him. But Aramark is a ok company to work for if thaY PAYED people more
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place for learning and expanding your career with awesome benifits
emails in the morning then calls to the ops mangers and locations to see how things are going. Data entry of BBS items, complete open audits and schedule audits for the next week. con call will supervisors to discuss incidents and leading and lagging indicators, work on predictive safetyitems. afternoon i will make a trip out to a oilrig for a location visit with rig leadership and have a safet presence on the rig with the workers...i have learned ways to tailor BBS to give good leading indicators and incorporate that into predictive safety...i am my own boss but i do fall under the district manager..i work with a great bunch of people that all have the same one team one goal mindset...hardest part of the job is answering the tuff questions to the oil companies when there is an incident...the part i love most about this job is the advancement it has given me with my career and the people i work with...
empowerment
very large company
LOOKING FOR BETTER PAY
LOOKING FOR BETTER PAY AND A CAREER I CAN ADVANCE IN AND MOVE UP SO I CAN BETTER MYSELF AND TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY BETTER
A JOB
NOT ENOUGH MONEY
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a comfortable workplace.
The hardest part of my job was getting up at 2:00 in the morning to unload and put up grocerious. My shift started at 5:30 a.m. A typical day at work was keeping the cheff untencils clean and salad bar stocked and fresh. I learned that being on top of your job made it easier in the long run. The management was good. My co-workers were outstanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was the shrimp and steak days.
Pro érvek
Boat rides, Food, Sea animals, and Co-workers.
Weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible management in this region
i worked at a hospital overtaken by aramark.what a joke. no training.continuous turnover.upper management bullies.everyday chaos.food sucks. love to fire people.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
no breaks or interrupted break, long hour, employees just a number, hostile enviornment, worst job ever
Excellent
A good job opportunity and learning experience. Also has good home cooked food. Supervisor was easy to get along with and was very understanding.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés